Fantasy Card Game Seeks Talented Illustrator

After 3 years of development, Eternal Kings is ready to bring in serious artists looking to work on a super cool project.

What we're looking for:

A paint style art. You can find examples here:

eternalkings.deviantart.com/

This has a very serious "Dark Souls" or "Game of Thrones" type feel.

We are looking for someone who is interested in and has experience drawing Knights, Priests, Mages, Clerics, Etc. in a middle ages time period.

We are NOT looking for:

Kiddish, cartoon style, fluff.

Please connect with us and send links to your work.

*** Price per piece: 125 USD

*** There are at least 30 pieces of art that need to get done.

*** Looking for one piece of art per week.

*** English speaking.

Thanks,

EK
Comments77
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello. I am interested if you can do $250 per painting. 
Trevorsmithart.com

Thanks,
Trevor
Hi

I'm interested in the project , here's some examples of my work
Dark souls 3 speedpaint 2 by Vimes-DA Armour study 280815 by Vimes-DA Imagination practice 3 9 15 by Vimes-DA Emerald Princess by Vimes-DA 2 11 2015  study by Vimes-DA speedpaint 20115 by Vimes-DA speedpaint 29 10 15 by Vimes-DA Inktober 22 by Vimes-DA
really interested to join your art team

this is my work that related to your offer

Last Fight by shirokukitasma   1 8 by shirokukitasma 7 by shirokukitasma

Chun Li vs ibuki by shirokukitasma

the last one is not related, but i just want you to know that im comfortable doin action scene

hope you like! thanks
Hi, 

Im really interested for working on this amazing project, I am talented and skillfull artist that had been working on many comercial and personal commision work. my art getting evolved so far and I can do wide range of art style.

moonarc.deviantart.com/gallery…

my painting style is clean but Im sure I can do something realist and painterly like that. Im okay if you give me test work first. you can contact me here audiaphlv@gmail.com

here are few samples of my work, some of this are old works, my skill now is greater and I can do much better than this: 
Legolas concept by Moonarc  Thorin Concept by Moonarc  Tauriel concept by Moonarc

The Sunhammer, Kuatpalu by Moonarc  Braver of the elements, Kulit Batu by Moonarc  Weapon master by Moonarc
demon mobs by Moonarc  Claymore by Moonarc  Trio warrior by Moonarc  Fire mage by Moonarc

Thank you I am looking forward for your feedback
Hi, I'm here=)
Knight by VIZg Stinger by VIZg Megasupercat!!! Unicorn suit!!! by VIZg Drow ranger by VIZg Postapocalypse Ninjafireman by VIZg Quaaaq by VIZg Jin by VIZg

Hi there,
I'm interested in your project. Here are some examples-
Nadira by Bluntpencilz Bricha and Midnite by Bluntpencilz Death by Bluntpencilz

You can also view more at my gallery- bluntpencilz.deviantart.com/ga…
If you're interested please contact me through notes or you can mail me Arghya.bluntpencil@gmail.com . Thank you for reading.
Hello, Im interested in the work. The setting is my favorite!
guree.deviantart.com/
www.artstation.com/artist/brau…

Prices: 125$ is fine

Hi, please check my works, i'm expert in 2d/3d for animation/game assets, this is my selection works, if you want to ask anything please send me note or send email to chanf0000@gmail.com
thanks for your time, 
Chandra :) (Smile)
2D
Black Rabbit by guugoo Spirit Hunter by guugoo  Ollyne Apple Series: Blaze Queen by guugoo    Ollyne Apple by guugoo Pilot Girl 2 by guugoo  Naruto by guugoo  Maxx Speed Cover V 1.02 by guugoo <da:thumb id="413958379"/>  <da:thumb id="413900768"/>  <da:thumb id="413658325"/>  Thundercats by guugoo  Maxx Speed cover 01 by guugoo  robot study by guugoo  <da:thumb id="355719613"/>  <da:thumb id="470363880"/> 
the reaper - starcraft by guugoo  <da:thumb id="482412626"/>  Ryu by guugoo Darwin and Santi by guugoo <da:thumb id="472123958"/> 
3D
Ryu - Street Fighter by guugoo  Ryu - Street Fighter by guugoo <da:thumb id="433347282"/> <da:thumb id="354370282"/> <da:thumb id="350397874"/>  Ryu - Street Fighter by guugoo  Meyli by guugoo
Hello, I'm Gerry. I'm interested on your offer. 
Please see my samples below if you are interested.
ragnz.deviantart.com/gallery/
My rates rates start from 60$ for portrait.

Oda Sanctuary by ragnZ   Snake by ragnZ   Bunny by ragnZ   Happy by ragnZ   F Portrait by ragnZ   Zonc by ragnZ
Disaster 8 RecSelfie with Speedpainting video by weroidiota Disaster 7 : Mommy.... with Speedpainting! by weroidiota Portrait Evil-Side by weroidiota Disaster 2 by weroidiota Disaster 4 by weroidiota Disaster 3 by weroidiota Disaster 5 .. With Speedpainting by weroidiota Disaster 6 with Speedpainting process by weroidiota Mega Gengar Pokedex Challenge by weroidiotaStormtrooper by weroidiota Nova by weroidiota Silver Surfer by weroidiota Vampy by weroidiota Ilithid by weroidiota

Hope you like it! 
Hello, I am very interested in working with you on this project.
I think my style fits exactly with what you need. I am a great fan of Dark Souls, Game of thrones, the witcher, Dragon age, etc mainly because of
their breathtaking artstyle. So I know exactly waht you are looking for.

I have done other pieces for TCGs so I am familair with this field of work.

I am available to start right away. I can deliver a piece of artwork a week. Maybe two if feedback is fluent.

Here is a link to my porfolio

ncorva.daportfolio.com/gallery…

Please contact me if you like my work.

On the trail by ncorva Visenya Targaryen by ncorva The Half Elf by ncorva Keep moving! by ncorva
Hi!, I am very interested!
Illustration for TCG by leg87 He-Man - Battle cat by leg87 Vidiria by leg87 Sea Goddess by leg87 Druid by leg87 Demon Beast by leg87 Kev-ra by leg87 Contact: ilustraciones_leg@hotmail.com
Regards!
Hi,  I'm interested in your project. Here's some of the stuff I've worked on:
Forest Guardian by Inkyh Around the bonfire by Inkyh Royal Woods by Inkyh Berserk by Inkyh Smelter Demon by Inkyh
Hi, Im interested in your offer, not sure if im too late tho buts its good to try :)
here is my portfolio:
www.artstation.com/artist/sirp…
Hello, I´m interested.
For more works, CV and contact:

diegofantasyart.jimdo.com/

Steal and Bones by DIO055  Spawnofthedaemonmeta1920 by DIO055  Desert fantasy soldier by DIO055  Nabriths by DIO055  
Dovx General 950 700 Web by DIO055  U Soul 1050 700 by DIO055  Tarak Cham 1050 700 Web by DIO055  
Planes Marca De Agua by DIO055  Power Of Faith Baja by DIO055  Shadow Double 700 by DIO055   Noticias by DIO055  
I'm very interested in your project, these are some somples of my work:  golem vs wizard by 0oki  Hammer Strike by 0oki red dragon by 0oki Orcs Horde by 0oki pet of the hell by 0oki guardians of the forest by 0oki Drowning Sphere by 0oki Wolf by 0oki

If you are interested,  you can comunicate with me through email at:  pepejuni88@gmail.com

Thanks,
Ooki.
VERY interested. Here's some sample of my works

Undisturbed by fhyyyyyy  The Queen of Knights by fhyyyyyy  The Knight of the Dustlands by fhyyyyyy

DM me if interested! :)
Hi, 
I would like to take this commission for you. My portfolio can be found here. sarmati.daportfolio.com/galler…
Fairy Folk by Sarmati  Toadstool Troll by Sarmati  Truth lies just beneath the surface by Sarmati  Innsmouth sailor by Sarmati  Black Metal Santa by Sarmati

Hello!
I am very interested in working on your project.

I agree with your price and do not have problems with drawing a weekly art.
We can discuss the test task in a pinch.

Commission: Asgeir by Leventart  Commission: Goru by Leventart  Commission: Avuzra by Leventart  Commission: Penny by Leventart   

older works

Commission: Alistar - God of Justice and Light by Leventart  Commission: Zean - Lord of the Abyss by Leventart  
jooweeuh.daportfolio.com/
hi! here's my portfolio, i charge $5 an hour, and im happy to be in contact with a client, and even livestream or record my process with no extra charge! my email is someartandstuff@gmail.com :>
Hi,
I'm interested, here my samples..
Dwarf by dotlineshapePost Apocalypse by dotlineshapeGame of Thrones Fan Art by dotlineshapeZev_Lexx by dotlineshapeWAQEEN_ Angel Hunter by dotlineshape
Harley Quin paint by dotlineshapeKatsuya_Moe Moe Niji Taisen pinup by dotlineshapeClaire Mechanic preview by dotlineshapeStrawberry Dance by dotlineshapeCommission : Angel and a Bear by dotlineshape
Strike by dotlineshapeSpiderman vs Green Goblin by dotlineshapeChun-Li by dotlineshapeQuen of tedong by dotlineshapeBatgirl Fan Art by dotlineshape
ninja by dotlineshapeMedusa Sci-fi by dotlineshapecammy vs chun li by dotlineshape
Note me or email me at "garisliar@gmail.com", if you interested.
Looking forward to hearing back from you.