Monster girl art for an erotic RPG

Edit: Please no further contacts, I have gotten an overwhelming amount of pokes, and will contact the ones I like the best. If you don't hear back from me, please don't assume its a judgement on you art, for example, several artists I skipped over because their drawings just wouldn't fit the games established style.

Hello. I wish to hire an artist to create a monstergirl picture for me, if satisfied I'm open to further comissions.

Budget:~ 30-40$
Adult material, not necessarily outright hentai, but that will be prefered.
Post here or send a notecard.

The artwork will be for use in my game, 'The Last Demonhunter', you can find it here if you wanna check it out, if I end up using your things you will be credited as well.
pervyfantasyproductions.blogsp…
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I interested with job offer you post in forum. forum.deviantart.com/jobs/serv…

this is my commssion info. Please take a look. Some samples here sta.sh/2lq8v3tj8ry?edit=1 I ok with hentai ^^

Aa by LynkN Sketch by LynkN Card Game Lv1 By Lynkn-d7ydtf9 by LynkN 12171031 682985721803116 159 by LynkN
Hi, I'm interested in working with you. I hope we can work something out~

Abyssal Queen by McDobo Widowmaker by McDobo Warrior character concept by McDobo Dark Knight by McDobo Female Mage Concept by McDobo Amatsumagatsuchi by McDobo Ninja Character Design by McDobo

Send me a note here on DA or email me at: nikki.abelaye@hotmail.com

This sounds cool :D Please take a look on my gallery and let me know what you think ;) I really hope we can do something. Thanks for your time!!! 

some of my stuff goes here :gallery:

The Gagarin by Alexlapiz  Vincent Valentine by Alexlapiz    Cathedral of Arica by Alexlapiz  Richytails Videogame Rockband by Alexlapiz  Street Fighters Characters by Alexlapiz  Weasley Magic Party by Alexlapiz  Hart's Beach Caverns by Alexlapiz   Street Fighter Mania: Blanka by Alexlapiz Siren by Alexlapiz Dreams of Hesitation by Alexlapiz

Hello i just wanted to say that im very interested. Check out my commission page and i am offering a free full color chibi drawing with each order right now. For a limited time
COMMISSION!!!!!! by TheMidnightWeasel 
Hey there buddy :D Would love to help ya out :D Here is an example of what you might be looking for :Brave Warior Lady commission by greenhickup   
Hello there My name is Shana! I have approximately 6-7  hours per weekday to sketch and draw. I feel I can have a very varying style depending on what is requested. A majority of my work is female focused characters many of which are nsfw.Please feel free to look at my work and If it is the syle you are looking for I would love to offer my drawing/coloring services.I feel I cannot just select a few pieces to represent myself so please browse through my gallery,Hopefully this is what you have been hoping for.

Looking forward to hearing back!

shanasaurusrexx.deviantart.com…
Hello, I am interested...some samples of my work:

Fox Spirit color (alternate) by RedShoulder   Camille Fayne Reed by RedShoulder  Devil and Elf on the beach by RedShoulder

If interested, please respond by a reply or note.  Thanks!
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can ceck my portfolio: FanOfTill Illustration

The Horns (walkthrough tutorial inside) by FanOfTill Contest entry - Zmij 2.0 by FanOfTill Owen3 by FanOfTill Act of creation by FanOfTill Sweet dreams by FanOfTill
 Inside the Garden by FanOfTill Unsuccessful escape from the water planet by FanOfTill Underwater trove by FanOfTill Contest entry - Zmij by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
hiya! is this one ok?
Clara Clara by temporaryWizard
Hello Mate,

I've got some time on my hands and would to offer my services. Have a look at my Gallery and don't hesitate to contact me.

Baranha

VJS-Art-Card by Baranha