After Out There Artists for Commission works

So straight up, if you'd like to know what I'm about and if your work would suit, check out my shop: www.etsy.com/au/shop/Unconvent…

If you think you make a good fit, and would like to become an Unconventional X Stitch Artist and are ready to see an agreement, please send me a note and I'll check out your work. 

I am in search of original artists, I cannot work with anyone who replicates original works (such as Marvel etc, anime shows etc). I offer an agreement between myself and you, for use of your artworks for creation of patterns and needleminders, with commission payable to you. 

I look forward to meeting from you and hearing from you! 
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
hi i am interested in working for you, please check my gallery and see if you like my style.

Hatsune Miku by titi-artwork  mermaid by titi-artwork  Wallpaper Face by titi-artwork
Black Gold Saw by titi-artwork  Felicia by titi-artwork  kitsunemimi by titi-artwork  
Morrigan by titi-artwork  Steampunk girl by titi-artwork  My own death by titi-artwork
Seiya divne cloth by titi-artwork  Hannya by titi-artwork  Eva 02 by titi-artwork
Weapons Designs by titi-artwork  Stitches of heroes of the storm by titi-artwork
Hi titi-artwork, 

Many thanks for taking the time to write. Unfortunately, as most of your works are fanarts, I won't be able to make an offer. 

All the best with your artworks, they are beautiful! :)

It took my interest

My specialty is that of character design chart, conceptual art, and line art

I do many range of style, but I excel in anime style

Chibi

Protagonis Chara Design Chibi Version by shiromushiichika

Character design chart Flat Color

Anne 2 Vers 2 by shiromushiichika Comm1 by shiromushiichika Verse by shiromushiichika

Manga Sample

Sample by shiromushiichika Manga Sample 2 by shiromushiichika

Bust Up

Cover: Snow and Sand Romance by shiromushiichika Hatsune Miku 2020 by shiromushiichika Bismarck by shiromushiichika

Full Body Illustration with simple BG

Protagonis Promotional Poster by shiromushiichika HEAVY METAL ALCHEMIST by shiromushiichika Hatsune Miku Append by shiromushiichika   Tomoe Mami by shiromushiichika

Detailed Back Ground

Somewhere Beyond The Winter Sky by shiromushiichika FOR EVERY LONE WOLVES by shiromushiichika

Character illustration full BG

Rainbow Over Twilight by shiromushiichika Comm: Seven Graves of Sakura by shiromushiichika
Many thanks for taking the time to write. Unfortunately, as most of your works are fanarts, I won't be able to make an offer. 

All the best with your artworks, they are beautiful! :) (Smile)
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can ceck my portfolio: FanOfTill Art

Sweet dreams by FanOfTill Contemplation by FanOfTill Relax time by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards set 1 by FanOfTill The new source by FanOfTill Act of creation by FanOfTill Commission - no end by FanOfTill

Mature Content

A little nasty gift by FanOfTill
Abandoned by FanOfTill Horned child by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 2 by FanOfTill A secret garden by FanOfTill

Owen by FanOfTill Incubus by FanOfTill Commission - Gorgona by FanOfTill von Grellenort by FanOfTill Mr Shy by FanOfTill

In nomine Tuo 2.0 by FanOfTill Bumblebee 2 by FanOfTill Grain griffin by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
Many thanks for taking the time to write. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make an offer. 

All the best with your artworks, they are beautiful! :) (Smile)

Hello, my name is jonathan chanutomo.

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.c…

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note

or email me at jehonathan89@yahoo.co.id

. thx a lot!

The Truth and The Ivory by JonathanChanutomo FROZEN by JonathanChanutomo Father Nilo 36th Birthday by JonathanChanutomo Swallowed by the Dusk by JonathanChanutomo Blue Blooded by JonathanChanutomo Dewi Srikandi by JonathanChanutomo The Butcher by JonathanChanutomo photo to painting by JonathanChanutomo She Tiger by JonathanChanutomo

Mind Fucker by JonathanChanutomo Charlie the Charming Charmeleon by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Revelation by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Lioness of Judah by JonathanChanutomo
Sour Sally by JonathanChanutomo Seductive Piratess by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Bianca the Mouse by JonathanChanutomo
la Socialite by JonathanChanutomo La Gitana by JonathanChanutomo zombie doodle by JonathanChanutomo Fighters by JonathanChanutomo Everyone want Slave Leia by JonathanChanutomo PPF Photography Crew by JonathanChanutomo Boba Fett and Encased Lady by JonathanChanutomo Evelyne's Secret by JonathanChanutomo The Maiden and the Unicorn by JonathanChanutomo Rei Ayanami by JonathanChanutomo Kuntilanak and Sundel Bolong by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo Potestates Tenebrarum by JonathanChanutomo From Morrigan with Love by JonathanChanutomo
Veritas by JonathanChanutomo Weird Monster by JonathanChanutomo Flaming Rex by JonathanChanutomo Happy Birthday Vivi by JonathanChanutomo Novita Tanjaya and Her Family by JonathanChanutomo Doe A Deer a Female Deer by JonathanChanutomo For One Last Time by JonathanChanutomo

i'm interested!
check mine please, and let me know if you interested, thank you ^^
Iam interested    
I adapt to any style 

Cover PANDORA No 01 by junxy-studio futanari commission censured by junxy-studio 

Mature Content

Commission Quiet  metal gear solid by junxy-studio
 Vampire girl commission by junxy-studio master final commission by junxy-studio  Hade Amazona by junxy-studio  Ryuko Final by junxy-studio  May by junxy-studio  Iori Yagami by junxy-studio    slayer cats genove by junxy-studio  Cover Slayer Cats by junxy-studio  ali by junxy-studioNinja comission by junxy-studio PAUL MICHAEL TAURUS commision by junxy-studio ryu vs akuma comission by junxy-studio goku GOD vs freezer golden  comission line art by junxy-studio Cammy by junxy-studio ali by junxy-studio Ryu Vs Akuma by junxy-studio Madara Uchiha by junxy-studio
hello, I'm interested in the job:D (Big Grin) 
 Conflict by Savedra Going to work in the monday by Savedra You are not welcome here stranger by Savedra  Day sketch, Blacknose by Savedra Comission: Galdromada Rogue by Savedra Windrunner by Savedra Comission: Occam Concept Art by Savedra 
feel yourself free to take a look at my gallery
thanks
Hello.
Feel free to check around my gallery and see if something fits what you need.