2D artist required (cartoon style) paid

Hi my name is Jay I'm currently working with IDxbox on an indie game called Gear Gauntlet www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGNeDz… have a totally random idea I want to try out and need some quick art.

Have an initial concept idea which requires some art for one of the characters, not looking for work for the whole project doing currently, need to test the idea.

I am looking for someone to draw me a goat/ram character (see example below) sprite sheet 8 directions for each animation, probably need for now a walk cycle and a run cycle. These will be drawn at a top down isometric view (see example below) with a funny cartoon style.

please message me if interested in the job, as I said this is just an initial concept idea so not much work but could grow into something substantial.

Goat example
thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/angry-…

Top down example
encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/ima…
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I would like to offer my services.
I would like to work for you, check my page.
I can do this. Already have a hilarious idea for running goat.

Hey Deviant Bro
I'm very interested in this job!!
I am a professional illustrator, cartoonist and animator.

Cartoony style illustrations are my forte.

Snowhere Man Cover by badeyedeers
Wolf in Sheeps Clothing by badeyedeers
Sylvia - Partner of the Wolf in sheeps clothing by badeyedeers
newHHposter2 by badeyedeers
HARRY GRAHAM BUCKWIT by badeyedeers
A Crocodile - Model Sheet by badeyedeers

For my animation work check out this video clip I recently completed:
youtu.be/UwoZ46FgEvk

Please get in touch, I'd be perfect for this.
sent you a note.  Thank you!
Would like to do this for you. Let me know if you are interested. I can work pretty fast and can do lots of things.
Will work cheap. 
 Loki by jakesteel86  Jack Skellington by jakesteel86  Hiro Heart by jakesteel86  Final Battle by jakesteel86  Naruto by jakesteel86  Katarina by jakesteel86

Beauty and the Butterfly by jakesteel86  WingHummer by jakesteel86  Clare by jakesteel86
hello i sent you a note