Looking for sequential artist (PAID)

Hello, 

My name is Jamie Me, and I'm looking for a comic artist. The position is paid, and I've wrote a press release on the project here: jamieme.com/artist-search 

Short version: 

I'm looking for an artist that can do the pencils and inks (or digital) together. The theme is a superhero romantic comedy, and it features NSFW content. The artist must be comfortable with nudity. 

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, and I look forward to hearing from you all. I'll update the post above when I've found the right artist. My contact information is in that post too. I would appreciate it if you could e-mail me as I sometimes miss direct messages. 

Jamie.
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If you find a great penciller who doesn't ink their own stuff hit me up! You can check out my gallery here on DA. Thanks!
Hello. I'm more than interested.
Please feel free to check my gallery.
Thank you.
Sending you an email soon (:

This sounds cool :D Please take a look on my gallery and let me know what you think ;) I really hope we can do something. Thanks for your time!!! 

some of my stuff goes here :gallery:

The Gagarin by Alexlapiz  Vincent Valentine by Alexlapiz    Cathedral of Arica by Alexlapiz  Richytails Videogame Rockband by Alexlapiz  Street Fighters Characters by Alexlapiz  Weasley Magic Party by Alexlapiz  Hart's Beach Caverns by Alexlapiz   Street Fighter Mania: Blanka by Alexlapiz Siren by Alexlapiz

I'm interested jamie, my portfolio and this: http: //fanartbr.deviantart.com/gallery/ send me a note if you still have accepted.
I would like to work for this project
My prices are very good and not expensive
visit my profile and there you will find my prices
thank
my email si jpalaciofx@gmail.com

Cover PANDORA No 01 by junxy-studio futanari commission censured by junxy-studio 

Mature Content

Commission Quiet  metal gear solid by junxy-studio
 Vampire girl commission by junxy-studio master final commission by junxy-studio  Hade Amazona by junxy-studio  Ryuko Final by junxy-studio  May by junxy-studio  Iori Yagami by junxy-studio    slayer cats genove by junxy-studio  Cover Slayer Cats by junxy-studio  ali by junxy-studioNinja comission by junxy-studio PAUL MICHAEL TAURUS commision by junxy-studio ryu vs akuma comission by junxy-studio goku GOD vs freezer golden  comission line art by junxy-studio Cammy by junxy-studio ali by junxy-studio Ryu Vs Akuma by junxy-studio Madara Uchiha by junxy-studio
Hmmm, can't seem to find your email. Sending a dA note if that's okay.
Email sent. Thank you and have a nice day.
Instagram: instagram.com/artbyrawson/
Email: jraw1212@gmail.com