needing a inker!! PAID GIG !! PAYPAL ONLY !!

had a single penciled character that needed emergency inking

possibly a truckload of work in the near future concerning inking as well

leave samples of work here
Comments35
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
position has been filled, thanks everyone, we will be back shortly
Hello there, I am very interested in your project. I would like to invite you to see my portfolio:

www.artstation.com/artist/insi…
insilater.deviantart.com/galle…

Feel free to contact me via Fadillah.bayur@gmail.com or here if you consider that my art is what you are looking for. Thank you and have a good day.

Hi there, I’m currently open for high quality PayPal, and Point commissions

Prices, and some examples and specifications are in these three journals ^__^

Realistic PayPal
: koolkat42o.deviantart.com/jour…

Anime PayPal: koolkat42o.deviantart.com/jour…

Anime Point: koolkat42o.deviantart.com/jour…

Some examples of my inks ^__^

Botan Fanart Line Art by koolkat42o Loke  Lucy Line Art by koolkat42o Friend Request Line Art - Fufu by koolkat42o Friend Request Line Art - Natalie by koolkat42o Friend Request Line Art - Maria by koolkat42o Friend Request Line Art - Nati by koolkat42o

Hello,
I`m interested with your offer.
For samples, you can see my works at
ferryogallery.blogspot.com/201…
I hope my style will fit with you.
And I'll look forward to hear from you.
Thank you and have a nice day.
can do the work check my gallery if interested.
inking samples: 

Commission: RockLikeARockstar by cakwe AFAID Commissions by cakwe
Commissions -- October 2015 by cakwe

note me about my prices, though it can go from $10 to $30 depending on complexity.
I am interested too. Here is an example of my digital inking work:

flowercrown by sushy00

I also ink my own comics and illustrations:
machina G07 by sushy00  raccoon's den characters by sushy00  machina G06 by sushy00

Please note me or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to commission me. 
Hello. 

I just came across your ad and thought i would offer my services to you. 

Here is some work i have inked in the past
Supergirl-Inked by KingVego Wonder Woman New Pinup-Inked by KingVego
kingvego.deviantart.com/galler…

Here is a link to my art portfolio and my Deviant Art gallery 
chrisbryer.daportfolio.com/gal… 
And here is a link to my commission prices.
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…

If you are interested in hiring me you can send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com Thank you for your time
Hello, I am interested in working with you as an inker. These are some of my works: Saitama and Genos by HikaruMuto Fujiwara no Sai by HikaruMuto Issue 37 Page Preview by HikaruMuto
I hope to hear from you

This sounds cool :D Please take a look on my gallery and let me know what you think ;) I really hope we can do something. Thanks for your time!!! 

some of my stuff goes here :gallery:

The Gagarin by Alexlapiz  Vincent Valentine by Alexlapiz    Cathedral of Arica by Alexlapiz  Richytails Videogame Rockband by Alexlapiz  Street Fighters Characters by Alexlapiz  Weasley Magic Party by Alexlapiz  Hart's Beach Caverns by Alexlapiz   Street Fighter Mania: Blanka by Alexlapiz Siren by Alexlapiz Dreams of Hesitation by Alexlapiz

You can find my Commission information (skills, payment methods and the different art techniques I use) either here: marshmallowpalace.atspace.com/… or here: baby-marshmallow.deviantart.co… . Follow the instructions in the guide explaining your specific needs (really only inking style and level of 'clean-up') and I can provide a more accurate price quote.

Here are a few examples of the level of work I could bring to your project:
Tokyopop inking sample page 2 by baby-marshmallow   Randy's Hellgirl inked by baby-marshmallow   R Green's Vampirella inked by baby-marshmallow   CIHB OC Poster Commission Inks by baby-marshmallow   GF Commission inked by baby-marshmallow   Killbot Vector Inks by baby-marshmallow

For more examples of my work feel free to look here at my Deviantart page: baby-marshmallow.deviantart.co… or for a more complete portfolio go to my Website: marshmallowpalace.atspace.com/…

~BM~

Note sent
Instagram: instagram.com/artbyrawson/
Email: jraw1212@gmail.com
Hi! I am interested for this Job.
I am Comic Artist penciler , Inker and colorist. This is my job.

Deviant Profile : darkman71.deviantart.com/galle…Nano Commissionato per stampa su Casco Moto by DarkMan71 Mia Pin-Up per Agenzia X di Pino Rinaldi by DarkMan71 Tav Present Templar by DarkMan71 10956982 1596119163969610 6400154594788581756 N by DarkMan71 18600 1596119230636270 4288256167409539606 N by DarkMan71 Comic Lo Hobbit pag  00 by DarkMan71 Comic Lo Hobbit pag 2 by DarkMan71 Comic Lo Hobbit pag  000 by DarkMan71 Comic Lo Hobbit pag 2 by DarkMan71 New Comic 1a by DarkMan71 Drawing Splash Page by DarkMan71
Sending note if that's okay.
Check my work: www.facundo-lopez.deviantart.com  
Here's some of my samples:

Mariah Carey by k-e-i-t-h   Demon Revive by k-e-i-t-h   Mecha Series - Mecha Creation by k-e-i-t-h
Demon's Crawl Ink by k-e-i-t-h   Do What U Want by k-e-i-t-h   Glamour Until The End by k-e-i-t-h

Hey there! Here are some of my examples: Dark Knight by greenhickup  Fantasy sketch by greenhickup  Test drawing by greenhickup  
Contact me if you like anything here.
Hi, i'm so interested, note sent
thanks
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can ceck my portfolio: FanOfTill Illustration

The Horns (walkthrough tutorial inside) by FanOfTill Contest entry - Zmij 2.0 by FanOfTill Owen3 by FanOfTill Act of creation by FanOfTill Sweet dreams by FanOfTill
 Inside the Garden by FanOfTill Unsuccessful escape from the water planet by FanOfTill Underwater trove by FanOfTill Contest entry - Zmij by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.