Hiring Semi-Realistic Artist for March Commission!

Hello everybody,

I am looking to hire a artist that can do semi-realistic drawings based off photographs of people and places towards the end of February for a period of time. Photographs of people are not necessarily portrait-like and more to a semi-realist/manga mix I suppose you could say?

Anyway, let me throw a few things out there for your help in knowing what I'm looking for.

TIMELINE: I want to reiterate that the commission work won't be until near the end of February before I need any work done. I'm just posting this offer now to work out a budget, schedule and see what kind of offers are out there.

COMMISSION IDEA: As I said above, I'm looking for semi-realistic drawings based off of real photos of people. The commission in specific would have 4-5 people in the image so no chibi, cartoon/anime drawings if it can't be deemed semi-realistic looking.

BACKGROUND: I do not have a set background in mind, so the artist in question will need to be able to draw something whether made up or based loosely off a photo of a real location.

SCHEDULE & BUDGET: I do not have a set budget to work with yet, but I am looking around $100-$300+ depending on discussed detail, coloring and length of time taken.
This will be done with the artist I end up choosing.

You can get a very rough idea of what I'm looking for if you look at fellow DeviantArt artist Arnistotle's One Piece work:
 One Piece Fanart - Colored by arnistotle

If you're still interested in my proposal, please post samples of related art works and commission info pages. Thanks in advance, fellow Deviants!
Comments70
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi, please check my works, i'm expert in 2d/3d for animation/game assets, this is my selection works, if you want to ask anything please send me note or send email to chanf0000@gmail.com
thanks for your time, 
Chandra :) (Smile)
2D
Black Rabbit by guugoo Spirit Hunter by guugoo  Ollyne Apple Series: Blaze Queen by guugoo    Ollyne Apple by guugoo Pilot Girl 2 by guugoo  Naruto by guugoo  Maxx Speed Cover V 1.02 by guugoo <da:thumb id="413958379"/>  <da:thumb id="413900768"/>  <da:thumb id="413658325"/>  Thundercats by guugoo  Maxx Speed cover 01 by guugoo  robot study by guugoo  <da:thumb id="355719613"/>  <da:thumb id="470363880"/> 
the reaper - starcraft by guugoo  <da:thumb id="482412626"/>  Ryu by guugoo Darwin and Santi by guugoo <da:thumb id="472123958"/> 
3D
Ryu - Street Fighter by guugoo  Ryu - Street Fighter by guugoo <da:thumb id="433347282"/> <da:thumb id="354370282"/> <da:thumb id="350397874"/>  Ryu - Street Fighter by guugoo  Meyli by guugoo
Hi
I am Insolem,
I don't know if you are still interested in or if my art is what you are looking for , but I'd appreciate it if you have a look on my gallery
Gallery link : insolem.deviantart.com/gallery…
I also provide you with a link to my commission information below in case my art-style(s) interest you.
COMMISSION INFO(NEW PRICES / READ DESCRIPTION) by InSolem

Thank you in advance
Hello, I'm interested on your offer. Below are samples from my works.
On Top of the World by w-hast Fanart: Queen of Asgard by w-hast Fanart: Marco Bodt Appreciation Week by w-hast
Comm: For Nad by w-hast Speedpainting by w-hast Fanart: Akazukin Cha Cha by w-hast

And this is the link to my gallery >> w-hast.deviantart.com/gallery/…

Also here's my price sta.sh/01cgausbya7a

If you are interested, you can contact me through note or an email to
aa.hastungkara@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon :)
Hello,I am interested in working with you. here are some examples of my workGriffith's Fantasy by HikariYumiya Crushader by HikariYumiya Meet the Smoke Giant by HikariYumiya here's my email: hikariyumiya0401@gmail.com
Im interested in your commissions,.. if you want you can sent notice to my profile or contact me on mochamadcholik12@gmail.com
I am interested in working with you. Here are some examples of my work
 Dark forest guardian sketch by amberbdrawz  Untitled by amberbdrawz  Img 20150702 031828 by amberbdrawz  Screenshot 2015-07-20-22-50-26 by amberbdrawz  Temptress by amberbdrawz  Angel by amberbdrawz  
for more please visit this link  
www.instagram.com/amber_b_draw…
im interested with your project 

more art you can see in my gallery here: insilater.deviantart.com/galle…
 or Contact me : fadillah.bayur@gmail.com (Email)

thanks for you time if you read this post, have a nice day!
hi there, I am interested in your offer. I have a semi realistic style and I can paint anything from western fantasy, to sci fi, asian style, you name it.

here are some examples of my work:

Do you even? by PemaMendez Mizuki by PemaMendez Forgotten Temple by PemaMendez Tera Online7 by PemaMendez Sorceress by PemaMendez The Path by PemaMendez Ruins by PemaMendez

my budget for a commission like this would be 200$ since it involves a lot of detail and hours put into it.

my portfolio here: pemamendez.artstation.com/

if you're willing to hire me send me a note or contact me here: pema_mendez@hotmail.com
I reply fast ^_^
Hi, I'd love to do this commission for you ^^
I can do artwork in the anime/manga style as well as the semi-realism style which you are looking for :')
Here are a few examples of my semi-realism artwork ~ 
BLEACH ~ Rukia Kuchiki by M-K-1 Colour by M-K-1 CE: Shiori Hattori ~ by M-K-1 Akatsuki no Yona ~ Son Hak by M-K-1 Comm:~ Teagan and Jacksepticeye by M-K-1 Frustration ~ by M-K-1 Sera and Leon - Commission by M-K-1 Comm: Spyro by M-K-1
And your budget is just around what I'd charge for such an artwork ^^ 
Please let me know if you have any questions at all or are willing to commission me! <3
Thank you for this wonderful chance, I look forward to hearing from you! ^^ <3
Hello, 

I'm really interested by your offer. Here's my gallery and my terms:

Star Wars Reimagined - Night Sister by Lodaligae  Mood Painting by Lodaligae  Star Wars Sith Android Design by Lodaligae  Poseidon Goddess by Lodaligae  BattleChasers Contest Creature Design by Lodaligae by Lodaligae  The Wolf Spirit - Illustration by Kyllian Guillart by Lodaligae  Undercover - illustration by Kyllian Lodaligae Gui by Lodaligae

TERMS:

Prices can be debated. You pay the half of the payment when the preparatoring sketch is done and validated. And the other half when I give you a preview of the final file, then I give you the HD file. 

How to contact me?

Send me a note with the work you want me to do and the description of your commission. 
Or you can email me: lephenixdor@hotmail.fr
Contact me on my facebook page: www.facebook.com/LephenixArtwo…

How to pay?

By Paypal

What can I do?
Fan art, original characters, fantasy, science fiction, creatures, illustrations (book cover, cards...), concept art, pin ups.

What will you receive from me?

Digital commission: a HD png file (300dpi or more) to print if you wish.

I am looking forward to hear from you soon :) !

Have a great day!

Best regards,
Lodaligae
Hi.

I´m interested in your request, I do SFW or NSFW and I draw almost everything, check my profile to see samples of

my work and rates.

punishedsuperheroines.blogspot…
doctordominion.deviantart.com/

Thanks.
Hello there! I am interested in your project. As you said, offering reference photos would make the work much easier and much more realistic. I make mostly semi-realistic art like the pieces shown below:
Triss Merigold by jellyxbat  Sinister Blade3 by jellyxbat  AC Rogue by jellyxbat
Those are mostly fantasy but I can adapt to any style you'd like :P
Hello there, I am very interested in your project. I would like to invite you to see my portfolio:

www.artstation.com/artist/insi…
insilater.deviantart.com/galle…

Feel free to contact me via Fadillah.bayur@gmail.com or here if you consider that my art is what you are looking for. Thank you and have a good day.

if you interest you can notes me and i will reply ^^
Hey, don't know if you're still looking for artists, but if so:

My portfolio can be found at thekkmportfolio.tumblr.com , but specific pieces that might be relevant for this case might be pieces like

audrey hepburn by TheKKM Naoto Ohshima by TheKKM yanis varoufakis (looking like nosferatu because by TheKKM Self-portraitwithalain by TheKKM Timothy Dalton by TheKKM Half in the Bag by TheKKM A beautiful, short, wild dream by TheKKM Duck Joseph Ratzinger by TheKKM

If you feel these stray a bit too close to realism still, I can easily work them into more and more stylised designs; for an example on the other side of the spectrum, the scientist in this one
Dr Camoes and Magenta by TheKKM
is a very very exaggerated cartoony take on the poet Camões.

My prices list is as follows, although as noted, I'm VERY open for negotiating:

COMMISSION PRICES 2015 by TheKKM

Here's hoping to see a reply!
hi. I'm interested.
you can check my works here: asiagondek.myportfolio.com/ or in my dA gallery.

thank you and have a nice day :)