Anime couple commission request!

Hello! I'm looking for someone who can do a commission for me, I'm willing to spend up to $30-$40.

It's for a fanfic i'm working on. I know what I want (i.e. Hair style, look and pose). It is based off of the anime series, Inuyasha.

I will probably want half and/or full body and colored. I should also mention, the style I'm wanting... The look I'm going for is shonen/shoujo kind of artwork. I hope that helps and gives you an idea.

Thanks in advance! :)
Comments96
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi there! Im interested with this job offer
Here is my samples n rates ^^
angelicsmana.deviantart.com/jo…
Abigail-skecth by antiartian  Shinji-k-skecth by antiartian idris gender b- mirage contest by antiartian
Blood-rush by antiartian
note me if you interested :)
Hi~ I have open commissions. On my profile you can see the prices. Here are some examples of my work:

Request: Ling Yao by Hachi-the-Drawer Request: Mummified Persona by Hachi-the-Drawer Request: Hot as Ice by Hachi-the-Drawer

Mature Content

Commission - Yuri x Demicent by Hachi-the-Drawer

I generally work fast, for example, a grey scale image would normally take me took me more or less 1 or 2 days each, give it 3 days at most.

I accept payment in PayPal only. My prices are:

Commission InfoColor Full Body (PayPal Only) 18$

*Note: The commission will be digital
Without reference, only description (Extra price): +2$ 
Additional character: +9$
NSFW: +2$
Color Bust (PayPal Only) 14$

If you are interested, send me a note~

I've done many requests before and a few commissions so I'm definitely interested~ ^^
Hi, alinnmari!
I`m working only in traditional technics right now, so it would be nice if you were interested in my services :)
my TUMBLR - austin-the-seal.tumblr.com/

Hi hi! I am interested, here is my commissions info!

Chibi $20
CC by LukyAnCFon by LukyAnCCC:Reita by LukyAnCCC: Lilith by LukyAnC

Loli style $30
Joshua and Alexandra by LukyAnCEmma by LukyAnCLuna and Kai 2 by LukyAnC

Celshading full body $35 (Extra character $30)
Otherworlde charas by LukyAnC Blush blush by LukyAnCBoo by LukyAnC

Celshading bust shot $20
Caswen by LukyAnCArvella by LukyAnCRoss by LukyAnCOdroah by LukyAnC

CG full body $40 (extra character $35, + simple background $5) (ask for complex backgrounds)
Dino Tamer Mista! by LukyAnCErica by LukyAnCHe is a refined squirrel by LukyAnCThis is a room. by LukyAnCDino Tamer Mista 2 by LukyAnC

Manga Pages $50-$60 depending on complexity.
Mp2 by LukyAnCOW page 2 by LukyAnCDj-kid 2 by LukyAnC
Hi sir I'm very interested

here's my sample artwork/portfolio
Mirai Kuriyama fanart by deru06  Akame murasame fanart by deru06  Wet by deru06  Sasori and his puppet parents by deru06  Rubick Genderbend by deru06  Kawaii by deru06  Sento X Kanie by deru06  
Hi there!

I would love to help you with your project.  Please take a look at my gallery and see if you think I can help you out!

Thanks,

Sarah
hello i'm interesting

here are some of my works :

Nephryst by kou89 ANKALA poster by kou89 Prince BANTO by kou89 SUDDENLY HUG by kou89 FROM THE HEAVEN by kou89 shirahime vs miyo by kou89 kirasha x kiba by kou89 copen XPLAY gijin-ka by kou89 LET'S GO by kou89
Hello ^^
I am very interested in your project
I add a few examples of my artworks here:
Sinon by Sh0tisha One Punch Man by Sh0tisha Bleach by Sh0tisha DuRaRaRa by Sh0tisha D Gray Man by Sh0tisha Sebastian by Sh0tisha

Prices:

Digital Bust: 20$
Digital Fullbody: 25$
+ Detailed Background +5$
+ Extra Character +10$

What i can give you :
-lineart (transparent bg)
-large size drawing (png)
-Photoshop or Manga studio file

Dear alinnmari :

I was excited to see your opening for an Anime Artist, and I hope to be considered for the opportunity.

I am an efficient and motivated artist who has been honing her craft for years, and is anxious to begin her freelance career on Deviantart. I am detail-oriented and work closely with my clients to ensure results are not only timely, but exceed the client's expectations.

I am confident that I can offer you the fresh perspective, and the very best in anime-style art. Please see my Deviantart profile ( shiningbind90.deviantart.com/ ) for samples of my work

Thank you for your time -- I look forward to working with you.

OMG INUYASHAAAAAAA!!!! <3 <3 <3 
I'm absolutely interested on this work *u*

here are samples of my work :) you can see more of my coloring and style in my galery kmceci.deviantart.com/gallery/
JDI Bulma by KMCeci COMM KyabeKo by KMCeci + Stay with me + by KMCeci  <old one xD but Inu-related
Hi there,I am a freelance digital Anime Artist and am interested in your com.

Mature Content

Sesskag Fanart by Karakleos-Hime

Small Lady, Welcomes You by Karakleos-Hime

Commission info: karakleos-hime.deviantart.com/…
hello, if you havent found an artist yet, im currently having a 50% discount to collect money to publish a book, it will only be avaiable till i reach the goal

Chibis 5$

-poke- by Aiko-Hirocho Thank  You Everyone! by Ivy-Mitsuno  Cute Cake Illustration by Aiko-Hirocho

10$

Sailor Fukku by Aiko-Hirocho Ivyplaygamez by Ivy-Mitsuno  OC: B.L.(blademasters legacy) Fire dance Sada by Aiko-Hirocho Op Ninina by Ivy-Mitsuno OC: B.L.(blademasters legacy) Cute angel Sada by Aiko-Hirocho  Sarah by Aiko-Hirocho

EXTRA CHARACTERS ITS JUST 1$ PLUS 

PM if you are interested :D
I can offer what you're looking for in halfbody for $40. Your commission would look something like this, without background ;w;

Art giveaway winner #2: Cremebunny by Lily-Draws  Autumn YCH (finished version) by Lily-Draws  Halloween YCH (finished version) by Lily-Draws  kuroshitsuji -- His Butler, Ice Cold by Lily-Draws