Need more illustrators for fantasy RPG

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

1.  If you contact me or respond to this message I will assume you read the whole thing and agreed to the points within

2.  Please do not contact me without giving me your price list or estimate for the job.  I cannot respond to 70+ notes asking people what they charge.  If you don't give me an estimate or a price list for what we're asking, I cannot respond.  If you don't have a price list or aren't set on a price, simply put that you are open to offers.

I'm hiring artists for my husbands company which is making a tabletop RPG called Threads of Tyrus.  It is standard fantasy, so the work you'd be asked to do will be along those lines.  We have a strict budget (which I have no control over and which I cannot list here) so we aren't paying a lot of money for these pieces, but we ARE paying.

We of course would like the rights to the piece so we can use it for any of the projects related to Threads of Tyrus.  We allow all our artists to share their pieces in their personal galleries once the project they did the art for has been out for one month (we notify everyone via email).  We only ask that they share that it was done for our project.

We are looking for painted fantasy styles.  We are not currently interested in anime or comic styles or inked work.  Last time I posted a message on this I got overwhelming response so please do not take it personally that I don't respond to each person.  If you post here or send me a note regarding the work and the team is interested in your work, I will contact you back with a job offer.  Please let me know if you are more comfortable with any specific type of work (creature, character, environment) or likewise, uncomfortable with any type.

We are looking for FULL color illustrations.  Characters or creatures with backgrounds.  We are also looking for a few artists to do environments.  We need each image to be done on a one week deadline (we of course adhere to this as best as possible but a day or two isn't going to break the deal for us).

We pay in USD via Paypal in FULL once we receive the sketch for approval.  This is non negotiable (I promise that no one will be taken advantage of, we of course want to fairly compensate artists!).  You are free to watermark or otherwise protect your sketch however you like.  All artists will be credited within the game, likely directly below the art they illustrated.

Our work flow is typically like:

1.  I send details regarding what they want you to paint
2.  You send sketch for approval
3.  I send payment in full
4.  You can send further approval stages, correct, etc though further approvals beyond the first are not required.
5.  You finish the image and send us a large version
6.  I contact you one month after games release and tell you that you are free to share the work you did for us if you would like :)

Though we will only be hiring each artist for ONE illustration to begin with, if all goes well we will likely (but not guaranteed) offer you more work directly after that.  So there is a possibility of additional jobs following this one.

THANK YOU for reading all of that, I just want artists to be informed of what we're looking for and what they can expect of the job!  I look forward to hearing from everyone!

PS - There is a chance that it will be my husband David contacting you if you receive a note or email about this.  I just want to give people the heads up that is normal and don't be alarmed if it isn't me! :)
Comments68
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello,

i'm Thor tantiado,filipino a professional digital illustrations.
Rate is depending on the image description:
portrait +30$USD
Full figure + 80$USD
Full fugure with background 100$USD
Multiple figures with background +150$USD
comix illustration with color & text 80$usd per page
pls visit my gallery

If you are interested you can contact me  at thor_tantiado@yahoo.com
GOD bless you sir
thor65
Hello David + Wife, I am interested in this project. I am comfortable with Painted Fantasy Characters and offer Full Color Portraits for 25$ each. I do not paint environments, nor creatures.

Please note me if interested.

A Man With A Scar by serpentskin Practice Tattoo v.A by serpentskin
Smirking Man ver. B by serpentskin Red-head Elf by serpentskin

Bests,
Nika
Hi Brianne,
sent a note with a sample and some info.
Hello,

My name is Tsolmonbayar, I do professional digital illustrations.
Rate is depending on the image description:
portrait + 50$USD
Full figure + 100$USD
Full fugure with background +100-150$USD
Multiple figures with background +150-250$USD

You can checkout my work here happymorningstar.deviantart.co…

If you are interested you can contact me  at tsolmonbayar_12@yahoo.com

All the best,
Happymorningstar
Hi, Are you still open for commissions? Because if you are, I'm open to take them! My name is Lightning-Powered! You can see my portfolio, rates and more here: forum.deviantart.com/jobs/serv…

Please email me at MRROCKET@ROADRUNNER.COM if you like what you see.
Thanks for your time!
I'll be interested if you're still looking for someone to commission, you can check my gallery, and if you want to see any extra work (not all my work goes to deviantart, such as process, methods, etc) then access: www.miguelnarayan.com
Thanks! Good luck btw!
Price in private, if you like what you saw.
Hi there, I'm interested. Here's my work!
Ethereal by Ilenora
Commissions Pricing by Ilenora
150u$ for a full illustration
Updated portfolio: www.artstation.com/artist/brau…
contact in there too
gregogr (at) gmail (dot) com
I cant add image here, idk why 

Hi! I'm very interested in this work. I love fantasy style! I don't have a fix price, it's law and negotiable because i'm not yet a professional designer, but I want to become one soon =P (Razz)  

I'd prefer to draw environments.

I start in $10, but you can also pay me with deviantart points  (+800).
This is my gallery: anathema-k.deviantart.com/gall…

(anathema.artwork@gmail.com)

Thank!
Hi, Are you still open for commissions? Because if you are, I'm open to take them! My name is Lightning-Powered! You can see my portfolio, rates and more here: forum.deviantart.com/jobs/serv…

Please email me at MRROCKET@ROADRUNNER.COM if you like what you see.
Thanks for your time!
hello I am interested

my portfolio: portfolio.beastace.graphics
blog: beastace.graphics

I charge by 15 USD by the hour, so price depends per piece 
for example a full character alone would be around 5- 8 hours depending if I have the reference to work with 
A character with a complex detailed background would be around 24 hours + 
A character with an abstract background would be between 12- 15 hours. 

Hi there!

I draw a lot of fantasy content.  I mostly work in ink and watercolor, or digital painting.

I've not been paid for art yet, so I do not have a price list.  Based on things I am seeing around deviant art, it sounds like $30 to $40 would be reasonable for what you're asking, but I am completely open to offers.

Thank you!
Hello, I'm a professional artist working in realism and semi-realism style, I have a big expirience in drawing book-covers, illustrations, fan-art, game-characters and etc. I work pretty fast and with an excellent quality, and I'd gladly draw for you! Please note me if you're interested =) (Smile)

Prices:
Portrait - 20$
Half-body - 30$
Full-body - 40$
+background/details = +10=30$, an additional character = +10-30$

leather by CocaineJia  Daryl Dixon by CocaineJia  the Joker by CocaineJia  what you deserve by CocaineJia  Batman and the lady by CocaineJia  a soul by CocaineJia  Artemida! by CocaineJia  Izznar by CocaineJia  OC portrait by CocaineJia  fem version of Che Guevara by CocaineJia  Wolf by CocaineJia  Neo and Malice by CocaineJia
Hello, I am interested if you haven't picked an artist yet. 

My gallery: lodaligae.deviantart.com/galle…

*COMMISSIONS INFO*

*Digital*

Start at 125 euros for one full character concept art with no background+ color 

Star Wars Sith Android Design by Lodaligae  BattleChasers Contest Creature Design by Lodaligae by Lodaligae  Poseidon Goddess by Lodaligae 

Start at 130 euros for a finished digital illustration, adding 30 euros for each more character (or creature) and 30 euros for a detailed background:

Undercover - illustration by Kyllian Lodaligae Gui by Lodaligae  The Wolf Spirit - Illustration by Kyllian Guillart by Lodaligae  

If I have to design the character, the price will be higher. Moreover, the outfit of the character can influence the overall price (A full armored soldier costs more than an almost naked pin up). The same thing applies to an illustration. Prices can be debated. You pay the first half of the payment when the preparatoring sketch is done and validated, then you pay the second half of it, and I give your final product.

How to contact me?
Send me a note with the work you want me to do and the description of your commission. 

How to pay?
By Paypal

What can I do?
Fan art, your original characters, fantasy, science fiction, creatures, characters, illustration (book cover for example), concept art, pin ups.

What will you receive from me?

Digital commission: a HD file (300dpi) to print if you wish.
I am interested in your offer.  I prefer creature and character illustration but will do environments as well.  My rates are generally between $50-150 depending on how large and detailed/complex the image needs to be, and prices are negotiable.  Here are a few examples of my work.

Jersey Devil Skull Commission by pyro-helfier  Reptile Overlord by pyro-helfier  Tundra Guardian by pyro-helfier Quantum Nullifier by pyro-helfier  El Chupacabra by pyro-helfier   July: The NASA Gargoyle by pyro-helfier  Cozy by pyro-helfier   MYO Kuruxu Contest Entry by pyro-helfier August: The Beast of Bray Road by pyro-helfier Black Dog by pyro-helfier October: Bigfoot by pyro-helfier  
please consider me as a candidate.  my rate is $100 per illustration (character with background).

Arthur 2 copy by tomvutayan  Cover copy by tomvutayan  2nd Cover copy by tomvutayan
Hello, I'd very much be interested in working for you! Especially since I am very fond of fantasy themes. ^-^

Half Body: $30
Full Body: $50
Fullbody with BG: $80
I am willing to negotiate prices if painting more than one piece

More of my work can be found on my portfolio: www.artofcrypticink.com 

Custom: Water Dragon Prince by CrypticInk League of Legends: Nami by CrypticInk Sisters of the Sun and Moon by CrypticInk Gorosh the Mystic by CrypticInk Inok by CrypticInk Custom: Red Knight by CrypticInk Tacta by CrypticInk

Please let me know if you're interested! 

Thank you,
Kyana M || Crypticink
cryptic.ink@gmail.com
Hello ! I am interested and would love to work for you . My prices range from 50 to 500 depending on the quality and complexity that you like. I like characters-creatures-environments. Feel free to contact me at parislannister@gmail.com or private note. :)

Yviras the High Warlock by paris60    Birthplace of Giants by paris60    Phoenix Summoning by paris60    Hammerhead Creature by paris60    Cthulian child by paris60    Spawn Redesign Cover by paris60    Creature from the Black Lagoon by paris60    Tornado Colossus by paris60    Omen by paris60    Frozen Nest by paris60    Stargazers 2015 by paris60    Inspectors of the Dead by paris60     Dino concept by paris60    Lich in Frenzy by paris60    Redtattooile by paris60    BOTCH Character by paris60    Warlock by paris60    The Forever Isle by paris60