Looking for Artist to Broker

Are you in an area where there simply are no Cons? 
Would you like to sell your art as prints to people directly?  

I'm looking for artists who create Fan Work and would like to have it sold for them at various comic book conventions. 

Currently I am ramping up for a local comic book show in a major US city.   I'm looking for people who would like to sell prints but are unable to get around to any CONS.

The deal is as follows.
You pick what pictures you would like to have sold as prints.  I pay for them to be printed in a limited run.  
25 posters @$15 a piece.  I take out a small fee and act as a local distributor.  This is only an example.    I would love to work with you.   I can get the prints printed for less than 1 dollar a copy on great print paper and quality.  Leaving the price at $14.  I will take 5 of that and the rest is yours.  

I basically just work as a sales rep for you at a per convention basis.  If you are interested please let me know.    

Also I will not accept all applicants.  I'm looking for artists with a style and talent that I know will sell at these cons.  
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi, my name is Luiz Prado and I'm a ilustrator, concept artist with experience on character design and comic book artist I'm interested in the job:D (Big Grin) 
 Daily Sketch, Rino Warrior by SavedraDaily Sketch, Murloc Stalker by SavedraCommission: Red, the Paladin - BattleAxe by Savedra Daily skecth, Red the Paladin by Savedra   Daily Sketch Red Sonja Teen by Savedra Going to work in the monday by SavedraConflict by Savedra  You are not welcome here stranger by SavedraComission: Galdromada Rogue by SavedraWindrunner by Savedra   Day sketch, Blacknose by Savedra Warcraft Orc Brute by Savedra  The Lumberjack by SavedraComission: Occam Concept Art by Savedra     The huntsman (warming up) by Savedra
anything you neeed just let me know
im interested pls visit my gallery thor65.deviantart.com/
 im interested pls visit my gallery hor65.deviantart.com
Hi! I am interested.
Vegeta Fanart by leg87 He-Man - Battle cat by leg87 SupermanFanart by leg87 Quicksilver by leg87