Comic Letters

Hello everyone, hope everyone is doing well.

We are still looking for a letter for this comic book project. So examples and prices please.

And if you are also versed in making Title Logos, please let us know.

Thank you OI
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Anyone else can do Logo designs?
HI GOod Day im a graphic designer and have a high experience in creating logo for comics,manga, games and etc.

and we can also do comic lettering
lettering =$10 per page
Logo= $75
SAMPLE OF LETTERING FOR COMIC PAGE:
lettering sample trial by einsteincreative

LOGO SAMPLES FROM PAST CLIENTS
MANGA COMIC LOGO DESIGN by einsteincreative Client work by einsteincreative Modern Second by einsteincreative SAMPLE LOGOS by einsteincreative

If you like my works just contact me at logoeinstein@yahoo.com
or just send me a note here.
your logo design work looks really good
thanks so much..

be back to you when the drafts has been completed
still waiting for an update.
yes sir doing it now sorry for the delays i was sick few days ago but.. im a bit fine now. 
hope your doing better.
hi sir sorry for the delayed reply.  dont worry sir we are still working on your logo we never break a contract for works. we just had a bit of delays due to transferring to another studio location .and we are currently making our new setups to our new location. well update you to the logo as soon as possible thank you so much
View all replies

Mature Content

Hurt Me Plenty by haris-san
Smile by haris-san Brainsplitting by haris-san Boom by haris-san Coast by haris-san art trade with jminnii by haris-san Coke by haris-san floating marceline by haris-san Mushroom Girl by haris-san Creme Brule by haris-san pixel by haris-san
don't have no fixed price we both decide on the prices suitable for me n' youu(but mostly me)
are you.. suggesting/recommending this person? im confused
I sent you a note.