Game Concept Art - It's A Disaster!

Hello,

Our team is currently developing a game called 'It's A Disaster!' where the players have to escape various disaster scenarios, rescue survivors and craft the tools they need to escape.

The game is 2D top down, using Pixel Art. A very good example of this is the game 'The Escapists'. We're looking for high-end professional concept art as marketing pieces for the game's release.

If you are interested please apply with a link to your portfolio, which you must have along with relevant experience in working with clients on marketing material. You must also include your various rates.

Please email me at wolf.beaumont@gmail.com

Sincerely,
Wolf Beaumont
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi,

I'm a 3d/2d designer, check out my gallery + some more works available here: www.behance.net/Kazen

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!
Ingrid
I would like to work for you.
Feel free to check out my gallery here  heroforpain.deviantart.com/gal…

Guardians of the Galaxy - Yondu by HeroforPain Arrow! by HeroforPain Justice League Redux by HeroforPain Joker - Harley Quinn - Diner by HeroforPain Gotham -Alfred by HeroforPain Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn by HeroforPain Supernatural - Highway to Hell by HeroforPain The Walking Dead Epic by HeroforPain Daryl Dixon Crossing the Farm by HeroforPain Fairy Tail - Lucy by HeroforPain Fairy Tail - Natsu by HeroforPain Fairy Tail - Gray by HeroforPain Wolverine by HeroforPain Cyclops - X-men by HeroforPain Iron Man Giant by HeroforPain The Frozen Soldier by HeroforPain
 Hey, Im interested  , heres link to my page arttactics.deviantart.com/
Sending you a dA note soon.
Eric, and email. Lol
Hello, I'm interested, this is what I do:

Alexander - Commission by Dascia   Asian Girl by Dascia   Warrior by Dascia   Allora - Commission by Dascia   Portait by Dascia  

You can find more samples and prices on my journal: October Commissions