Comic Book Artists wanted for Superhero comics!

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for several comics about a group of (eventually interlinked) superheroes to be illustrated.

This is an exciting project - 4 comics are going to be worked on, set in the same universe but following the story of four different superheroes (in the same way Marvel does, I guess?). I only have an artist for one of them so far.

EDIT: Style-wise, I'm looking for anything between Marvel's 1990's animated series style: www.dailymotion.com/video/x288… and sort of a manga/anime feel. Anywhere in that range I will happily talk to!

"Lobo" is a dark comic about a hero who opposes a Mexican drug cartel. The hero is not super powered, but the villain is and, as you might imagine the hero gets injured a lot. This one might be a bit like the darker periods of Batman, in a sense, if you want a rough feel.

"Unnamed" is an even darker comic! This person's power is to cause anyone in her vicinity to experience their worst nightmare, very physically and literally (if your worst nightmare was to have your heart plucked out, you would have that happen and then reappear with your heart still plucked out!). This, as a feel, is a bit like a Hulk comic, if you include the stuff going on inside the mind - this individual is trying to get clear of Humanity, but equally trying to find some sort of cure or method of control.

"Lacuna" is a comic which is about a more Daredevil type hero. It's slightly less dark than the other two, but the hero runs around beating violent criminals up with a pipe, so it's hardly shiny and happy!

Anyway, if any of these interest you, please contact me at ed.jowett@shadesofvengeance.com with a price.

A few notes to help you with that E-mail:

- Each of these comics are 22 pages + Cover - a reasonable volume of work.

- You will have full credit as the artist for the comic (or the parts you do).

- I am willing to accept a cumulative offer between penciller, inker and colourist, but it almost never comes out as cheap as someone willing to do all three.

- I want you to commit to all 22 pages!

- I am happy to pay after delivery of small groups of pages (3-5), but not to pay deposits upfront.

- The timelines are not rushed... we want to get it right more than we want to get it fast - though, obviously, we'd like to get it done on a reasonable timescale!

- There is hopefully going to be more work upcoming for this - we're Doing a few one-shots with open ends, and are planning to continue each of these comic series.

- If you are willing to relax your upfront price in return for a (large) share of the Kickstarter profits, it's worth letting me know! It's not a requirement, but the offer can be on the table!

- If you're wanting to charge $100+ per page, I'm sorry, don't waste your time contacting me, I can't afford it.
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi I am interested in the advertisement here you sending my link
guillo0.daportfolio.com/ www.facebook.com/VillarrealGui…

This sounds cool :D Please take a look on my gallery and let me know what you think ;) I really hope we can do something. Thanks for your time!!! 

some of my stuff goes here :gallery:

The Gagarin by Alexlapiz  Vincent Valentine by Alexlapiz    Cathedral of Arica by Alexlapiz  Richytails Videogame Rockband by Alexlapiz  Street Fighters Characters by Alexlapiz  Weasley Magic Party by Alexlapiz  Hart's Beach Caverns by Alexlapiz   Street Fighter Mania: Blanka by Alexlapiz Siren by Alexlapiz Dreams of Hesitation by Alexlapiz

I can do it for $35usd per page 5-6 panels B/W for colored pages I'll take $60usd

Adopt [closed] by M1karuHalloween Adopt: Succubus CLOSED by M1karuGroup One by M1karuGroup Two by M1karuGroup Four by M1karuGroup Three by M1karu

Ryden Life fanart by M1karuRyden Life Coverart by M1karu  page 1, Chapter 2 for Ryden Life manga by M1karu Page 25 by M1karu Page 24 by M1karu Page 20 by M1karu Page 22 by M1karu Page 18 by M1karu Jessica Fanart by M1karu
 Comics artist looking for paid work!
Hello.
I call Marcelo Salaza.
I am comic artist.
I recently did the comic: trancers.
to actionlabscomics.
Here are some examples of my pages.
I search service.
I can produce 5-6 pages a week.
thanks.
marcelo salaza
casaqueviti@gmail.com
my links arts:
fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/201…
www.imagebam.com/image/fe55793…
www.imagebam.com/image/84b4893…
www.imagebam.com/image/a6817c3…
www.imagebam.com/image/fc05c53…
www.imagebam.com/image/b0cb4d3…
www.imagebam.com/image/7818fa3…
other styles:
msalazanimated.blogspot.com.br…
marcelosalaza.blogspot.com.br/
thanks.
casaqueviti@gmail.com
Hiya,
My names Tyler, I'm a student from the UK who has really big dreams and wants to create something awesome. Here's my portfolio,
worldwithoutlightproductions.d…
If you'd like to contact me, you can note me on this, or email me at ilovezombiesxxx@gmail.com
I'd love to know about your ideas.😀
Thanks
Just emailed you!