Paid Looking for Artist for Drakon Forge

Drakon Forge is an Action / Adventure / Comedy about a group of young travelers setting off on a quest to be their best. The story follows the main character and his quest to find answers to what happened to his father. The sub plot is about each of the young heroes perusing their dreams, Aidan wants to be the strongest warrior, Sylvia wants to be the best blacksmith and Felicia wants to be the most knowledgeable mage. The series is very fleshed out for the first volume. I'm thinking I can wrap up the whole story in ten volumes if not less.

While I'm not looking for an artist to fully commit to a project that could last years I would like them to understand I want to try and use one artist if possible. I'm very flexible and understand there will be times I might be waiting months for the artist to be able to jump back on the project when they are available.

The page rate I'm looking at is around $20 - $40 This page rate needs to include pencils / inks / lettering (coloring is optional since I actually have a colorist interested but if you can fit coloring into the page rate as well I will likely go with you if his coloring doesn't mach your style.)

Please leave samples of your art work, if you have varying styles leave me samples of each also please give me your page rate.

If your willing to draw for a royalty split instead please let me know as that could make getting this off the ground that much easier. I'm going to be paying out of pocket for 6 pages of the first issue to be used as promotional art for kickstarter. I'm very confident my kickstarter will succeed as I have contacts with large followings who are interested in helping my project succeed.

Scripts
drive.google.com/folderview?id…

Characters
drive.google.com/folderview?id…

Settings
docs.google.com/document/d/1gg…
Comments39
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello, I'm interested in your comission!

My works:
Farseer by DeparteDOne soul furnace by DeparteDOne meeting by DeparteDOne Lifestealer by DeparteDOne creature by DeparteDOne assembly by DeparteDOneIceman by DeparteDOne mechs01 by DeparteDOne ships by DeparteDOne 

For more you can visit my gallery: departedone.deviantart.com/gal…

Thanks!
Gallery
Twitter  | Youtube | Twitch | Watch Me Work | Fiverr

I'm interested in your Job offer. Though I don't currently have any Sequential art samples.

Elf Sketch by Aashur  Sebastian Sketch by Aashur  Uriel Sketch by Aashur  19. Gray by Aashur  Gray Sketch by Aashur  

Peyton by Aashur  Raisu Commission by Aashur  Dante portrait by Aashur  Smile by Aashur  Sketch004 by Aashur  74. Are You Challenging Me? by Aashur  

Paengi Commission by Aashur  Rock redesign by Aashur  Balthier WIP pt3 by Aashur  Eljas Lineart by Aashur  Ahri - League Fan Art 001 by Aashur  Pheonix by Aashur  Hinata commission by Aashur  Niki lineart by Aashur  

Piccolo powering up sketch by Aashur  99. Solitude by Aashur  Saber bears! by Aashur  Tear You Apart by Aashur  Zelda Fanart - Old by Aashur  

Character Sketch: Buldr by Aashur  Character Sketch: Stone by Aashur  Character Sketch: Rock - Redesign by Aashur  

Buldr Surrounded by Aashur  
still open for submissions.
Hello! : D
Here is my anime/painting style:
($30-50 USD)
Interruptions by hiei14Sans Sketches by hiei14 GW2 - Amatus Pavus by hiei14
RLC - Bunny OC and decaying hound by hiei14 Gaia - Little Wonders by hiei14

Flat shading($20-40USD):

Mature Content

DAI - One Day, One Dream by hiei14
Dorian Pavus Flob by hiei14

My Chibis($10 per chibi):
Gaia chibi - Xfgjkdr by hiei14 Gaia Chibi - Xfhzsh by hiei14 Syn Chibi - Raeven by hiei14
Syn chibi - Fgjdrt5u by hiei14 Syn chibi - Ravaen by hiei14 Caedon Chibi - Vgjlvy by hiei14
WoW Chibi - Gyigyp by hiei14

Pixel game (Depends):
Ernya - assorted item sets 15' by hiei14 I'm a Lighting Bolt, Baby! by hiei14 DAI - Dorian the Fire Monster by hiei14
Still taking submissions
Hi!

I'm interested in the job! I've worked on two webcomics/webmanga before and currently have my own as well.
Here are some samples of pages I've worked on. More can be seen in my gallery and webcomic page - tapastic.com/series/FallenAnge…

$40
My Roommates are Halo Monkeys and... commission by annabelle-l My Roommates are halo Monkeys... Page 5 by annabelle-l

$50+
Ch1_08-09 by annabelle-l Ch2_16-17 by annabelle-l
Regards

:)
Hello,

I'm a freelance artist working on fantasy, science fiction illustrations and concept arts.
 I'm very interested in your project and i think my skillset suit it well.
 Please take a look at my portfolio:

spacelemonade.weebly.com/

Thank you.
any sequential page samples?
hello, i'm interested
here are some of my works
DUMA chara sheet a by kou89 A HERO by kou89 Nephryst by kou89 ANKALA poster by kou89 NAWALA color cover by kou89 LET'S GO by kou89 ANKALA CHAPTER 2 COVER SAMPLE by kou89 ANKALA CHAPTER 3 PAGE 15-16 by kou89

Mature Content

NAWALA page 10 by kou89
NAWALA page 14 by kou89 ALDIRA's SMILE by kou89 Ogi and GEHU by kou89 NAWALA by kou89 MASKED VAMP by kou89
40$ per page
With or without color and letters
BW with letter and sound effect. if you want work together you can email me ekourhadi@gmail.com for fast response
Will keep you in mind though I was really trying to include color. To stay within my budget. I will let you know if you make the final cut after I stop taking submissions so far looking like your top 5.
Hi, my name is Luiz Prado and I'm a ilustrator, concept artist with experience on character design and comic book artist I'm interested in the job:D (Big Grin) 
 Commission sketch, The Angler by Savedra Commission - Warwoman M-13 Indigo by Savedra Commission: Red, the Paladin - BattleAxe by SavedraDaily Sketch, Murloc Stalker by SavedraDaily Sketch, Rino Warrior by Savedra Daily skecth, Red the Paladin by Savedra   Daily Sketch Red Sonja Teen by Savedra Going to work in the monday by SavedraConflict by Savedra  You are not welcome here stranger by SavedraComission: Galdromada Rogue by SavedraWindrunner by Savedra   Day sketch, Blacknose by Savedra Warcraft Orc Brute by Savedra  The Lumberjack by SavedraComission: Occam Concept Art by Savedra     The huntsman (warming up) by Savedra
anything you neeed just let me know
any sequential page samples? and what are your page rates?
Hi, I have this black and white samples, but I have some other new ones if you want to check my fresh new samples send me your email account so I can send you, it's just that is an project I'm still working on 
The Undying - Pag 01 by Savedra The Undying - Pag 02 by Savedra
about my page rates I usually charge R$25,00 USD per page ( inked and lettering) payment through paypal 
anythying you need just let me know
Will keep you in mind.
My portofolio - dansant1.daportfolio.com/

E-mail me ( dansant70@gmail.com )

i can make the starting 6 pag for a lower price, lets talk...