On a $20 Budget?

Hi this is what I'm looking to get if possible.

1-3 - Fullbody (on a base - same body just colored differently?)
TRUE FORM (They're all guesses so that's why there are multiples):
- a solid white creature, skin, hair, eyes, and all. A japanese male (20's).
- or silvery like a mirror without a face or sex organs. Just a vaguely humanoid form. Like the silver surfer but with much less definition, no muscles. 
- Vaguely humanoid again, but all shadow or blackness.

4 - Fullbody - uncolored for now
MONK DISGUISE:
REFERENCE: sta.sh/03uqnvs9vop

5 - BUST - uncolored
Wearing his monk clothing ^ but his face without the hat. He's just a totally normal, plain looking, harmless man. No one you should be able to describe afterward. It's not his true appearance, but this is what he tries to project.

I might have more. But this is what I am trying to get for now on my budget.

Thanks
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Does your character have an existing design? Or are you looking for Artists to draw them from scratch?
Hello, I'm interested, this is what I do:

Alexander - Commission by Dascia   Asian Girl by Dascia   Warrior by Dascia   Allora - Commission by Dascia   Portait by Dascia  

You can find more samples and prices on my journal: October Commissions
Hello! I am very interested in what you are working on right now and would be very happy in working with you. :3
Here are some of my more recent artworks:
OC: JELLYEMILY by JELLYEMILY  Sayuri by JELLYEMILY  OC1 - El by JELLYEMILY  Diana by JELLYEMILY  Castle in the Sky by JELLYEMILY  Katarina by JELLYEMILY  Lissandra by JELLYEMILY  King of Legends by JELLYEMILY  If you are interested, you can also check out my full gallery. jellyemily.deviantart.com/gall…
Here's the link for the estimates Commissions are [OPENED]!! Hope it will be suitable for you!

Thankie :3
Hi there, I'm interested , please take a look at my Commission Info

Here is some examples :)
OC : Meredith Tyyrfora by Saiqa-Design Good Morning by Saiqa-DesignTeiran by Saiqa-DesignLord Emry by Saiqa-Design CE :  Myuuto by Saiqa-Design
Waist-Up Commission for HinataFox790 by Saiqa-DesignAre We in Love? by Saiqa-DesignCommission : Belladonna-Gardenia by Saiqa-DesignConcept Art for VN: Queen's Crown by Saiqa-Design

Thanks for reading this! Looking forward to hear from you!
Hi! With 20 USD, I can make #4 or #5 :)
Here's a link to my samples and prices fav.me/d8yo81k
Thanks
I do inked line art starting at 20$
Do you have an Email I can send to? I want to take a crack at this ^^
writingrin@Gmail.com
Thanks I'll send one as soon as I'm finished with it, and see if it's acceptable ^^