Looking for Artist to design a logo.

I will be forming a publishing company in the next few months and I am looking for an artist to design the logo for me. If anybody is interested, please get back to me regarding quotes. The description of the logo is below. 

The name of the company will be Broke Author Publishing. I want to the logo to be of a man standing with his legs apart, reaching into his pockets and pulling them inside out indicating that he is broke. A couple of moths flying from each pocket is also desired with a sad look on his face. The name of the company will appear below the man as if it is a sidewalk. I am not concerned much about the colors used, if you can send multiple drafts with different color combinations, that would be great. 

My deadline is sometime after the beginning of 2016, so you have plenty of time, please do not rush or feel rushed. 

Thank you. 
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi,
I'm a graphic designer. You can see some of my works at: www.behance.net/Kazen
Regards,
Ingrid
good day, check markforge.com
I would like to work for you.
Hello Sir,

I'm Kristoffer (KRISTOPAPER) a Graphic Artist/Illustrator and i'm willing to be a part of your brand

Feel free to browse all of my works here

you can reach me here:
kristoffer_dcl@yahoo.com

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Kristoffer/Kristopaper

Hello, my name is jonathan chanutomo.

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.c…

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note

or email me at jehonathan89@yahoo.co.id

. thx a lot!

Java Kriya by JonathanChanutomo LOGO by JonathanChanutomo Graphic Poster Portofolio by JonathanChanutomo LABEL 2 by JonathanChanutomo LABEL 1 by JonathanChanutomo Pencil Works by JonathanChanutomo

Hi, I'm interested.
Have a look at my work here:
www.artstation.com/artist/argh…
argh0use.tumblr.com/
contact me at alexander.roy.gabriele.house@gmail.com
Thank you for getting back to me. Your art is not exactly what I'm looking for in my logo, but it very well might be for future book covers. 
Cool, well if you want any cover illustrations in the future, email me ;D.
I specialize in designing logo and branding. 

It will cost about $35-$50

for client w/BG  (402 podcast) by AniPal Satellite Logo - Example dA Color by AniPal graphic designer logotype by AniPal hexagonal S based logo mockups by AniPal Chat Round (Logo Mock-up) by AniPal The Black Cat Design by AniPal DogOllage by AniPal Logo For Medical Organization by AniPal GraPhito Logo by AniPal Shoe Retailer by AniPal Logo For Arwiie by AniPal The Tactical Team Concept Logo by AniPal Fox Tail Logo - Final by AniPal
Can you design a few images and get back to me?
you dont have a idea how these things work, right?
Note sent! I'd really love to work with you on getting your publishing company a logo you can be proud of! Best of luck to you! :)
Hello, name's Christian Floyd. I can definitely whip up a sweet logo for you. I like your idea, it's easy to visualize. Assuming we're going through a full design process here, I can make the logo for, say, $120.

Here's an example of a logo I've made before that also includes human figures: media.moddb.com/images/groups/…

If you're interested, get back to me here or by mail at taksteinfloyd@yahoo.no. Hope to hear from you!
Hi man,

I read your post and I´m really interested. The logo sounds like fun. I´m a professional graphic designer and illustrator, please look my portfolio sites here:

redharvestportfolio.tumblr.com…

www.behance.net/spacechip

And if you like what you see, shot me an email to spacechipbeta@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Hello! We are community of professional artists and illustrators who are specializated in drawing portraits, characters and other types of commissions. We work very fast - you can be sured that you`ll get your personal commission artwork in less than several days or even in several hours. You can choose between different styles which include cartoonish, semi realistic and realistic. You can find here an artist and style which you prefer most of all. We are also very interested in your project and ready to help for you with it. Please check our gallery for more deviations.
Bella - 23 by DrawCommissions  Bella - 21 by DrawCommissions  Bella - 19 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 29 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 28 by DrawCommissions  SapDash - 13 by DrawCommissions  Daniel - 2 by DrawCommissions  Robin - 19 commission for nsvang by DrawCommissions  Puma - 27 by DrawCommissions  Robin - 18 commission for ExtraMana by DrawCommissions  Puma - 26 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 24 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 25 by DrawCommissions   Puma - 14 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 12 by DrawCommissions   Puma - 16 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 9 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 10 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 8 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 7 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 6 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 4 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 2 by DrawCommissions  Robin - 17 by DrawCommissions  Robin - 16 by DrawCommissions  Robin - 14 by DrawCommissions  Robin - 6 by DrawCommissions  Robin - 2 by DrawCommissions  Kardie - 20 by DrawCommissions   Kardie - 19 by DrawCommissions  Kardie - 18 by DrawCommissions  Kardie - 17 by DrawCommissions   Kardie - 14 by DrawCommissions  Kardie - 15 by DrawCommissions  Kardie - 13 by DrawCommissions  Bella - 12 by DrawCommissions  SapDash - 11 by DrawCommissions  SapDash - 10 by DrawCommissions   Uri - 3 by DrawCommissions  Uri - 2 by DrawCommissions  MaryGraz - 3 by DrawCommissions  MaryGraz - 2 by DrawCommissions  MaryGraz - 1 by DrawCommissions  Uncle Greg - 8 by DrawCommissions  SapDash - 7 by DrawCommissions  SapDash - 5 by DrawCommissions  SapDash - 6 by DrawCommissions  SapDash - 4 by DrawCommissions  SapDash - 2 by DrawCommissions  Kardie - 12 by DrawCommissions  Kardie - 10 by DrawCommissions