Pokemon and trainer - looking for artists

Hey guys!

I am coming up to 1,000 subs on my Youtube Channel and was looking to commission a few different artists to draw the character from my series.

I have been animating a travel guide to the Pokemon world:www.youtube.com/playlist?list=…

The character I am looking to be drawn is the presenter from that, with either just the Swablu or all 5 of the Pokemon that have been caught so far (Swablu, gastly, Chikorita, lanturn, and an egg)

Preferably I would like to see them in interesting and different locations /situations!

Let me know your prices and how you like to be paid and some examples of your work!
Comments65
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello!!
I'm interested! Here are some samples of my art!
Wat Man by Snorechu  20160215 164750 by Snorechu   Run by Snorechu   Ayy by Snorechu   20160327 092747 by Snorechu Screenshot 2016-03-03-07-55-22-1 by Snorechu

Depending on the detail and coloring you would like, my prices would range between $20 (for simple coloring and background) - $60 (for something detailed)!
Here are a few examples Set 1[Gift, Trade, Request] by Inkcess   Commission: Scaly by Inkcess   Request: Rafina by Inkcess  Image by Inkcess   Prices range from 200-1000 points depending on complexity of commission, thanks for your time!
look at my gallery.
hi, i can help you :)
commission by KARIS-cobaComision Chibis by KARIS-coba  Comision Chibi by KARIS-coba Amy Rose by KARIS-coba Chibi comision by KARIS-coba  MONIC de  yamilMIYO by KARIS-coba Mila by KARIS-coba Miku by KARIS-coba  Cindy by KARIS-coba Paprica by KARIS-coba Stella Andrew by KARIS-coba  Kony by KARIS-coba Kate Gamer by KARIS-coba Box by KARIS-coba  Audrie vs Deadline by KARIS-cobaPandora Y  Petra by KARIS-coba  Paprica by KARIS-coba Hana  midorikawa by KARIS-coba Amigos by KARIS-coba weeping angel comision by KARIS-coba Yukino by KARIS-coba Amy Rose by KARIS-coba twilight sparkle chibi by KARIS-coba CHICA by KARIS-coba Pinkie Pie chibi by KARIS-coba Alice Madness by KARIS-coba Lola :3 by KARIS-coba alicia2 by KARIS-coba Miku by KARIS-coba akatsuki no yona by KARIS-coba STELLA  chibi by KARIS-coba Chibi by KARIS-coba Lolita by KARIS-coba Stella Andrew by KARIS-coba Mas Alla Del Jardin by KARIS-coba

Hello! I’m NORK 
I feel very confident in my skill to supply my client the best of work and deliver it as soon as humanly possibly. I can get the job done for you!

Sketch Trading Card:
All together: $3

Bust’s:

Sketch: $15
Simple: $25
Detail: $30
Colors: $50
Watercolors: $100

Full body:

Sketch: $25
Simple: $35
Detail: $40
Colors: $150

Hi! I would like to make your request! here some example of my art and price
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) (Smile)

Sketch 5$ or 30 point:[COMMISSION] Back To Back by QueenSolaris [commission] lovely couple 2 by QueenSolaris 
character profile 15$ or 320 point: falco commissione by QueenSolaris 
Big draw 25$ or 80 point:[Commission] The Dino thunder by QueenSolaris Sweet Happiness by QueenSolaris Angela Gargoyle by QueenSolaris 
little draw 15$ or 60 points:Xadros by QueenSolaris 
draw with multiple character 40$ or 200 points:[COMMISSION] Monkey Business by QueenSolaris [COMMISSION] A Kiss Hidden Behind A Mask by QueenSolaris Robo Pub by QueenSolaris 
CHIBI 10$ or more or 120 points:New Commission offer: Chibi character! by QueenSolaris [COMMISSION] Evil Plan by QueenSolaris 
Comic page 80$ or 970 points: TGS intro pag 3 UK by QueenSolaris Concetti Diversi by QueenSolaris 
Hello! I'm really interested in your idea!
These are my prices: Commissions SALES!!
And I just accept paypal right now!
Here are a few examples:
Spyke and Annie by glitchyberry Chopper and Carue by glitchyberry Ultra Idle Trio! by glitchyberry Lovely Kanji Tatsumi by glitchyberry
I hope to hear from you!
Hello, I am currently taking commissions.  Info can be found here:  Special $25 Portrait/Bust CommissionsI'm opening a special block of portrait commissions, priced separately from my standard commissions. These will be portrait/bust only in a cel-shaded style seen in the following examples. Note that some examples are full body, but the commissions will be portrait/bust only, the examples are to give you an idea of the coloring style used. They will be $25 with a simple background.
Examples:          
Please see my standard commission information for my terms of service here: 
Slot 1: Open
Slot 2: Open
Slot 3: Open
Slot 4: Open
Slot 5: Open
Also, please consider supporting me on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/dragonchildgraphics?ty=h
-Jen
  and here:    Commission Info: Open!Hello All! I'm open for commissions, and all info regarding them follows below. If you have any questions, feel free to ask below or you may note me as well.
Commission Prices:
Sketch- Starting at $20         
Line art- Starting at $30 Dungeons and Dragons Character Ref- Lineart 2 by Aqua-Drannix Dungeons and Dragons Character Ref- Lineart by Aqua-Drannix Dovat Lineart by Aqua-Drannix 
Flat color- Starting at $50 Jenna Ref- Flat Colors by Aqua-Drannix Dovat Flat Colors by Aqua-Drannix   
Cel Shade- Starting at $70 Jenna Reference by Aqua-Drannix Dovat Front Ref by Aqua-Drannix Tiamatt Seirei by Aqua-Drannix Animeiowa Color Nabeshin Buu by Aqua-Drannix  
Digitally Painted- Starting at $90 Lovers in the Snow by Aqua-Drannix What Else Could You Give An Evil Necromancer? by Aqua-Drannix :thumb491
 And examples of my work can be found below.  

Jenna Zeal by Aqua-Drannix   Legend of Arande Teaser Image by Aqua-Drannix   Portrait of a Princess by Aqua-Drannix   ElrandorxJennika Detail Soul by Aqua-Drannix   Lovers in the Snow by Aqua-Drannix   Animeiowa Color Nabeshin Buu by Aqua-Drannix   Jenna Reference by Aqua-Drannix  Dovat Front Ref by Aqua-Drannix   Jhan Redesign Flat Color by Aqua-Drannix   Darin Sketch Lines by Aqua-Drannix   Zealeon Castle Sketch by Aqua-Drannix  

Thank You!

Jen
well here is mine ... is point commission ok ? if your interested
WE BEAT THE HOENN LEAGUE !!! by TrainerAshandRed35  CM : Askmusic by TrainerAshandRed35 CM : AnimeNascarFan224888 by TrainerAshandRed35 The Blazing Story by TrainerAshandRed35 Imagine-A-Frenzy : Battle? (Contest Entry) by TrainerAshandRed35
hi :icontheskadudeguy:
here's my sample work. if you interested, you can reply or send me note, and i prefer to be paid via paypal... :)
Ranma half fanart by antovic Ikoma Rina - Nogizaka46 by antovic The Knight by antovic Rey by antovic Hermes by antovic Wendy by antovic Child Of Light by antovic
Hey! Im interested in the offer.
Here is my commission info page, any questions feel free to contact me.
Commissions are Open [Process+TOS] by andrecdraws

Examples
Malfurion's Gift by andrecdraws     Demona by andrecdraws     Draenei LightBringer by andrecdraws       Kung Fury Fan Art Poster by andrecdraws        Welcome Home Good Hunter by andrecdraws     For Nature by andrecdraws     Auron 'arcaneskull' Magnus by andrecdraws       Bolvar Fordragon after Wraghgate by andrecdraws

Best Regards
2015 Commission Sheet: Character Art by colormymemory   
Note to discuss.
Hi
I am Insolem,
I don't know if you are still interested in or if my art is what you are looking for , but I'd appreciate it if you have a look on my gallery
Gallery link : insolem.deviantart.com/gallery…
I also provide you with a link to my commission information below in case my art-style(s) interest you.
COMMISSION INFO(NEW PRICES / READ DESCRIPTION) by InSolem

Thank you in advance
Hello, i'm interested, i can draw pokemon in different styles
Thanks!

OPEN 2016 Commission Sheet by Ky-KAI Family by Ky-KAI Too lazy by Ky-KAI Heroes by Ky-KAI Warrior by Ky-KAI Rayquaza by Ky-KAI Alone in the forest I by Ky-KAI Autumn sky by Ky-KAI Misty by Ky-KAI Commission by Ky-KAI Tyranitar by Ky-KAI LoveLoveLoveLove by Ky-KAI
Hello there! As a huge pokemon fan I am very interest in your offer. Even though my work is mostly of
animals, I can do humans, anthros, and fantasy creatures.

You view examples of my work here jazzekat.deviantart.com/galler… and here: www.instagram.com/jazzedraws/

If you're interest then you can contact me via note or email: jazzedraws.gmail.com
And I can discuss to you about my prices.