Looking for Vector Artist!

Need someone to vector (ai. file) over my drawing (jpeg) 
It's already cleaned up, lineart and flat colors, no gradients. 

Pay will be $40-80 depending on your portfolio, turnaround time by this Sunday. 

PM me for details! Thanks!
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello,

Check out Commish Artify!... a new marketplace for art commissions. Unlike other e-commerce sites, CA! has no service fees on every client-artist transaction. Clients pay no extra fees for availing commish services there. And artists keep 100% of the commission. Moreover, you can search by genre, style, medium, price, or rating. It's that convenient! Visit our site now... commishartify.com/

Cheers!
Hello there :) If you haven't found anyone yet.

You can chek my gallery here, although I do not post my vector work here, but you can check some here:  www.behance.net/tatianangfung
I'm interested, you can check my gallery.
Hi! I can do it for you,

Email me if interested
aliciasukumaran@gmail.com

Queen Plus by meganclaire  Queen Plus by meganclaire  Web Logo Design by meganclaire  Web Logo Design by meganclaire  The Trend by meganclaire  The Q by meganclaire  Racing by meganclaire  Soccer by meganclaire  LED TRONICS by meganclaire  Lunch Combo Button Badge by meganclaire  Treats Candy packaging by meganclaire  Treats Candy packaging by meganclaire  Fruitties Candy Packaging by meganclaire  Digital Lifestyle Expo by meganclaire  Hard Rock Cafe Ad by meganclaire  Diwali Poster by meganclaire  Chinese New Year Poster by meganclaire  
Hi! I´m very interested! I have been working with Illustrator for the past 17 years. Please note so we can discuss further!
Thank you
I have "Adobe Illustrator," so I could possibly vectorize your image. I'd have to see what is being requested before I could give a definitive response to both the project itself, as well as the turnaround time, though. That aside, here are some examples of some images our class made in "Illustrator.":

sta.sh/01cwtfhnjb5y

If you're interested in discussing the project further with me, please feel free to send me a note with any additional information about the project, along with any questions you may have. :3.