Character Art for my D&D Character

Hello! I am very new to this site, so please forgive me if I miss some formalities.

I am looking to commission a full body portrait of my D&D Character. I have a specific image in mind, and will describe all of my requirements below. As far as compensation, I am looking to spend around $30. I am open to negotiation around that, however that's a good base number.

The character:
Nightmare the Orc

Standing at a solid six feet even, Nightmare is a 65 year old Orc, nearing his deathbed with every day that passes. Regardless of that fact, he is very strong and fierce.

Nightmare is a sorcerer with a hatred of Dwarfs. He wears a fur coat (crafted by himself, as he spent most of his life as an outlander). The coat is open exposing his chest, which bares a chain making an X. This chain crosses each shoulder.  For pants, he wears simple brown trousers (that have been worn out). He walks barefoot. Nightmare carries a handcrafted quarterstaff, with a few crudely carved spots. On the head of a staff is a Dwarvern Skull, secured tightly to the wood with Twine.

Nightmare has very dark green skin, in fact from a distance he would appear to have black skin. His face is of course older, however he looks much more like an experienced killer than an old man. He has a scar on the side of his chest, leading into his neck in the shape of a bear-claw wound. His left eye is one large scar, the eyeball completely white. His right eye is a nice midnight blue. He has patchy facial hair, often cut himself with a dagger. His mouth is typical, I picture him either mid-roar, or simply frowning. His nose is large. He has a number of other scratches and scars around his face and ears. His hair is white, unkempt however not too long. It may cover up to his eyebrows.

Please contact me if you are interested, reply to this thread.
Comments41
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I love your Character Description, if you are still looking, here is my info:

COMMISSIONS OPEN :) by AlexisUnderwoodArts
Hello,

I'm a freelance artist working on fantasy, science fiction illustrations and concept arts.
 I'm very interested in your project and i think my skillset suit it well.
 Please take a look at my portfolio:

spacelemonade.weebly.com/

Thank you.
Hello, I am currently taking commissions.  Info can be found here:  Special $25 Portrait/Bust CommissionsI'm opening a special block of portrait commissions, priced separately from my standard commissions. These will be portrait/bust only in a cel-shaded style seen in the following examples. Note that some examples are full body, but the commissions will be portrait/bust only, the examples are to give you an idea of the coloring style used. They will be $25 with a simple background.
Examples:          
Please see my standard commission information for my terms of service here: 
Slot 1: Open
Slot 2: Open
Slot 3: Open
Slot 4: Open
Slot 5: Open
Also, please consider supporting me on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/dragonchildgraphics?ty=h
-Jen
  and here:    Commission Info: Open!Hello All! I'm open for commissions, and all info regarding them follows below. If you have any questions, feel free to ask below or you may note me as well.
Commission Prices:
Sketch- Starting at $20          
Line art- Starting at $30 Dungeons and Dragons Character Ref- Lineart 2 by Aqua-Drannix Dungeons and Dragons Character Ref- Lineart by Aqua-Drannix Dovat Lineart by Aqua-Drannix 
Flat color- Starting at $50 Jenna Ref- Flat Colors by Aqua-Drannix Dovat Flat Colors by Aqua-Drannix   
Cel Shade- Starting at $70 Jenna Reference by Aqua-Drannix Dovat Front Ref by Aqua-Drannix Tiamatt Seirei by Aqua-Drannix Animeiowa Color Nabeshin Buu by Aqua-Drannix 
Digitally Painted- Starting at $90 Lovers in the Snow by Aqua-Drannix What Else Could You Give An Evil Necromancer? by Aqua-Drannix Portrait of a Princess by Aqua-Drannix 
Flat single
 And examples of my work can be found below.

Portrait of a Princess by Aqua-Drannix   ElrandorxJennika Detail Soul by Aqua-Drannix   Lovers in the Snow by Aqua-Drannix   Animeiowa Color Nabeshin Buu by Aqua-Drannix   Jenna Reference by Aqua-Drannix  Dovat Front Ref by Aqua-Drannix   Jhan Redesign Flat Color by Aqua-Drannix   Darin Sketch Lines by Aqua-Drannix   Zealeon Castle Sketch by Aqua-Drannix   

Thank You!

Jen
Hello! 
I'm interested in your offer, 
Your character sounds awesome btw. He must be very fun to play as c: 

animewolfsoul.deviantart.com/j…

I hope that you find an amazing artwork of your character, even if it's not my own <3 
Hey,

I'd be very interested in helping you out with this character art.

You can take a look at my portfolio here:
matijaobrovac.weebly.com/
As well as my DeviantArt page:
matija5850.deviantart.com/gall…

The Nine Towers by Matija5850Nine Towers: Prelude to the Fourth God War by Matija5850Arachne by Matija5850Doodles by Matija5850Doodles #2 by Matija5850

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,
Matija
Hello, 

I'm really interested by your offer. As for the prices, it really depends of the subject, difficulty, number of characters, deadline etc... but it starts at 150 euros I would need more infos if you are interested by my work.

My contact details are below.

Here's some examples from my gallery and my terms:
Star Wars Reimagined - Night Sister by Lodaligae  Mood Painting by Lodaligae  Star Wars Sith Android Design by Lodaligae  Poseidon Goddess by Lodaligae  BattleChasers Contest Creature Design by Lodaligae by Lodaligae  The Wolf Spirit - Illustration by Kyllian Guillart by Lodaligae  Undercover - illustration by Kyllian Lodaligae Gui by Lodaligae Matriarch Dryad Creature Ink Test by Lodaligae Female Silhouettes from Abstraction 3 by Lodaligae 

TERMS:

Prices can be debated. You pay the half of the payment when the preparatoring sketch is done and validated. And the other half when I give you a preview of the final file, then I give you the HD file. 

How to contact me?
Send me a note with the work you want me to do and the description of your commission. 
Or you can email me: lephenixdor@hotmail.fr
Contact me on my facebook page: www.facebook.com/LephenixArtwo…

How to pay?
By Paypal

What can I do?
Fan art, original characters, fantasy, science fiction, creatures, illustrations (book cover, cards...), concept art, pin ups.

What will you receive from me?

Digital commission: a HD png file (300dpi or more) to print if you wish.

I am looking forward to hear from you soon :) (Smile) !

Have a great day!

Best regards,
Lodaligae
Hello, I'm interested on your offer. Below are samples from
my works.
On Top of the World by w-hast Fanart: Queen of Asgard by w-hast Fanart: Marco Bodt Appreciation Week by w-hast
Comm: For Nad by w-hast Speedpainting by w-hast Fanart: Akazukin Cha Cha by w-hast

And this is the link to my gallery >> w-
hast.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/

Also here's my price sta.sh/01cgausbya7a

If you are interested, you can contact me through note or an
email to aa.hastungkara@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon :)
Hi, I'm in love in D&D, please, note me, if you like my style.

my artgallery: vasiliy-in-da-house.deviantart…

If you have any question, please leave me a massage, I will answer anyway.  

The Goblin King by Vasiliy-in-da-house   Thranduil by Vasiliy-in-da-house  Zeki by Vasiliy-in-da-house  Hetalia Russia and France by Vasiliy-in-da-house

Mother Darkness by Vasiliy-in-da-house  Tituz by Vasiliy-in-da-house  Dugonbrean by Vasiliy-in-da-houseAssassins Creed II Ezio Auditore by Vasiliy-in-da-house

Hello, my name is jonathan chanutomo.

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.c…

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note

or email me at chanutomo@gmail.com

. thx a lot!

IGGY by JonathanChanutomo Kuntilanak and Sundel Bolong by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo Potestates Tenebrarum by JonathanChanutomo Libertine by JonathanChanutomo The Truth and The Ivory by JonathanChanutomo photo to painting by JonathanChanutomo She Tiger by JonathanChanutomo Charlie the Charming Charmeleon by JonathanChanutomo

Revelation by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Lioness of Judah by JonathanChanutomo
La Gitana by JonathanChanutomo zombie doodle by JonathanChanutomo Fighters by JonathanChanutomo Boba Fett and Encased Lady by JonathanChanutomo Evelyne's Secret by JonathanChanutomo The Maiden and the Unicorn by JonathanChanutomo Rei Ayanami by JonathanChanutomo From Morrigan with Love by JonathanChanutomo  Weird Monster by JonathanChanutomo Flaming Rex by JonathanChanutomo For One Last Time by JonathanChanutomo Sohryu Asuka Langley by JonathanChanutomo PPF Photography Crew by JonathanChanutomo Her Majesty The Princess Serenity by JonathanChanutomo

Hi, I´m interested.
This is my portfolio: odomi2.daportfolio.com
Please contact me if you have any question.
Thank you,
Oscar
sounds awesome hit me up The Divide by rapxic
Sending note, but $30 is too low for a full body portrait :(
Hello. I am illustrator, colorist, cover artist and comic book and storyboard artist check my works: dirtyandbroken.deviantart.com/…      
Hello^^

I'm interested! Here are some samples of my works:

Price: 80 USD

Erion by Marikobard Vargas by Marikobard Faun by Marikobard Shields by Marikobard Long swords by Marikobard  Snow white by Marikobard  Warlock by Marikobard Concepts by Marikobard  orc by Marikobard The Sea Undertaker by Marikobard

Hi,

I'm interested.

You can see my work here: rainerpetter.com.br/
My email: rainerpetter@gmail.com

Thanks,
Rainer.
Hi! I'm Fariz Muzakki, accepting any request for character illustration either in cartoon or semi realistic style. I'm interested to your commission offering.

For the quality sample and price rate, you can see it here > fav.me/d8w2wpe

Thanks for your attention... :D

Cafe au Lait (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Fanart) by Muzakki Cheongsam (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Fanart) by Muzakki Omurice (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Fanart) by Muzakki Private Moment (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Fanart) by Muzakki Hanabi (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Fanart) by Muzakki Fireflies (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Fanart) by Muzakki 2015-11-15 - Kuon (Utawarerumono IK Fanart) by Muzakki Aiza Nagi (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Fanart) by Muzakki Watari Ryouta (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Fanart) by Muzakki Sawabe Tsubaki (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Fanart) by Muzakki Arima Kousei (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Fanart) by Muzakki Miyazono Kaori (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Fanart) by Muzakki Miyazono Kaori (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Fanart) by Muzakki Miyazono Kaori (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Fanart) by Muzakki