Looking for an artist who can perfectly mimic the artstyle of Maruyama Kaoru cont.

Looking for anime artist who can draw me this character named Cornet with her fairy puppet named kururu in the same artstyle. 

Stand 011l by SIMIFU

For an example of how close I want it, this was Commissioned by an artist not too long ago:
Original By Piuu Chan-d959mnv New by SIMIFU

For more references to this artstyle, here are the following links:
www.dropbox.com/sh/ch2y42afsmb…
www.dropbox.com/sh/di942zyy0z8…

As a sort of Test to see if you are able to do this, Draw one of your characters or any random characters headshots  in a style similar to these (feel free to do any expressions): 
mSJ0L9Clit2mf1CJVZ8HEg0UlFAoi1gMXGsrlLgERPs by SIMIFU Face 001m by SIMIFU Face 002m by SIMIFU Face 003m by SIMIFU Face 005m by SIMIFU Face 009m by SIMIFU Face 004m by SIMIFU Face 008m by SIMIFU Face 006m by SIMIFU Face 007m by SIMIFU Face 080m by SIMIFU Face 074m by SIMIFU

Reason for this is that the artist who drew the second drawing from the top was able to draw this and from that i knew they were capable of doing it:
Head Art Example by SIMIFU
Feel free to note me or comment if you are capable of doing this.
Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi there...
I am interested with your project. AND I CAN DRAW/IMITATE ANY KIND OF ANIME STYLED ARTWORK.
And here some sample arts of mine...
COMMISSION : THE FLAMENCO DANCER by MiyancaoiCOMMISSION : COLORS OF THE SUMMER by MiyancaoiCOMMISSION : ANGEL WARRIOR by MiyancaoiCOMMISSION : STREET FIGHTER by MiyancaoiCOMMISSION : REVENGE by MiyancaoiCOMMISSION : SNIPER X by MiyancaoiKIMONO GAL by MiyancaoiSAILORMOON : THE DAYLIGHT MOON by MiyancaoiChibi : RIN MATSUOKO by MiyancaoiChibi : MAKOTO TACHIBANA by MiyancaoiChibi : HARUKA NANASE by MiyancaoiCOMMISSION : OSSTERIAN BOUNTY HUNTER by MiyancaoiTRIBUTE TO NARUTO by MiyancaoiCOMMISSION : OSSTERIAN BEAUTY by MiyancaoiSAILORMOON + TUXEDO MASK by MiyancaoiSAILORMOON : GALAXIES REUNITE by MiyancaoiRINKA of re:ON by MiyancaoiHEY BABY HEY by MiyancaoiTROPICAL IDOL by Miyancaoi COME WITH US (BIKINI) by MiyancaoiCOME WITH US by Miyancaoi Hatsune Miku - ON THE STAGE by Miyancaoi

PINK HAIRED PREPPY GAL by Miyancaoi RED HAIRED PREPPY GAL by Miyancaoi

Hope these suits you... 
My price are vary and negotiable, depend on the complexity of the work.. but mostly I start in $50.
For further information, catch me on my email --- anca.siajang@gmail.com

Best regards
Anca.
Awwr, I loved Rhapsody! I'm a bit busy for test/spec-work like that, but I like to think I'm pretty good at aping styles, and I have a lot of experience with cel-shading. Here's some anime fan art.

And here's my commission info!
I can totally mimic that style, here are some samples of my gallery :
I'll try to make an headshot if I find some time ;)
Elliot by Lina01 62_Magic by Lina01 Fallen Angel - For Eranthe by Lina01 32. Night by Lina01
Vidia by Lina01 Poppet by Lina01 Mana by Lina01 Felicia Silvermoon by Lina01 Daimaou by Lina01 Kiyomi by Lina01

Do not hesitate to note me if you're interested.
My price for a full body is 35€
May I ask why you not commish that artist again? 
Unheard of for almost 2 months
still waitng for a reply for when they get back
I see...
So here is my best mimic: Sample by Sakujochan
Would like to do this for you. Let me know if you are interested. I can work pretty fast and can do lots of things.
Will work cheap. 
 Loki by jakesteel86  Jack Skellington by jakesteel86  Hiro Heart by jakesteel86  Final Battle by jakesteel86  Naruto by jakesteel86  Katarina by jakesteel86

Beauty and the Butterfly by jakesteel86  WingHummer by jakesteel86  Clare by jakesteel86
Greetings,

I am interested in this kind of job, i would like to invite you to see my gallery:

khonko.deviantart.com/gallery/

Feel free to contact me on deviantnote or mail me at : a.panaungi@yahoo.co.id

SOME EXAMPLES OF MY GALLERY:

MANGA/COMIC STYLE:

sample coloring comic USD 10 by khonkosample coloring just background comic USD 10 by khonko Untitled-1 by khonko  

POKEMON/CHIBISTYLE :
sample style pokemon art by khonkoSAMPLE CHIBI USD 10 by khonko

ANIME STYLE :
 reina chan from RE-ON USD 30 by khonko  FANART KAITO KID by khonko 11110893 1197470923602806 2180438857190298694 O by khonko COMMISION : Princess Peachnom by khonko

SEMI-REALISM :
 fanart antman by khonko  nature girls by khonko   sample semi realisme by khonko Hentai2 by khonko  fanart aoki lapis VOCALOID by khonko  Hentai Aoki Lapis by khonko 

WEAPON SAMPLE :
        sammple scimitargun by khonko

LOGO SAMPLE  :
 commision logo/cover book by khonko  logo design by khonko  

PIXEL SAMPLE :
pixel sample by khonko   Island by khonko 
Best regards
Khonko
Hmm lets see might be interested...Ill be back in the morning 
Hello. 

I just came across your ad and thought i would offer my services to you.

I have a particular skill of mimicking art styles so i think i could do this commission for you. You can check out my gallery to see what i mean.  

Here is a link to my art portfolio and my Deviant Art gallery 
chrisbryer.daportfolio.com/gal… 
And here is a link to my commission prices.
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…

If you are interested in hiring me you can send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com Thank you for your time.
I`m interested in your job offer, here`s some of examples, looking forward to working with you :) (Smile)

Regards,
Wenart.
Indonesia traditional cake part 1 by Wenart I got his Butt by Wenart Suzhilla by Wenart live long and prosper by Wenart Nirvana by Wenart A Team to Remember by Wenart Mascot Commision by Wenart Heroes Empire by WenartRounin by Wenart Demon Prince by Wenart Distant land by WenartPeach Soldier by Wenart
Madam Arachnid by AmmoBot-HB

Hello! I feel confident to emulate this kind of style for you.

A full body character like this would be around $40 for the piece.

I understand you want a drawn shot of the head beforehand with a different character of my choosing, however I don't have much time to set aside for that currently.

Sorry but I hope the recent image I linked above is enough to show you I am capable!
Hello, I'm interested but not sure I can draw them exactly the same. Any ways here some examples of my works:

S.L.D by sacodesaga  Sd2 practice by sacodesaga  Sd1 practice by sacodesaga  Manga Cover3 by sacodesaga  Rossy : lineonly BW by sacodesaga  G-girlredux by sacodesaga  Ramai by sacodesaga  Com: Tressa by sacodesaga  Com:Vivienne by sacodesaga