[PAID] Seeking Environment Illustrations for Cute/Dark themed game

Greetings,

I'm looking for an artist who can quickly produce environments for a cute/dark themed video game.

This is a concept piece I made to demonstrate the overall style: 
imgur.com/LwTvKtw

As you can see there are 5 total colors used in a flat silhouette style and each illustration should follow those guidelines. The finished piece doesn't need to be as clean as the image above but it should contain as much if not more detail. Illustrations should be done in Photoshop in a layered (parallax) fashion using a foreground, midground, background, and sky. Each illustration you will do is actually a full in-game level. The game is basically a side-scrolling platformer with emphasis on player versus player combat mechanics. 

Skype preferred for communicating as we'll be working together on each illustration but please send me a note with a link to your portfolio or relevant art and pricing if you have it. Looking forward to working with you!
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Note sent! Thank you!
Hi, it's absolutely doable to Me :D
here are samples of My work: Atlas Landing - Concept by iacocca Paradox by iacocca Lo! the Red Sky is coming! by iacocca This is all My trainings are for.. by iacocca
If those are what you're looking, what are you waiting for?! please feel free to note Me now :D
Looking forward to work with you! :D

Hello, my name is jonathan chanutomo.

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.c…

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note

or email me at chanutomo@gmail.com

. thx a lot!

Kuntilanak and Sundel Bolong by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo Potestates Tenebrarum by JonathanChanutomo The Truth and The Ivory by JonathanChanutomo photo to painting by JonathanChanutomo She Tiger by JonathanChanutomo Charlie the Charming Charmeleon by JonathanChanutomo

Revelation by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Lioness of Judah by JonathanChanutomo
La Gitana by JonathanChanutomo zombie doodle by JonathanChanutomo Fighters by JonathanChanutomo Boba Fett and Encased Lady by JonathanChanutomo Evelyne's Secret by JonathanChanutomo The Maiden and the Unicorn by JonathanChanutomo Rei Ayanami by JonathanChanutomo From Morrigan with Love by JonathanChanutomo  Weird Monster by JonathanChanutomo Flaming Rex by JonathanChanutomo For One Last Time by JonathanChanutomo

I'm very interested in working on your project!
My arts on my gallery :)
Sending dA note.
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can ceck my portfolio: FanOfTill Illustration

Contest entry - Zmij by FanOfTill Inside the Garden by FanOfTill Unsuccessful escape from the water planet by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project!

Here is some of my work:
World of Warcreaft/ Semirealistic
Casting by mehchallGoblin King by mehchallIce Goblin Ambush by mehchallWorld of Warcraft project by mehchall
Mechs/Weapons/vehicles
9 17 Firebird by mehchall9 3 Robo by mehchall9 5 Robo by mehchall9 10 Mech by mehchall9 15 Weapon by mehchall
Creatures
Oc 12 by mehchallOc 15 by mehchall10 20 2 by mehchall9 4 by mehchall9 9 by mehchall9 14 buu by mehchall
Tee Shirts/Graphic art
Peaches by mehchallMickey Mouse Crack House by mehchallSludge Dog by mehchall
Realism
9 10 Meriem by mehchallChino Moreno by mehchallMale study by mehchallStudy by mehchall60 Girl by mehchallPortrait Compilation by mehchall418 by mehchallAnatomy Study by mehchallBoy by mehchall
Anime
10 23 by mehchall9 30 Loading Screen by mehchall9 27 Shit by mehchall8 27 Anime by mehchallcutie pie by mehchallDangerous Mage by mehchallGoku by mehchall
Chibi
Chibi Gaara by mehchallChibis by mehchall
Environments
10 17 Field by mehchallfuturistic desert by mehchallCanyon by mehchall11 3 Env by mehchall9 14 Alley by mehchallenvironment exercise by mehchall44 Floating Island by mehchall
Comics/ Manga
Damone sample 3 by mehchallDamone manga sample 2 by mehchallDamone manga sample by mehchallMarketing avenger by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…
This would be real fun to add to my portfolio...  what's the actual pixel size for the finished work?  

These references below, I know, aren't quite what you need... I've chosen these as samples because they DO demonstrate my eye for separating fore, middle, and background spaces. 

filkearney.deviantart.com/

Cliff-Side by FilKearney  Construction by FilKearney
Pathfinder - Adventurers Vs. Aberration by FilKearney
Black Sands - Speedpaint by FilKearney

Be welcome to PM me or email to FilKearney@GMail.com

-- Fil

This sounds cool :D Please take a look on my gallery and let me know what you think ;) I really hope we can do something. Thanks for your time!!! 

some of my stuff goes here :gallery:

The Gagarin by Alexlapiz  Vincent Valentine by Alexlapiz    Cathedral of Arica by Alexlapiz  Richytails Videogame Rockband by Alexlapiz  Street Fighters Characters by Alexlapiz  Weasley Magic Party by Alexlapiz  Hart's Beach Caverns by Alexlapiz   Street Fighter Mania: Blanka by Alexlapiz Siren by Alexlapiz Dreams of Hesitation by Alexlapiz

Sent you a mail. :)
hi,
i'm so interested,note sent
thanks
Hiya,
My names Tyler, I'm a student from the UK who has really big dreams and wants to create something awesome. Here's my portfolio,
worldwithoutlightproductions.d…
You can contact me about prices and queries at ilovezombiesxxx@gmail.com
I'd love to know about your ideas.😀