Looking for a writer to help out (co-writer credit) on a series of comics about a superhero!

Hi everyone!

I'm looking around for someone to lend a hand to me with writing a sequence of comics (initially 3) about a superhero!

It's set in a specific universe I've created and I have the story arc, but I'm looking for a little help on the carry-off, along with a fresh injection of ideas!

EDIT: It's set in the early 90's, so it would be good to have someone who was actually alive then... Also it's set in England, but I can manage the Anglicisation!

I'm not certain what other information might be required, so please feel free to send me any questions along with your initial contact.

Please E-mail me at ed.jowett@shadesofvengeance.com if you are interested. Please include your price her page for COLLABORATIVE work, not for writing a comic solo.

EDIT: For some reason, people have been asking me if this is paid... yes, it's paid (it would be in the projects forum otherwise!). However, you won't be writing this alone, this will be a collaborative piece of work between you and I. Therefore, I won't be paying the same amount you might expect from a comic writing "alone" job - it won't be as much work. Consider that when sending your price!
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Thanks everyone!

It was a very difficult decision but this job is now closed.
Comment hidden
Ummm... yeah, great work... I'm looking for a writer!
Email Sent from Shawnmilazzo@gmail.com
Email Sent from Shawnmilazzo@gmail.com
I just sent you an email.
Hmmm, maybe I could try this out.  I'm American, but was born in 1990.

Some samples of my writing:

Runaways/Throwaways#1: Back in FactPage1
*In some secret base, a machine's alarm is buzzing, we don't see the character's faces*
Ke: This is it, we've found her!  The York's failsafe really did work and my theory about the pet was correct!
Marikit: At last our plans for revenge can progress.
Norkib All our preparation and surveillance and training will come into fruitation.  
Tim: All the suffering we've faced will be paid in their blood.
Automarda: And then we will be proven both physically and emotionally strong enough to enact upon our ultimate goal.
Rebecca: Lets hear the story about how they began one more time.
Marikit: Yes, it is only fitting that we review the blood soaked biography of those evil heirs.  The children of the Pride!
Page 2
Marikit: Once upon a time, there were 12 little monsters who made a deal with three devils.  
Tim: Hmmph, uppity overachievers, those three.
Marikit: The 12 monsters did the devil's bidding well, spinning fathomless webs of violence and de
Runaways/Throwaways #2Page1
*Molly and Klara fighting Rebecca*
Molly: End the world?  That's what our parents tried to do, why would you want to be like them?
Rebecca: The Pride was directed by the Gibborim who thought things out from distant inhuman perspectives…uh, no offense Tim, Norvick and Automarda.
Tim, Norvick and Automarada: None taken.
Rebecca: But we're a multiracial coalition whose experience some of the worst loss and adversity and came through it with our integrity intact.  Who better to decide who lives and dies, who better to give the world the fresh clean start it deserves?  Plus we're not some stuck up Pride wannabes, everything we got we got on our own.  We're no lurking in secret lairs, stealing other people's equipment or making human sacrifices.
Molly: Hey a butterfly.  
Rebecca: Were you even listening to me!?
Molly: Nah, you're boring and lost me halfway through.  
Klara: Your parents tried to end the world?
Molly: Its
Runaways/Throwaways #3: KlaradisePage1
*A flashback of Klara's life from over a century ago*
Klara: (translated from Swiss) But mother, the drought.  Crops were dying, people would've starved.  Why couldn't I use my power to-
Kalra's mother: (possibly faceless) No!  I won't have your soul taken just because of the frailty of the flesh. Your power is witchcraft child, a destructive force that will consume you after granting a few petty distractions.  You must suppress this curse Klara and never use it again.  No only for your own good, but for the betterment of our neighbors.  But you have proven yourself unequal to this burden, and I haven't been strong enough to help you shoulder it…so I'm having you married to someone who will teach you to follow rules, mature into a comely, dutiful lady…
*Present day, Klara crying*
Page2
*revealed to be tied to a chair*
Klara: (still in Swiss) I'm sorry mother, but you were wrong… *using thorn vines to cut t
Runaways/Throwaways #4: End of the Old OrderPage1
*In a mystic spirit plane where power equates size…*
Nico: What do you mean you made us switch places?
Tim: Well technically it was your doing *while fighting staff of one* my getting bound to the whelp's shadow was done by a spell from the staff.  And you can't use the staff to undo its own spells, so normally nothing would've occurred when you tried to exorcise me.  But your attempt still left me with an opening that I took to bind myself to the staff and destroy it from the inside.
Nico: All that just to avenge your hurt pride over my parents imprisoning you!?
Tim: No it goes deeper than that.  Your great grandmother-the one you know as "Witch Breaker"- captured my brother a hundred and something years ago then bound him to the staff, giving it its new power and appearance.  I knew this for certain when  saw him pop out of the staff and eat that Monk Theppie idiot when you stopped those zombies.  
Page2
*staff sh

kyrtuck.deviantart.com/gallery…

kyrtuck.deviantart.com/gallery…
I have to say... posting a job like this makes me feel OLD!
Hmm, that sounds interesting. I love to write, and it would certainly be very fun working with you!

Superheroes are very cool.

I'd be willing to do anything related to this project that you find suitable, and I am mostly free to write at any time, even if we differ in timezones. I was born in the 90's, so it shouldn't really be a problem. I love the fact that you have created your own universe, as I find those kind of stories enthralling! And rest assured, my head is full of ideas.

My E-mail is crchristoffersen@gmail.com

Also, I am fine with whatever you wish to pay per page, since I don't have specific prices. Any suggestions? Don't worry, I understand that it's collaborative work.

Of course, I do have some questions, but I'd rather wait in asking them, seeing as you might not choose me for this work of yours (which I would completely understand, no hard feelings).

I'm sure you'll want some examples of my writing, so I'll give you some links to my work:

She Came Back
Two Toned Colors - Chapter 1
Otherworldly Visitors
Little Bird

Do note that some of them are old.

That's it for now. I hope you'll consider me!

-Camsen02