Comic Book Cover Artist (Pencils/Inks/Colors)

Hey there Deviants!

I am currently looking for an artist to do a promotional cover for a comic script I have written. While I do not have enough money to pay for actual interior pages, I would like to get a cover done for promotional reasons.

There are actually two scripts in need of covers right now, so I will either pay two artists for one cover each or a single artist to do both.

Chicago Rain
A short teaser script, this comic is a Lovecraft inspired post-apocalyptic heist story. The monsters living in the dense urban jungle of Chicago are nothing compared to the horrors that roam the Wastelands on the other side of The Wall. Cybernetic enhancements, out of control telepaths, and murder are commonplace. When a bumbling academic from the Highrises assembles a team and offers them riches beyond their wildest imagination, how could they say no? All they have to do is steal a key. A key that goes to a very old book. A very old book no one should ever read.

Chicago Rain (PDF)

Refuge
What would you do if you woke up and everyone in the world was just gone? This short, six page story follows a man that has awoken to find he's all alone in the world. What would you do?

Refuge (PDF)

Interested?
If you are interested in doing the cover for either of these scripts, please send me a note and include the following:
  • Which story you are interested in doing the cover for
  • Your rate
  • How you prefer to be paid
  • What interests you in doing this cover

Thank you everyone for your time and consideration. I will do my best to get back to everyone personally, but if you don't hear from me in a few days or see that I have closed the posting, feel free to reach out again and give me a nudge.

Cheers and happy creating!
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Thank you everyone who replied. I have found an artist to work with. 
Iam interested    
I adapt to any style 

futanari commission censured by junxy-studio Vampire girl commission by junxy-studio  Hade Amazona by junxy-studio  Ryuko Final by junxy-studio  May by junxy-studio  Iori Yagami by junxy-studio  Pagina-6 comic by junxy-studio Super Cammy page comic line ink by junxy-studio  Tinkerbell disney lol by junxy-studio  OLD WORK... KILLING by junxy-studio  Turbo games(senshi samurai) by junxy-studio  Sakura games charactere by junxy-studio  senshi vs hijori game by junxy-studio  hiyori senshi samurai games by junxy-studio  slayer cats genove by junxy-studio  Cover Slayer Cats by junxy-studio  ali by junxy-studio  Ryu POWER by junxy-studio  Akuma power by junxy-studio  Jack Ripper by junxy-studio  Dead spirit by junxy-studio  WARF by junxy-studio  TEMPTATION by junxy-studio  REMBRANT-Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-studio  Babydoll Suckerpunch by junxy-studio  Elf Vampire by junxy-studio  Elf Demon by junxy-studio  Knight by junxy-studio  Madara Uchiha by junxy-studio  Genova slayer cats by junxy-studio  Fairchill Gen 13 by junxy-studio  Chapulin Colorado Extremo by junxy-studio  Igor -Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-studio  alice-Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-studio  sasuke by junxy-studio  
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can ceck my portfolio: FanOfTill Art

Contemplation by FanOfTill Relax time by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards set 1 by FanOfTill The new source by FanOfTill Act of creation by FanOfTill Commission - no end by FanOfTill Environment 1 by FanOfTill

Mature Content

A little nasty gift by FanOfTill
Abandoned by FanOfTill Horned child by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 2 by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 3 by FanOfTill A secret garden by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 4 by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 6 by FanOfTill

One blind bird by FanOfTill  Owen by FanOfTill Incubus by FanOfTill Commission - Gorgona by FanOfTill von Grellenort by FanOfTill Mr Shy by FanOfTill

In nomine Tuo 2.0 by FanOfTill Bumblebee 2 by FanOfTill Grain griffin by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
Would like to do this for you. Let me know if you are interested. I can work pretty fast and can do lots of things.
Will work cheap. 
 Loki by jakesteel86  Jack Skellington by jakesteel86  Hiro Heart by jakesteel86  Final Battle by jakesteel86  Naruto by jakesteel86  Katarina by jakesteel86

Beauty and the Butterfly by jakesteel86  WingHummer by jakesteel86  Clare by jakesteel86
Hello,

Check out Commish Artify!... a new marketplace for art commissions. Unlike other e-commerce sites, CA! has no service fees on every client-artist transaction. Clients pay no extra fees for availing commish services there. And artists keep 100% of the commission. Moreover, you can search by genre, style, medium, price, or rating. It's that convenient! Visit our site now... commishartify.com/

Cheers!
Note sent!
Both of your teasers are very intriguing, and I'd love to work on both of them!
I hope we can work together, and the best of luck to you :)
Good day, I am interested in your project.

I am interested in your project.

My work: www.facebook.com/vipersandhero…
Note sent as well

I
Hi I am interested in the advertisement here you sending my link regards guillo0guillo0.daportfolio.com/

I'm very interested, sent you a note.

Charging My Staff by miycko Comish - Lolita by miycko Comish - Bust'a Ghost by miycko Comish - Delilah: Femme Fatal by miycko Comish - Signature by miycko Comish - Minette's Transformation by miycko Comish - Shop Perspective by miycko