Fantasy book cover art, desired budget $50 - $100

Comment hidden
Comments32
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Note sent.
thank you.
I'm very interested! Note sent. ^-^
Hi,I'm interested in your job offer, some of my art work here:
Greenhouse by Elle-Rei CF 2015 Day 96 by Elle-Rei 86 station by Elle-ReiUrashima Midare by Elle-ReiHalloween by Elle-ReiRen by Elle-Rei Form Sweet Form by Elle-Rei Sei himesama by Elle-Rei Sei by Elle-Rei Aoba Sei HBD by Elle-Rei Shinsekai by Elle-Rei Shiro Yoshiwara by Elle-Rei Adekan Alice by Elle-Rei :Adekan: by Elle-Rei Bunny Boy by Elle-Rei :Anri: by Elle-Rei Mikazuki Munechika by Elle-Rei Hotaru by Elle-Rei Gokotai by Elle-Rei  :CE Alice by Elle-Rei
please check out my journal for the details. Commission(Open)
Hello
how are you?
My name is Emmanuel, I am freelance artist, I particularly dedicated to fantastic art for games. I'm interested in the cover of his book
Here I leave the link to my gallery, where you can see my work for many games made during the last seven years, I hope you like.

nekrosavant.deviantart.com/gal…

Magic girl by nekrosavantSAFIN whitewing by nekrosavantWITCH by nekrosavantKHARRNAGE by nekrosavant
SKYHUNTER by nekrosavantRed Dragon by nekrosavantBlue Dragon by nekrosavantSMRGOL by nekrosavant
Imaginary witch by nekrosavantepic battle by nekrosavantWather Dragon by nekrosavantBAGGRUND by nekrosavant
Land Wyrm by nekrosavantMummy warrior by nekrosavantTRITON-sahuagin by nekrosavantGHIDORAH by nekrosavant
Embalmer maste by nekrosavantAcademic Thoth by nekrosavantAmunets Guardians by nekrosavantRAGDA, la desenfrenada by nekrosavant
Mediador del Vertigo by nekrosavantUneder by nekrosavantDAMONIN-final-horns by nekrosavantQueen by nekrosavant
Gorgona by nekrosavantUNWAJ by nekrosavantgunsmith sahuagin by nekrosavantDark wizard by nekrosavant
Akayra-final by nekrosavantBlend the subconscious by nekrosavantAngel by nekrosavantHarpy-2 by nekrosavant

if you have any questions, send me a note or an email to: bou_emmanuel@hotmail.com

I will be happy to answer any questions.
I hope we get to work together.

carefully greetings

Emmanuel
Feel free to check out my gallery here  heroforpain.deviantart.com/gal…

Guardians of the Galaxy - Yondu by HeroforPain Arrow! by HeroforPain Justice League Redux by HeroforPain Joker - Harley Quinn - Diner by HeroforPain Gotham -Alfred by HeroforPain Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn by HeroforPain Supernatural - Highway to Hell by HeroforPain The Walking Dead Epic by HeroforPain Daryl Dixon Crossing the Farm by HeroforPain Fairy Tail - Lucy by HeroforPain Fairy Tail - Natsu by HeroforPain Fairy Tail - Gray by HeroforPain Wolverine by HeroforPain Cyclops - X-men by HeroforPain Iron Man Giant by HeroforPain The Frozen Soldier by HeroforPain
Hi 
Im interested. Check my work and see if you like it
Cover by Luk999 The village-Book cover by Luk999 Black Wizard by Luk999
Hi,
 I'm a freelance artist working on fantasy, science fiction illustrations and concept arts.

I find my skill can fulfill your need for the project.
 Please take a look at my portfolio for consideration.

thejourney1989.tumblr.com/

Thank you.
Hello! I am very interested in what you are working on right now and would be very happy in working with you. :3
Here are some of my more recent artworks:
OC: JELLYEMILY by JELLYEMILY  Sayuri by JELLYEMILY  OC1 - El by JELLYEMILY  Diana by JELLYEMILY  Castle in the Sky by JELLYEMILY  Katarina by JELLYEMILY  Lissandra by JELLYEMILY  King of Legends by JELLYEMILY  If you are interested, you can also check out my full gallery. jellyemily.deviantart.com/gall…
Here's the link for the estimates Commissions are [OPENED]!! Hope it will be suitable for you!

Thankie :3
Hi there!

I'm a freelancing artist and I specialize in drawing whimsical fantasy and monsters, so I'm happy to draw the baby dragon on the cover, but I will also draw the two main characters!

A historical fanatasy based on a Korean folktalle sounds really interesting! Perhaps my artwork/style may be what you're looking for!

If you're interested, just reply back or email me (subject line "Freelance Work") at empyrisan@ymail.com with your thoughts.

Have a great day!

~ Empy
Here are some examples of my art: 
Goretober #1-2 by Silvri Scopophobia by Silvri Galactic by Silvri Mochi Cat Icon 1 by Silvri
Abandoned magical portal (rework) by archemmy  Baby dragon by archemmy  Moonlight by archemmy  Princess-ish by archemmy  Sunrise fairy by archemmy  Monastery by archemmy  Albert Einstein by archemmy  Interior by archemmy  Emmy step by step by archemmy  
Virginia by archemmy

If you're interested, let me know.

hello, I'm very interested in working on the cover for your fantasy book cover. I draw digitally in a variety of styles and believe this is a great fit for me as specialize in characters and have dragons before. Here's a few examples of completed commissions:

Charging My Staff by miycko Secretary Melanie by miycko Red Fun by miycko Comish - Lolita by miycko Comish - Signature by miycko Stand-Off by miycko Comish - The Spiritual Guide by miycko

More in my gallery miycko.deviantart.com/gallery

Please note or email miycko@yahoo.com if you'd like to work with me

Cheers

Hello, I'm interested, this is what I do:

Alexander - Commission by Dascia   Asian Girl by Dascia   Warrior by Dascia   Allora - Commission by Dascia   Portait by Dascia  

You can find more samples and prices on my journal: October Commissions
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can ceck my portfolio: FanOfTill Art

Contemplation by FanOfTill Relax time by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards set 1 by FanOfTill The new source by FanOfTill Act of creation by FanOfTill Commission - no end by FanOfTill Environment 1 by FanOfTill

Mature Content

A little nasty gift by FanOfTill
Abandoned by FanOfTill Horned child by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 2 by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 3 by FanOfTill A secret garden by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 4 by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 6 by FanOfTill

One blind bird by FanOfTill  Owen by FanOfTill Incubus by FanOfTill Commission - Gorgona by FanOfTill von Grellenort by FanOfTill Mr Shy by FanOfTill

In nomine Tuo 2.0 by FanOfTill Bumblebee 2 by FanOfTill Grain griffin by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
Jousting 1 by caraart  Heroes of the StormB by caraart  Wolf by caraart  S C by caraart  Magical Beauty by caraart
Is this the style you're looking for?
Hello. 

I just came across your ad and thought i would offer my services to you. 

Here is a link to my art portfolio and my Deviant Art gallery 
chrisbryer.daportfolio.com/gal… 
And here is a link to my commission prices.
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…

If you are interested in hiring me you can send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com Thank you for your time.
Hello there, 
I'm stating out, and I would be interested in doing this. Down below are some samples of what I can do, but know that I'm always improving. Also listed below is my commission sheet for your own reference. If there are any questions, please feel free to ask.
Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day.
 DDE Commission Page by DoubleDandE  Stand up by DoubleDandE  Youtuber Night by DoubleDandE  Meet The Legion by DoubleDandE  Hunting the Hunter by DoubleDandE  Drive On Hammerhead by DoubleDandE