INKER needed, who does really good lines.

Hello,

Need a pro inker who does really great lines. I have a few penciled logos that need to be inked. The logo's have been scanned digitally. Seeking someone who I can hire this week, I have a very tight deadline. Need the work by next week.

Send me your rate information.

Please provide name, email and links to work.

Thanks
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can ceck my portfolio: FanOfTill Art

Contemplation by FanOfTill Relax time by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards set 1 by FanOfTill The new source by FanOfTill Act of creation by FanOfTill Commission - no end by FanOfTill Environment 1 by FanOfTill

Mature Content

A little nasty gift by FanOfTill
Abandoned by FanOfTill Horned child by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 2 by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 3 by FanOfTill A secret garden by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 4 by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 6 by FanOfTill

One blind bird by FanOfTill  Owen by FanOfTill Incubus by FanOfTill Commission - Gorgona by FanOfTill von Grellenort by FanOfTill Mr Shy by FanOfTill

In nomine Tuo 2.0 by FanOfTill Bumblebee 2 by FanOfTill Grain griffin by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
Note sent!

Can have something to you within a couple days of hire :)
Hi,

As I'm a trained draftsman, I can definitely do these lines up for you. Can't really share much in the way of my architectural drafted lines, but I do have some work that features many finely drawn lines.

Here are a few samples:
Black Widow by C21  Daenerys Targaryen, Mother of Dragons by C21  Ultimates 3 Sample Inks by C21  

Drop me a line here, or email manyfacesart@gmail.com and we can discuss.

Cheers,

Christopher
Hello,

Check out Commish Artify!... a new marketplace for art commissions. Unlike other e-commerce sites, CA! has no service fees on every client-artist transaction. Clients pay no extra fees for availing commish services there. And artists keep 100% of the commission. Moreover, you can search by genre, style, medium, price, or rating. It's that convenient! Visit our site now... commishartify.com/

Cheers!
Hi there,

I am very interested on your job offer. Please take a look on my Facebook page link.

www.facebook.com/tcs2013

Also you can send me an email so I can share more of my portfolio to you. My email is singhooi0904@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you very soon! Thank you!
Hello. 

I just came across your ad and thought i would offer my services to you. 

I have many workers from others that i have inked in the past. Here they are
kingvego.deviantart.com/galler…

Here is a link to my art portfolio and my Deviant Art gallery 
chrisbryer.daportfolio.com/gal… 
And here is a link to my commission prices.
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…

If you are interested in hiring me you can send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com Thank you for your time.
jaredrank.blogspot.com

i can send specific images if needed 
Hello I think I'm capable of doing this for you!

I can have the work done within the week most definitely.

You can email me at ammobot-hb@hotmail.com if you find my work acceptable.

Here is an example of linework I have done recently:

Tess Lines by AmmoBot-HB

As for rates We're probably looking at $20 per piece depending on complexity.

Let me know what you think and thanks for your time!