Need dragon and manticore with specific style for game

Hello Artists,

Here is a quick job: draw these 2 creature according to the instructions of the document below.

docs.google.com/document/d/1gm…

I need proof that you can draw using this style, so include some samples from your gallery that you believe that fit what I want.

I'll pay in USD using PayPal.

Best Regards,

Sérgio
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Thanks for all application. I found the perfect artist. 
Closing the thread.
Hey,

I'm a freelance illustrator and animator and I specialize in creature design. My style fits with the one you need for the game. Anyway here are some examples of my work. Let me know if you are interrested in working with me.

The Unlikely Friendship by Ruth-TayRykaran by Ruth-TayDisturbance by Ruth-TayGyarados by Ruth-TayThe Legendary Bird Trio by Ruth-TayHoundoom by Ruth-Tay

Hello, my name is jonathan chanutomo.

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.c…

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note

or email me at jehonathan89@yahoo.co.id

. thx a lot!

The Truth and The Ivory by JonathanChanutomo FROZEN by JonathanChanutomo Father Nilo 36th Birthday by JonathanChanutomo Swallowed by the Dusk by JonathanChanutomo Blue Blooded by JonathanChanutomo Dewi Srikandi by JonathanChanutomo The Butcher by JonathanChanutomo photo to painting by JonathanChanutomo She Tiger by JonathanChanutomo

Mind Fucker by JonathanChanutomo Charlie the Charming Charmeleon by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Revelation by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Lioness of Judah by JonathanChanutomo
Sour Sally by JonathanChanutomo Seductive Piratess by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Bianca the Mouse by JonathanChanutomo
la Socialite by JonathanChanutomo La Gitana by JonathanChanutomo zombie doodle by JonathanChanutomo Fighters by JonathanChanutomo Everyone want Slave Leia by JonathanChanutomo PPF Photography Crew by JonathanChanutomo Boba Fett and Encased Lady by JonathanChanutomo Evelyne's Secret by JonathanChanutomo The Maiden and the Unicorn by JonathanChanutomo Rei Ayanami by JonathanChanutomo Kuntilanak and Sundel Bolong by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo Potestates Tenebrarum by JonathanChanutomo From Morrigan with Love by JonathanChanutomo
Veritas by JonathanChanutomo Weird Monster by JonathanChanutomo Flaming Rex by JonathanChanutomo Happy Birthday Vivi by JonathanChanutomo Novita Tanjaya and Her Family by JonathanChanutomo Doe A Deer a Female Deer by JonathanChanutomo For One Last Time by JonathanChanutomo

Hi, Sérgio!

I'm a freelancing artist and I specialize in drawing whimsical fantasy and monsters, I would happy to draw a dragon and manticore for your game!

I will certainly do my best to mimic the game's style if you think my art would be a good fit!

If you're interested, you can send me a note or email me (subject line "Freelance Work") at empyrisan@ymail.com with your thoughts.

Have a great day!

~ Empy
Hello! We are community of professional artists and illustrators who are specializated in drawing portraits, characters and other types of commissions. We work very fast - you can be sured that you`ll get your personal commission artwork in less than several days or even in several hours. You can choose between different styles which include cartoonish, semi realistic and realistic. You can find here an artist and style which you prefer most of all. We are also very interested in your project and ready to help for you with it. Please check our gallery for more deviations.

MaryGraz - 6 by DrawCommissions  MaryGraz - 3 by DrawCommissions  MaryGraz - 2 by DrawCommissions  MaryGraz - 1 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 2 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 20 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 25 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 26 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 24 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 27 by DrawCommissions  
Hi,
 I'm a freelance artist working on fantasy, science fiction illustrations and concept arts.

I find my skill can fulfill your need for the project.
 Please take a look at my portfolio for consideration.

thejourney1989.tumblr.com/

Thank you.
HI, I CAN DRAW THEM IN THE STYLE U WANT , LET ME KNOW IF U WANT MORE DETAILES, THX.
i know my style not you want
but i will try
If you give me a chance

Rise of summoner by RISING-METEOR RAMPAGE Minotaur by RISING-METEOR
Inferno Dragon by RISING-METEOR MIX WORK SET1 by RISING-METEOR
Hi there, I'm currently open for comissions as well. Here are my samples and prices:

Commission Info (2015) by JK-madferret

More samples:

Commission: Mystic Lake by JK-madferret  Commission: The Dragon Rider by JK-madferret  Commission: Sergov by JK-madferret  Erika Idano by JK-madferret  Lilith by JK-madferret

For more of my works feel free to check my galley, thank you for your time and have a nice day~
well, the refference is a very stylized style artwork, but I can try copy the style it if you want.