Looking for concept artists for original manga projects

[this is a long-term recruiting ad, we are always looking for new members!]

We are looking for concept artists for our original manga projects. The art doesn't need to be super detailed but should deliver a clear idea about the overall setting of the stories.

About Us:
lv99 studios is an indie studio focused on creating original web manga.

Interactive Manga
Aside from general web mangas, we also create a very special genre of manga, we call it INTERACTIVE MANGA. As we will be distributing the mangas on digital platforms, we have to the chance to interactive with our readers, and INTERACTIVE MANGA, just like its name, takes advantage of this chance and allows readers to influence the going of our stories. We can do this by leaving the options at the end of each episode, and we will have a period of 3-4 days to collect the reader's feedback. Sometimes those choices wouldn't change much of the plot but sometimes they might cause very large differences. This idea is inspired by interactive games like those classic GAL games and also current games like Beyond Two Souls, Infamous Second Son, Life is Strange and many other great games. I think this could be really fun but it's gonna be very challenging for the writer and the artists. 

The ideal candidates are those who can illustrate their own original stores, if you can only write or draw, you are also welcome, you can team up with other members later. 

For more info, please kindly check my first journal here
www.deviantart.com/deviation/5…
Please feel free to ask if you have any question.
Comments30
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
hello!

I am interested to join! ^^

here's a link to my gallery with sample manga pages I'm currently working with another client :)
m1karu.deviantart.com/gallery/…
I'm open for commission if you're interested~ :D

~October Commission: OPEN~ 1/5 slot available~

I can do almost everything except mecha, vehicle and R18. But in the future I'll definitely open for mecha and vehicle as well since I'm interested to practice drawing them. :D

You can pay me with almost anything, Paypal, DA point, local bank transfer (IDR only) or even in-game item such as gold and RC if you're an Aura Kingdom Online player like me. :D

Here are the few samples of my works.

HEADSHOT: $4
Additional character: $3/chara 
With BG: Free / Simple BG only
Day #01: Me by LigustxDactna

HALF BODY: $10 
Additional character: $5/chara 
With BG: $5
Commission: Sunset Kiss (Aura Kingdom) by LigustxDactna  Commission: Sakura (Aura Kingdom) by LigustxDactna

FULL BODY: $15 
Additional character: $7/chara 
With BG: $7
Contest: Welcome to Alam~ by LigustxDactna  Commission: Blue (Aura Kingdom) by LigustxDactna

CHIBI/ANIMAL: $5 
Additional character: $3/chara 
With BG: Free / Simple BG only

Commission: Grand Fantasia by LigustxDactna     

You can see more at my gallery :D
Thank you~
My style would be perfect for this.

For a sketch I'd charge $5 per character. (takes about less than a week)
Concept Art: Vine Hand by maligniConcept art: Peasant 2 by maligniConcept art: Fighter by maligniConcept art: Hood by maligniConcept Art: Pumkin Men by maligniConcept Art: Cloak by maligni

For a simple bust I'd charge $12 for black and white and $25 for color. Plus an extra $7 per character. This includes free sketches and updates. (takes about a week)
 Apathy by maligniLady of the Dark by maligni

and I'd charge $15 for inked without color and $30 with. Plus an extra $10 per character. This includes free sketches and updates.(takes about two weeks)
I scream RPG by maligniDancing with the Enemy by maligni
Leg by maligniI scream RPG colored by maligni Green is cool by malignic04 by maligniRarkthor's Hold by maligni

If it's got a detailed background it would be $40. Plus an extra $10 per character. This includes free sketches and updates.(takes about two weeks.).
Wooo Scary by maligni

Mature Content

Elf Among The Bricks by maligni
Bee and Puppycat by maligniNinja Trio by malignic02 by malignico3 by maligniLet's Go Camping by maligniRosario Vampire by maligni

Don't let the prices keep you from making an offer. If the project interests me I would very willing to give a discount. For example, I would love to be commissioned to do a manga/comic but haven't had any offers yet.

Pay by PayPal please. I'd prefer to be paid half up front and half after.
Thanks for considering me.
Hello,
I'm very interested and would love to be working with you...
renatozivkovic.deviantart.com/…
Manga2 by RenatoZivkovic  Manga jump by RenatoZivkovic  Manga portrait by RenatoZivkovic Manga art by RenatoZivkovic  Manga work in pro... by RenatoZivkovic
I'm not manga related, but I do vary in styles pretty easily. Give me mud by DINO-SAWR Sea Princesses by DINO-SAWR Over the river - by DINO-SAWR Somthingaboutsmokekills by DINO-SAWR Doodle3 by DINO-SAWR Note me!
hi! i'm interested! here's some sample of my works and rates! thanks! :) Art Commission Info 2015 by sopkambingususbabat
I would like to work for you, check my page.
Hello. I am interested.

Please have a look at my portfolio: fatpurplebird.wix.com/portfoli… and at my dA page for other types of work.

I currently run a webcomic: tapastic.com/series/Flyswatter

Prices are negotiable depending on complexity and type of work.

Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can ceck my portfolio: FanOfTill Art

Contemplation by FanOfTill Relax time by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards set 1 by FanOfTill The new source by FanOfTill Act of creation by FanOfTill Commission - no end by FanOfTill Environment 1 by FanOfTill

Mature Content

A little nasty gift by FanOfTill
Abandoned by FanOfTill Horned child by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 2 by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 3 by FanOfTill A secret garden by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 4 by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 6 by FanOfTill

One blind bird by FanOfTill  Owen by FanOfTill Incubus by FanOfTill Commission - Gorgona by FanOfTill von Grellenort by FanOfTill Mr Shy by FanOfTill

In nomine Tuo 2.0 by FanOfTill Bumblebee 2 by FanOfTill Grain griffin by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
Our Studio dedicates to create manga and illustration, we are a team of professional artists, please send me note if  you are interested, thanks!
09 by PXS-Studio 337' by PXS-Studio    

Untitled by PXS-Studio  06 by PXS-Studio
Greetings, I saw your ad, I have experience in manga and comics and would love to work with you here are some samples of my work www.patreon.com/melancholyquin…
Thanks for your time :)
Hello~ I'm very interested and would love to be working with you!
Here are some of my more recent artworks:
OC: JELLYEMILY by JELLYEMILY Hello by JELLYEMILY Sayuri by JELLYEMILY OC1 - El by JELLYEMILY Castle in the Sky by JELLYEMILY Diana by JELLYEMILY League of Legends: Academy Ahri by JELLYEMILY   League of Legends Syndra by JELLYEMILYLeague of Legends in Summer: Vi by JELLYEMILY Piltover Gang by JELLYEMILY  Welcome Back by JELLYEMILY  Alley by JELLYEMILY  
Ahoy! by JELLYEMILY  Behave by JELLYEMILY  Behave by JELLYEMILY

If you are interested, feel free to check out my full gallery: jellyemily.deviantart.com/gall…
Here are my estimates Commissions are [OPENED]!!

Thankie :3
hi JELLYEMILY, your lineart is very impressive! May I ask what your page rate is for the manga pages?
Hello :3 I would say around $50, depending on what is wanted~ 
Thank you!
Hi fonolijuna, thank you! I just added you to my list. I'll let you know when we need your great work : )