Need Examples Of Model Commissions

Okay, I'm considering commissioning someone to make a model (As in real-life figurine) of a character that doesn't have a full body model. 

Details:

+ Boa Sandersonia from One Piece (vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/o…)

+ 8 inch tall

I'm new to this, so could someone give me examples of how much this would cost, how long will it take, etc?
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
'kay...got examples?
Hello,
I hope my gallery below would be adequated for your preferences. I am specialized in Character Design, Commission for cover, card, and box art, along with Sci-fi and Fantasy theme.

Boa Hancock by ellinsworth  Monkey D Luffy by ellinsworth  The Markswoman by ellinsworth  
Morrigan Aensland by ellinsworth Tracer by ellinsworth Baseball Bat Man by ellinsworth 
Hammer Girl by Ellinsworth by ellinsworth Zatanna Zatara by ellinsworth Shephard by ellinsworth

I've made a commission for an anime character of One Piece before (attached images above) . My rates for Character Design is $135 per character (+$70 for any added view of the character/weapon). For the final note I wish you good luck and good project.

With many thanks,
ellinsworth
Poster means an actual figurine, a statue, a figure not a drawing.
Oh dammit. I thought he need a character design; misread. Thanks for clarifying.
FIGURINE

I MEANT FIGURINE.