Looking for a map maker!

Mkay! I am looking for somebody who would be interested in drawing me a map. I have a very rough drawing of it, but I'd like to get something that just happens to be more detailed. I will pay through paypal and finances can be discussed.

Thank you so much!!!
Comments19
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi,
I'm a professional map artist and I'm interested.

Here are some examples of my maps:
Map of Moth Na Ghor by FrancescaBaerald  Aegean Region Map - Swords of Kos by FrancescaBaerald  Ultima Forsan - Savage Worlds - Modena's Map by FrancescaBaerald  Map of Arkavia - Kight of Aslath by FrancescaBaerald

Here's the link to my latest cartography works: francescabaerald.deviantart.co…

Hope to hear from you soon!

Francesca
Digital Commissions [open]
Traditional Commissions [open]
I can draw maps :) Check out the traditional commissions!
Still need this? Let me know if the other guy falls through. I have some experience with this.  Also here are some PS7 brushes to help with future maps if you like. Map Symbols by crimsonvermil-stock
UPDATE:

Everyone thank you so much!! I ended up finding somebody! However, some of you I have messaged and plan on messaging back as there may be a few potential future opportunities! Once again, thank you so very much!! :D
Good morning dezhoni
My pen is at your service.

I am very interested in your projects, I have a very good understanding of topography and map making .

Here is a rough and the final drawings of a map plus a landscape drawing of the same area , I have also included a larger rough drawing of the area around the first map and a digital Island map . 

Stoneclaw Falls Map Rough Sketch by RuckrovaSconeclaw Falls Line Map Monochrome  by RuckrovaSconeclaw Falls Map Fullcolor by Ruckrova
Waterfall and Castle final by RuckrovaStoneclaw valley rough sketch map1 by RuckrovaIron Shield Island Color by Ruckrova

I work in 3 phases , first I will create a rough drawing of your map then you can request modifications which I will then include, finally when you have signed off on the design I will create the final version. The price of the final map is based on the complexity of the map, the size and number of landmarks that need to be labeled. I can start on any work you have emediately as I am between commissions right now . 

Regards
I'm an experienced illustrator with recently-published maps in the tabletop gaming industry.

Note sent!
Here are some examples of my art: 
Goretober #1-2 by Silvri Scopophobia by Silvri Galactic by Silvri Mochi Cat Icon 1 by Silvri
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can ceck my portfolio: FanOfTill Art

Contemplation by FanOfTill Relax time by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards set 1 by FanOfTill The new source by FanOfTill Act of creation by FanOfTill Commission - no end by FanOfTill Environment 1 by FanOfTill

Mature Content

A little nasty gift by FanOfTill
Abandoned by FanOfTill Horned child by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 2 by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 3 by FanOfTill A secret garden by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 4 by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 6 by FanOfTill

One blind bird by FanOfTill  Owen by FanOfTill Incubus by FanOfTill Commission - Gorgona by FanOfTill von Grellenort by FanOfTill Mr Shy by FanOfTill

In nomine Tuo 2.0 by FanOfTill Bumblebee 2 by FanOfTill Grain griffin by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
Enchanted Map by caraart
Hi,
Is this the style you need?
:)
Hello.
 Have you some examples of art?
Contacts:
e-mail: Eidzoart@gmail.com

Death time... by Eidzo Strange Forest(final) by Eidzo 3generation by Eidzo Police 01(final) by Eidzo Zul 01 by Eidzo
Boevoy Klich 125  by Eidzo 13 by Eidzo Character(07)(k) by Eidzo Human 017 W  B  by Eidzo Concepts_05 by Eidzo 02 03 by Eidzo Liri 04 New  by Eidzo Untitled by Eidzo Portfolio Pers 01 125kb  by Eidzo A Paradise Star by Eidzo F 4fc01f0209626 by Eidzo
01 by Eidzo 04 by Eidzo Corporations Ships by Eidzo
Nomad 14(p) by Eidzo (Eidzoart) by Eidzo Looking for some one... by Eidzo 01(c) by Eidzo N03(mini) by Eidzo
Interested,
here`s is some of my samples  :D (Big Grin)
if you`re interested please send me a note or email me at wenart_graphichouse at yahoo.com

Regards,
Wenart.
Below kryll by Wenart Little parade by Wenart bird and human by Wenart Thanks 200K! by Wenart Darksoul by Wenart Nintendo Handheld family by Wenart Jinggle Hell by Wenart Joker by Wenart The Ritual by Wenart Rouge by WenartDesaturated fate by Wenart  Animal Crossing new Leaf fanart by WenartSuzhilla by WenartJemil kingdom part 3 by Wenart Star wars by Wenart 30 Days RPG Challenge Day 1-7 by Wenart
what sort of map?  overland vs regional vs interior: moder, fantasy, future... broad variety.
Interested in knowing more.
Hi there,

I am very interested on your job offer. Please take a look on my Facebook page link below.

www.facebook.com/tcs2013

Also you can send me an email so I can send more of my portfolio to you. My email is singhooi0904@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you very soon!

Thank you!
Hi. I'm interested.
I'm a freelancer graphic designer with 6 years of experience.

Prices by email or note.
mediamasterstudios@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Josiel Souza
Hiya! Sending a dA note!