Concept Artist

I am in need of a concept artist to do a few designs for an indie platformer. I have a low budget at the moment so I hope we can work something out.

I am looking for people with a cartoony style and a understanding of good character silhouettes. We are going for a style similar to Disney Infinity.

Please provide me with examples of your work and your rates. If you apply with no art examples you will not be considers.
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Oh i would really like to do this. Here is some of my art: Deadpool by greenhickup  bUNNY wabbit by greenhickup  Spidey by greenhickup  Rose by greenhickup  New concept art for One Final Breath by greenhickup  Wolverine Sketch by greenhickup  One final breath poster by greenhickup  Joker Sketch by greenhickup  Kargath vs The lost Vikings by greenhickup  A tribute to Frazetta by greenhickup  Slaughter by greenhickup  Blizzard battle by greenhickup  Nursery Rhyme by greenhickup  Happy Birthday (2) by greenhickup  Test drawing by greenhickup   I work pretty fast and in several styles and have experience working with game developers.  Hope i get the job. Cheers
Would like to do this for you. Let me know if you are interested. I can work pretty fast and can do lots of things.
Will work cheap. 
 Loki by jakesteel86  Jack Skellington by jakesteel86  Hiro Heart by jakesteel86  Final Battle by jakesteel86  Naruto by jakesteel86  Katarina by jakesteel86

Beauty and the Butterfly by jakesteel86  WingHummer by jakesteel86  Clare by jakesteel86
Hi,
 I'm a freelance artist working on fantasy, science fiction illustrations and concept arts.

I find my skill can fulfill your need for the project.
 Please take a look at my portfolio for consideration.

thejourney1989.tumblr.com/

Thank you.
Hi Otto, I'm interested. I have nearly 3 years experience in the entertainment industry, including time at Dead End Games, Clockwork Mind and Secret Reality.
Have a look at my work here:
www.artstation.com/artist/argh…
argh0use.tumblr.com/
contact me at alexander.roy.gabriele.house@gmail.com
Dear Otto
my name is Miguel Brücker and i am a Concept artist / Illustrator specializing in visual development and pre-production design for the entertainment industry, but i also have a passion for creating Illustrations for TCGs and Bookcovers. As i am currently on the look out for Clients, i would love to aid you with an Simplified Concept Art in the style of Disney, thus i am sending you this inquiry. If my previous client work fits your needs, then i look forward to hearing from you.

Services:
Card Illustration
Visual Development of Pitch Packages
Character, Creature and Costume Design
Environment, Scene and Set Design
Marketing and Promotional Illustration

Past Clients:
Games Workshop, Hex, Redbull, Tequilla Games, Wolpertinger Games, Zenos etc

Currently Available for Freelance.

Portfolio: diceartist.squarespace.com
Mail: dice.artist@gmail.com
Hello. 

I just came across your ad and thought i would offer my services to you. 

Here is a link to my art portfolio and my Deviant Art gallery 
chrisbryer.daportfolio.com/gal… 
And here is a link to my commission prices.
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…

If you are interested in hiring me you can send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com Thank you for your time.
Hi there,

I am very interested on your job offer. Please take a look on my Facebook page link.

www.facebook.com/tcs2013

Also you can send me an email so I can share more of my portfolio to you. My email is singhooi0904@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you very soon! Thank you!
Hi there, Otto-V!

I'm a freelancing artist and I specialize in drawing whimsical fantasy and monsters, but I'm happy to draw just about anything for your project!

Perhaps my artwork/style may be what you're looking for and my rate is $15/hr!

If you're interested, just send me a note or email me (subject line "Freelance Work") at empyrisan@ymail.com with your thoughts.

Have a great day!

~ Empy
Hi,

I'm interested with the project. Here are some of my samples:

Looney Tunes 2015 by k-e-i-t-h   Epic Mikcey - Update by k-e-i-t-h   Super Mario World - Update by k-e-i-t-h
Hi, I'm interested in taking up your commission, I have 5 years experience as a professional illustrator working on many different projects ranging from character design, concept design and graphic design in a variety of styles.
Eliza - Character Design Set 02 by TheLivingShadow  Eliza - The Avenger by TheLivingShadow  Eliza - Nomad Design Turnaround by TheLivingShadow  Saul by TheLivingShadow  Aazim - The Freedom Fighter by TheLivingShadow  Noomi - sketch 23 by TheLivingShadow  Mayflower - The Guardian by TheLivingShadow  Niles - The Wanderer by TheLivingShadow  Giacomo Volpe AKA Jimmy by TheLivingShadow  Sir Walter Rex by TheLivingShadow  Ryuko Matoi by TheLivingShadow  Ann (Gadget) Baxter by TheLivingShadow  Freya Crescent by TheLivingShadow  

you can check out more of my work here: thelivingshadow.deviantart.com…

and see my pricing here: thelivingshadow.deviantart.com…
Hello, I'm interested, this is what I do:

Alexander - Commission by Dascia   Asian Girl by Dascia   Warrior by Dascia   Allora - Commission by Dascia   Portait by Dascia  

You can find more samples and prices on my journal: October Commissions
Hey, note me if interested and we can discuss price, etc.

Terry by M-S-S Nerd 2 by M-S-S Fiend by M-S-S poof by M-S-S Gregor Fin by M-S-S Mohawk by M-S-S Lil' Robit by M-S-S

Thanks, Mike.