[PAID] Card game developer seeks digital graphic artist(s)

[PAID] Indie card game developer seeks digital graphic artist(s)

I am a card game developer in the final stages of the game creation process. the only thing left is to add vibrant art to this bare card set.

What I am looking for
this are will be from the bronze age, to the medieval to Victorian and colonial
this is a non-anime project.
*3.5x2.5" card  bust portraits (paint) "a kingly image"
*3.5x2.5" card  scenes (color art) "a stack of gold coins, or an array of spears"
*3.5x4.5" card  landscapes (color art or paint) "lush fields, stone moutians"

What I am offering
*ongoing paid work on a image by image basis
*$30 per portrait (9 total)
*$25 per landscape (4 total)
*$20 per scene (16 total)

BONUS points if you are familiar with swords and armor
BONUS points if you are adept with brown and black skin tones.

Thanks for your consideration of my project.
Comments43
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi, I have experience in fantasy TCG games, here you can see some examples of my artwork :)
peyeyo.deviantart.com/gallery/

Bejar by Peyeyo  Ivy Draco by Peyeyo  Abismal by Peyeyo  K'aux CD Cover by Peyeyo  Gladius by Peyeyo  Sophie the bird-saver by Peyeyo  ROC-15 by Peyeyo  Saint Franciskull V2 by Peyeyo
Hi, please check my works, i'm expert in 2d/3d for animation/game assets, this is my selection works, if you want to ask anything please send me note or send email to chanf0000@gmail.com
thanks for your time, 
Chandra :) (Smile)
2D
Black Rabbit by guugoo Spirit Hunter by guugoo  Ollyne Apple Series: Blaze Queen by guugoo    Ollyne Apple by guugoo Pilot Girl 2 by guugoo  Naruto by guugoo  Maxx Speed Cover V 1.02 by guugoo <da:thumb id="413958379"/>  <da:thumb id="413900768"/>  <da:thumb id="413658325"/>  Thundercats by guugoo  Maxx Speed cover 01 by guugoo  robot study by guugoo  <da:thumb id="355719613"/>  <da:thumb id="470363880"/> 
the reaper - starcraft by guugoo  <da:thumb id="482412626"/>  Ryu by guugoo Darwin and Santi by guugoo <da:thumb id="472123958"/> 
3D
Ryu - Street Fighter by guugoo  Ryu - Street Fighter by guugoo <da:thumb id="433347282"/> <da:thumb id="354370282"/> <da:thumb id="350397874"/>  Ryu - Street Fighter by guugoo  Meyli by guugoo
Interested, here are some of my samples

Taser Final by PAC23    Rockin Robin Final by PAC23   Silent But Deadly Final by PAC23   HERO by PAC23   Ninja Star by PAC23

and here is the rest of my gallery pac23.deviantart.com/gallery/
Super interested! I am able to draw various ethnicities very well, and have a huge love of sword, sorcery and the like. I dig that you're doing something that's diverse, a great spin on a very homogenous genre.

Cleric by Nick-OG Eliljah by Nick-OG The Athenian 0011 THE PEOPLE THAT SURROUND YOU... by Nick-OG  Elijah-Colours by Nick-OG
Hello,

I'm a freelance artist working on fantasy, science fiction illustrations and concept arts.
 I'm very interested in your project and i think my skillset suit it well.
 Please take a look at my portfolio:

spacelemonade.weebly.com/

Thank you.
Hi, 
 I'm a freelance artist working on fantasy, science fiction illustrations and concept arts.
 Here is some of my sample, Send me a PM if you like to hire me, we can discuss about the price.

Feel free to contact me via maivanhuy.137@gmail.com or here if you consider that my art is what you are looking for. Thank you and have a good day.
Ancient Dragon by HuyMaiVan137           Heroes of the Storm - Dancing in the Rain by HuyMaiVan137            Maliris, The Serpent by HuyMaiVan137     Moonlight Dancer by HuyMaiVan137     Holy Retribution by HuyMaiVan137     The tower by HuyMaiVan137      Sand City by HuyMaiVan137       Tribute to H.R.Giger by HuyMaiVan137    Some alien jet by HuyMaiVan137
Hello^^

I'm interested! Here are some samples of my works:

Supernova by Marikobard Raven Lamia by Marikobard Lynette by Marikobard Erion by Marikobard Vargas by Marikobard Faun by Marikobard Guardian of the drowned men by Marikobard Don't date a fish by Marikobard Shields by Marikobard Long swords by Marikobard Trickster by Marikobard 3 by Marikobard  Snow white by Marikobard  Warlock by Marikobard Concepts by Marikobard Commission: Little witch and her cat by Marikobard

Hello, I'm interested on your offer. Below are samples from my works.
On Top of the World by w-hast Fanart: Queen of Asgard by w-hast Fanart: Marco Bodt Appreciation Week by w-hast
Comm: For Nad by w-hast Speedpainting by w-hast Fanart: Akazukin Cha Cha by w-hast

And this is the link to my gallery >> w-hast.deviantart.com/gallery/…

Also here's my price sta.sh/01cgausbya7a

If you are interested, you can contact me through note or an email to
aa.hastungkara@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon :)
Hello~ I'm interested in this offer. Here are sample of my work

The Knight of the Dustlands by fhyyyyyy  Undisturbed by fhyyyyyy  The Queen of Knights by fhyyyyyy
Hello, I am currently taking commissions.  Into can be found here:  Special $25 Portrait/Bust CommissionsI'm opening a special block of portrait commissions, priced separately from my standard commissions. These will be portrait/bust only in a cel-shaded style seen in the following examples. Note that some examples are full body, but the commissions will be portrait/bust only, the examples are to give you an idea of the coloring style used. They will be $25 with a simple background.
Examples:          
Please see my standard commission information for my terms of service here: 
Slot 1: Open
Slot 2: Open
Slot 3: Open
Slot 4: Open
Slot 5: Open
Also, please consider supporting me on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/dragonchildgraphics?ty=h
-Jen
  and here:    Commission Info: Open!Hello All! I'm opening up for commissions, and all info regarding them follows below. If you have any questions, feel free to ask below or you may note me as well.
Commission Prices:
Sketch- Starting at $20          
Line art- Starting at $30 Dungeons and Dragons Character Ref- Lineart 2 by Aqua-Drannix Dungeons and Dragons Character Ref- Lineart by Aqua-Drannix Dovat Lineart by Aqua-Drannix 
Flat color- Starting at $50 Jenna Ref- Flat Colors by Aqua-Drannix Dovat Flat Colors by Aqua-Drannix   
Cel Shade- Starting at $70 Jenna Reference by Aqua-Drannix Dovat Front Ref by Aqua-Drannix Tiamatt Seirei by Aqua-Drannix Animeiowa Color Nabeshin Buu by Aqua-Drannix 
Digitally Painted- Starting at $90 Lovers in the Snow by Aqua-Drannix What Else Could You Give An Evil Necromancer? by Aqua-Drannix Portrait of a Princess by Aqua-Drannix 
Flat
 And examples of my work can be found below.

Portrait of a Princess by Aqua-Drannix   ElrandorxJennika Detail Soul by Aqua-Drannix   Lovers in the Snow by Aqua-Drannix   Animeiowa Color Nabeshin Buu by Aqua-Drannix   Jenna Reference by Aqua-Drannix  Dovat Front Ref by Aqua-Drannix   Jhan Redesign Flat Color by Aqua-Drannix   Darin Sketch Lines by Aqua-Drannix   Zealeon Castle Sketch by Aqua-Drannix   

Thank You!

Jen
I'm interested. Please give my portfolio a look: www.artstation.com/artist/bogd…
Hello, I'm interested, this is what I do:

Asian Girl by Dascia   Rihanna - Sketch by Dascia  The Little Mermaid by Dascia   Daenerys by Dascia   Harley Quinn by Dascia   Study 2 by Dascia  

Allora - Commission by Dascia   Amaya - Commission by Dascia   Portrait - Sketch by Dascia   Amanda by Dascia Character - Commission by Dascia 

My Prices:
  • Shoulders up: $18
  • Waist up: $22 
  • Thight Up: $25 
  • Full body: $29 

I am interested!
Busts by joodling Space Blanket by joodling Winter Nights by joodling Me! It's Me! by joodling Falling by joodling

You can check out more on my site:
siobhangordon.com
Hello!
I`m interested.
Send email (solaice@yandex.ru) or note.

Mature Content

Dryad by Solaice
 Water Rose by Solaice May by Solaice Night Shade by Solaice Desert Sorceress by Solaice
                                                    I've been waiting ... by caraart Surviving Tree by caraart Viking by caraart Ork by caraart Odin by caraart     
I'm interested
Best regards,
Weisz Gabriel
weiszgabriel@yahoo.com
Hi,
I'm interested, here my samples..
Dwarf by dotlineshapePost Apocalypse by dotlineshapeGame of Thrones Fan Art by dotlineshapeZev_Lexx by dotlineshapeWAQEEN_ Angel Hunter by dotlineshape
Harley Quin paint by dotlineshapeKatsuya_Moe Moe Niji Taisen pinup by dotlineshapeClaire Mechanic preview by dotlineshapeStrawberry Dance by dotlineshapeCommission : Angel and a Bear by dotlineshape
Strike by dotlineshapeSpiderman vs Green Goblin by dotlineshapeChun-Li by dotlineshapeQuen of tedong by dotlineshapeBatgirl Fan Art by dotlineshape
ninja by dotlineshapeMedusa Sci-fi by dotlineshapecammy vs chun li by dotlineshape
Note me or email me at "garisliar@gmail.com", if you interested.
Looking forward to hearing back from you.
COM: Final Fantasy XIV by Atlas0 Shazam by Atlas0 COM: Sailor Juno vs Sailor Puck by Atlas0 Gauntlet Augmentation by Atlas0 Leap Frog by Atlas0 COM: Pathway by Atlas0 COM: Nacho Cheese by Atlas0 Hammer Time by Atlas0 COM: Lovers by Atlas0 

All New Kitty Pryde by Atlas0 Hellboy, BPRD by Atlas0Spider Gwen by Atlas0Wolverine inks by Atlas0Starlord and Angela (VIDEO) by Atlas0 Metal Gear Snake Eater: Eva by Atlas0 Empowered + Ninjette (VIDEO) by Atlas0COM: Hawkman and Hawkgirl by Atlas0 

Message me here via Note or on my Facebook or Tumblr pages or through email at jedimastersamurai@yahoo.com so we can talk specifics if you're interested! DIGITAL DELIVERY. PAYPAL only.

Hello
i'm very interesting :) (Smile) 
contact me on DA notes or momoroccu@gmail.com 

Thank you very much for your time

Red Summoned Dragon by Ron-faure Proton Cannon by Ron-faure The Necro's by Ron-faure Bahamut by Ron-faure Artemis by Ron-faure    Witch's by Ron-faure Green Summoned Dragon by Ron-faure Raging Dragon Spirit by Ron-faure  Violet Summoned Dragon by Ron-faure Manticore's by Ron-faure Demonology Warlock by Ron-faure Swordsman Apprentice by Ron-faure The Spartans by Ron-faureGigantic Turtle Fortress by Ron-faure   Scarlet Witch by Ron-faure Ciri by Ron-faure Commissions - Seriphyn by Ron-faure 
Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project!

Here is some of my work:
World of Warcreaft/ Semirealistic
Casting by mehchallGoblin King by mehchallIce Goblin Ambush by mehchallWorld of Warcraft project by mehchall
Mechs/Weapons/vehicles
9 17 Firebird by mehchall9 3 Robo by mehchall9 5 Robo by mehchall9 10 Mech by mehchall9 15 Weapon by mehchall
Creatures
Oc 12 by mehchallOc 15 by mehchall10 20 2 by mehchall9 4 by mehchall9 9 by mehchall9 14 buu by mehchall
Tee Shirts/Graphic art
Peaches by mehchallMickey Mouse Crack House by mehchallSludge Dog by mehchall
Realism
9 10 Meriem by mehchallChino Moreno by mehchallMale study by mehchallStudy by mehchall60 Girl by mehchallPortrait Compilation by mehchall418 by mehchallAnatomy Study by mehchallBoy by mehchall
Anime
10 23 by mehchall9 30 Loading Screen by mehchall9 27 Shit by mehchall8 27 Anime by mehchallcutie pie by mehchallDangerous Mage by mehchallGoku by mehchall
Chibi
Chibi Gaara by mehchallChibis by mehchall
Environments
10 17 Field by mehchallfuturistic desert by mehchallCanyon by mehchall11 3 Env by mehchall9 14 Alley by mehchallenvironment exercise by mehchall44 Floating Island by mehchall
Comics/ Manga
Damone sample 3 by mehchallDamone manga sample 2 by mehchallDamone manga sample by mehchallMarketing avenger by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…