Character design and illustration needed for a couple 2D rpg demos

We need art to flesh out a couple 2d RPG concept games we have built in Unity. The first is a traditional JRPG, with emphasis on manipulating the initiative queue and the second is a FFT/Disgaea style tactics game with emphasis on manipulating terrain. Both have similar art requirements

To start out we need 4 characters.
    *Warrior with Giant Hammer
    *Archer
    *Mage
    *Spearman

For each we need
    -1 colored face portrait
    -1 colored isometric standing pose facing SE

Each should image should have a way of being reused for different teams (change a tabard color or something), and the mage should be able to be redecorated depending on type of magic.

We prefer clean lines to pixel art, as we would like to show off detailed sprite rendering capability. We are willing to submit to your artistic direction, once we trust you as an artist. However the character style should fit in with the terrain tiles we are using:
 Geomancer - Random Tile Sample by victorwyckoff

Ideally, after an initial pay-per-piece deal, the artist would be willing to work by the hour on these and other projects. We will be looking for additional art direction, animation, as well as help with UI design. Must be willing to sign over IP rights.

Please contact me with your portfolio and your rates. 
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello, I am currently taking commissions.  Info can be found here:  Special $25 Portrait/Bust CommissionsI'm opening a special block of portrait commissions, priced separately from my standard commissions. These will be portrait/bust only in a cel-shaded style seen in the following examples. Note that some examples are full body, but the commissions will be portrait/bust only, the examples are to give you an idea of the coloring style used. They will be $25 with a simple background.
Examples:          
Please see my standard commission information for my terms of service here: 
Slot 1: Open
Slot 2: Open
Slot 3: Open
Slot 4: Open
Slot 5: Open
Also, please consider supporting me on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/dragonchildgraphics?ty=h
-Jen
  and here:    Commission Info: Open!Hello All! I'm open for commissions, and all info regarding them follows below. If you have any questions, feel free to ask below or you may note me as well.
Commission Prices:
Sketch- Starting at $20          
Line art- Starting at $30 Dungeons and Dragons Character Ref- Lineart 2 by Aqua-Drannix Dungeons and Dragons Character Ref- Lineart by Aqua-Drannix Dovat Lineart by Aqua-Drannix 
Flat color- Starting at $50 Jenna Ref- Flat Colors by Aqua-Drannix Dovat Flat Colors by Aqua-Drannix   
Cel Shade- Starting at $70 Jenna Reference by Aqua-Drannix Dovat Front Ref by Aqua-Drannix Tiamatt Seirei by Aqua-Drannix Animeiowa Color Nabeshin Buu by Aqua-Drannix 
Digitally Painted- Starting at $90 Lovers in the Snow by Aqua-Drannix What Else Could You Give An Evil Necromancer? by Aqua-Drannix Portrait of a Princess by Aqua-Drannix 
Flat single
 And examples of my work can be found below.  Terms for commercial use can be discussed privately, as my standard commission policies prohibit commercial use.

Portrait of a Princess by Aqua-Drannix   ElrandorxJennika Detail Soul by Aqua-Drannix   Lovers in the Snow by Aqua-Drannix   Animeiowa Color Nabeshin Buu by Aqua-Drannix   Jenna Reference by Aqua-Drannix   Dovat Front Ref by Aqua-Drannix   Jhan Redesign Flat Color by Aqua-Drannix   Darin Sketch Lines by Aqua-Drannix   Zealeon Castle Sketch by Aqua-Drannix   

Thank You!

Jen
Hello,

I'm a freelance artist working on fantasy, science fiction illustrations and concept arts.
 I'm very interested in your project and i think my skillset suit it well.
 Please take a look at my portfolio:

spacelemonade.weebly.com/

Thank you.
Hello :D (Big Grin),
I'm interested in your job's offers and here's my samples, I hope you like it :D (Big Grin)

- Chibi = 15$
Sinon Chibi-2 by YuriesRin-chan by YuriesLucinda 2 by YuriesMai Onee-sama by Yuries OriXTohka by YuriesHestia-sama by Yuries

- Non Chibi / +BG = 25$ / 40$

Rin-Chan Swimsuit by Yuries Happy Birthday Rin ! by Yuries   Kurumi Tokisaki by Yuries Leanne-2 by Yuries IF-chan by Yuries Kotoura-chan by YuriesCommission 2016 TechnoDragon777 by Yuries 

Yoshika X Neptune by Yuries  Silica and Leafa by Yuries     Yuuki and Sleeping Knights by Yuries Shinoa and Mitsuba 2 by Yuries Akatsuki Class by Yuries 

- Manga (BW/colored) : 35$ / 50$ per page 
Happy Naval Fleet ! page one by YuriesHappy Naval Fleet ! page two by YuriesDoujin Altea 1 by YuriesDoujin Altea 2 by Yuries

- Monster (chibi monster) = 20$
Monster's Commissions by Yuries 

And of course the prices are negotiable :D (Big Grin)

and here's my commission's info :
Couple Special !! Anime Style CommisionsHello everyone :D (Big Grin)
I'm offering you this Couple Special Offers !!
Couple Commission (Non Chibi) = 40$
Couple Commission (Chibi) = 30$
- 1 Non chibi = 25$
- 1 Chibi = 15$
- BG = 10-20$ 

- One Character (Chibi) : 15$

- Add Char (Chibi) : @15$ / char (Full Colour), 2 char (40$)

- One Character (non-chibi) : 25$ / 40$ (+BG)
     Commission 2016 TechnoDragon777 by Yuries 
 Kurumi Tokisaki by Yuries Leanne-2 by YuriesRika by Yuries IF-chan by Yuries Nepgear by Yuries
- Add

Please send me a note if you're interested :D (Big Grin)
Hi,

I interested with job offer you post in forum. forum.deviantart.com/jobs/serv…

this is my commssion info. Please take a look. Some samples here sta.sh/2lq8v3tj8ry?edit=1

Card Game Lv1 By Lynkn-d7ydtf9 by LynkN Sketch by LynkN 12166286 682987388469616 1813198434 N by LynkN Aa by LynkN 
Hello! Here are some samples, I have commissions open but this is different so we'd need to negotiate prices. Characters I'm tempted to go by hour since designing and redesigning parts can take time. I've worked on two games, both in development so not much I can show you right now specific to them, however all the samples I'm posting here were designed by me.

I can design characters and create illustrations. I have done limited animations, I'll post them here as well .

Only way I'm going close to signing over IP rights is that I'm still the creator, you are the only people allowed to used the designs though. I give you the rights to use them, just not claim you created them yourself. Credit must still be issued where it's due. I also like to keep it so I can show the designs I create to future prospective employment opportunities. I can send you screenshots from my other projects, just not publicly post them really. 
Evolved by Saige199  Redesign02 by Saige199 Process by Saige199 Wings by Saige199 Cherry D. Light by Saige199

Animations
OnePunch Man (gif) by Saige199 Fire by Saige199 Witch Girl by Saige199 Zero Animation by Saige199
One of the preview images is broken I think.. it keeps trying to make it appear with any link I use though :p
Heu Heu Found You by Saige199
Please note if you're interested! Or you can e-mail me at; theartgun@gmail.com
Hello I am interested

White Rider - Wyn Sieger by beastace  Queen - Touko Erovr by beastace  The Conqueror - Touko Erovr by beastace  NATSUFA2012 by beastace  FUYUFA2012 by beastace  

Please PM for rates 

thank you for your time and consideration 
My website:
abraldesartstudios.jimdo.com
cornelius.abraldes@gmail.com
$35 per image 
 Gaia Commission 2 by Fenrir-chic Newtype Dreams by Fenrir-chic Azelean Winterheart by Fenrir-chic 

This sounds cool :D Please take a look on my gallery and let me know what you think ;) I really hope we can do something. Thanks for your time!!! 

some of my stuff goes here :gallery:

The Gagarin by Alexlapiz  Vincent Valentine by Alexlapiz    Cathedral of Arica by Alexlapiz  Richytails Videogame Rockband by Alexlapiz  Street Fighters Characters by Alexlapiz  Weasley Magic Party by Alexlapiz  Hart's Beach Caverns by Alexlapiz   Street Fighter Mania: Blanka by Alexlapiz Siren by Alexlapiz Dreams of Hesitation by Alexlapiz

It took my interest

My specialty is that of character design chart, conceptual art, and line art

I do many range of style, but I excel in anime style

Chibi

Protagonis Chara Design Chibi Version by shiromushiichika

Character design chart Flat Color

Anne 2 Vers 2 by shiromushiichika Comm1 by shiromushiichika Verse by shiromushiichika

Manga Sample

Sample by shiromushiichika Manga Sample 2 by shiromushiichika

Bust Up

Cover: Snow and Sand Romance by shiromushiichika Hatsune Miku 2020 by shiromushiichika Bismarck by shiromushiichika

Full Body Illustration with simple BG

Protagonis Promotional Poster by shiromushiichika HEAVY METAL ALCHEMIST by shiromushiichika Hatsune Miku Append by shiromushiichika   Tomoe Mami by shiromushiichika

Detailed Back Ground

Somewhere Beyond The Winter Sky by shiromushiichika FOR EVERY LONE WOLVES by shiromushiichika

Character illustration full BG

Rainbow Over Twilight by shiromushiichika Comm: Seven Graves of Sakura by shiromushiichika
Hello,

I'm very interested.
You can see my work here: rainerpetter.com.br/

My email: rainerpetter@gmail.com
hello im interested. here is a link to my work
mizueyes777.deviantart.com/
Hi there~
Im interested in this job
Here is my samples n rates
angelicsmana.deviantart.com/jo…

For cheaper option you can go here ^^
angelicsmana.deviantart.com/jo…