Need a Fantasy Character to be drawn! 50$ - 100$ budget

CLOSED!

Hello there!

I have a rather simple request; I want my role playing character to be drawn, once and for all! My character is a black-haired human male that has a thing for armor and swords. I have a very clear image of how he looks, so expect a fair amount of information to work with.

The picture is to be of his entire body in color, as for the background I don't really care. 

My character is very much inspired by the concept of Witchers, from the Witcher franchise. In some role plays, he actually is one. Anyways, I have a picture of reference for his armor, but not for his face. A link to it will be posted at the end! Other details, such as his skin color, swords, armor colors, etc, will be revealed to those who ask. I don't want to put on too much information here. 

So yeah! I don't have a preferred art style, but very cartoon-ish styles are not my thing, that includes the anime style. My budget is 50$ to 100$ but I can go higher if I enjoy the artist enough. 

The Armor

Hopefully this catches some of you fantastic artists out there.

Thank you!
Comments46
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello! I'm a professional illustrator, I like your character and I think my style can fit with what you are looking for, PM me if you want to work with me :D

Thunderfrog Multiversal by Peyeyo  Red Scarf by Peyeyo  Golem Bestial 2 by Peyeyo  Sophie the bird-saver by Peyeyo  Evasor Cover/Poster by Peyeyo  CrashDeath CD-Cover/Poster by Peyeyo  ROC-15 by Peyeyo  Tod and Cooper by Peyeyo  Saint Franciskull V2 by Peyeyo  Minako by Peyeyo  Greymon by Peyeyo
Hello,

Here you can can see my portfolio and contact:

I hope you like.

Regards

Hello, my name is jonathan chanutomo.

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.c…

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note

or email me at jehonathan89@yahoo.co.id

. thx a lot!

The Truth and The Ivory by JonathanChanutomo FROZEN by JonathanChanutomo Father Nilo 36th Birthday by JonathanChanutomo Swallowed by the Dusk by JonathanChanutomo Blue Blooded by JonathanChanutomo Dewi Srikandi by JonathanChanutomo The Butcher by JonathanChanutomo photo to painting by JonathanChanutomo She Tiger by JonathanChanutomo

Mind Fucker by JonathanChanutomo Charlie the Charming Charmeleon by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Revelation by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Lioness of Judah by JonathanChanutomo
Sour Sally by JonathanChanutomo Seductive Piratess by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Bianca the Mouse by JonathanChanutomo
la Socialite by JonathanChanutomo La Gitana by JonathanChanutomo zombie doodle by JonathanChanutomo Fighters by JonathanChanutomo Everyone want Slave Leia by JonathanChanutomo PPF Photography Crew by JonathanChanutomo Boba Fett and Encased Lady by JonathanChanutomo Evelyne's Secret by JonathanChanutomo The Maiden and the Unicorn by JonathanChanutomo Rei Ayanami by JonathanChanutomo Kuntilanak and Sundel Bolong by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo Potestates Tenebrarum by JonathanChanutomo From Morrigan with Love by JonathanChanutomo
Veritas by JonathanChanutomo Weird Monster by JonathanChanutomo Flaming Rex by JonathanChanutomo Happy Birthday Vivi by JonathanChanutomo Novita Tanjaya and Her Family by JonathanChanutomo Doe A Deer a Female Deer by JonathanChanutomo For One Last Time by JonathanChanutomo

I'm very interested & here r my sample :)
White Snow by agungatdigitalart Khan by agungatdigitalart Dwarf and Dragons by agungatdigitalart The Butcher by agungatdigitalart Black Snow by agungatdigitalart Farewell by agungatdigitalart
Hi I'm interested in your offer, I'm fan of the Witcher myself and I already did some works based on that franchise:) Check out my portfolio and send me a not if you think I can do what you want :) 
Characters: futurekaze.deviantart.com/gall…
Other work: futurekaze.deviantart.com/gall…
Is this the style you're looking for?
Jousting 1 by caraart  Heroes of the StormB by caraart  Rage by caraart
Hi, I'm interested, here's my info:
 Commissions Info 2015 by zzpopzz
Hey there! This got me really interested! My rates starts at $30 from grayscale and goes up to $100+ for a full illustrations piece with complete background etc. There's also a 10% discount going on right now. Check out Commission Info for more info! 

My skillsets cover imitating style as well as specializing in various style from anime to semi realism, full realism will require high quality references. With adequate description I'm sure I can visualize your character very well too. Here are some examples of my works. Please visit my gallery for more samples as well! Fantasy is my favorite theme!

Commission - Here we go! by Kit-Ho Garu  by Kit-Ho Elven by Kit-Ho Hercules vs Hydra by Kit-Ho Archer by Kit-Ho Just because by Kit-Ho

Drop me a note if you are interested! Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon! (: 
Hello.
Contacts:
e-mail: Eidzoart@gmail.com

Death time... by Eidzo Character(07)(k) by Eidzo Zul 01 by Eidzo 13 by Eidzo
Portfolio Pers 01 125kb  by Eidzo Human 017 W  B  by Eidzo 01(c) by Eidzo Strange Forest(final) by Eidzo 3generation by Eidzo Police 01(final) by Eidzo
Hi,
 I'm a freelance artist working on fantasy, science fiction illustrations and concept arts.

I find my skill can fulfill your need for the project.
 Please take a look at my portfolio for consideration.

thejourney1989.tumblr.com/

Thank you.
Hello there,
I am interested in your commission,
Here's some examples of my work: (Price ranges from ~$10 to $30~)

DJ Sona by ArtistocrArt Sachiel by ArtistocrArt Friar of the Will-o'-the-Wisp by ArtistocrArt Red by ArtistocrArt 

For more information :
Commissions info 
Gallery.

Note me!
Hello. I'm open for commissions anytime.
My gallery here: ralu11.deviantart.com/gallery/
Commission prices here: ++Commission ID  ++ by Ralu11
For a fullbody/fullcolor digital drawn chara it's 15$ - no background.
Time estimated to finish commission is 1 to 3 days, with sketch shown first to commissioner before any payment is sent.

Some samples:
Commish 9/08/15 by Ralu11 Commish 3/09/15 by Ralu11 Commish 10/02/14 by Ralu11
Hi! I'm interested in doing some art, here are examples of my work:

15-30$

Jousting Knights by borosaur Steampunk Warrior by borosaur Pose 1 Colors by borosaur Pose 5 Colors by borosaur Pose 6 Colors by borosaur Raven by borosaur Bryan Fury by borosaur Kazuya Mishima by borosaur Yoshimitsu by borosaur Jin Kazama by borosaur
Hi there!

I'm a freelancing artist and I specialize in drawing whimsical fantasy and monsters, but I can also draw armored characters if my artwork/style is what you're looking for. I can push for a more realistic style if requested!

If you're interested, just reply back or email me (subject line "Commission Work") at empyrisan@ymail.com with your thoughts.

Have a great day!

~ Empy
Interested! I'd love to work on this project!

Dragon Age Inquisitor by RebeccaSorge Against These Things by RebeccaSorge The First Ideal by RebeccaSorge Manohara by RebeccaSorge
Hello! I'm very interested in this project. :)

warrior by Lea1301  angel by Lea1301  skull by Lea1301   Siren by Lea1301

fav.me/d9b7gy4
Interested,  here`s is some of my samples :) (Smile)
if you`re interested please send me a note or email me at wenart_graphichouse at yahoo.com

Regards,
Wenart.
Below kryll by Wenart Little parade by Wenart bird and human by Wenart Thanks 200K! by Wenart Darksoul by Wenart Nintendo Handheld family by Wenart Jinggle Hell by Wenart Joker by Wenart The Ritual by Wenart Rouge by WenartDesaturated fate by Wenart  Animal Crossing new Leaf fanart by WenartSuzhilla by WenartJemil kingdom part 3 by Wenart Star wars by Wenart 30 Days RPG Challenge Day 1-7 by Wenart
Hello,

Check out Commish Artify!... a new marketplace for art commissions. Unlike other e-commerce sites, CA! has no service fees on every client-artist transaction. Clients pay no extra fees for availing commish services there. And artists keep 100% of the commission. Moreover, you can search by genre, style, medium, price, or rating. It's that convenient! Visit our site now... commishartify.com/

Cheers!
Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project!

Here is some of my work:
World of Warcreaft/ Semirealistic
Casting by mehchallGoblin King by mehchallIce Goblin Ambush by mehchallWorld of Warcraft project by mehchall
Mechs/Weapons/vehicles
9 15 Vehicle by mehchall9 3 Robo by mehchall9 5 Robo by mehchall9 10 Mech by mehchall9 15 Weapon by mehchall
Creatures
9 4 by mehchall9 9 by mehchall9 14 buu by mehchall
Tee Shirts/Graphic art
Peaches by mehchallMickey Mouse Crack House by mehchallSludge Dog by mehchall
Realism
9 10 Meriem by mehchallChino Moreno by mehchallMale study by mehchallStudy by mehchall60 Girl by mehchallPortrait Compilation by mehchall418 by mehchallAnatomy Study by mehchallBoy by mehchall
Anime
cutie pie by mehchallDangerous Mage by mehchallGoku by mehchall

Mature Content

Athena Cykes by mehchall
Various character designs by mehchallLink by mehchall
Chibi
Chibi Gaara by mehchallChibi Game by mehchallChibis by mehchallChibi Naruto by mehchall
Environments
9 14 Alley by mehchallenvironment exercise by mehchallFoggy mountains by mehchallField commission by mehchall44 Floating Island by mehchall
Comics/ Manga
Damone sample 3 by mehchallDamone manga sample 2 by mehchallDamone manga sample by mehchallMarketing avenger by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…
Hi Adanbarbarus!

I would love to draw your character! I have a lot of experience drawing fantasy characters, male and female; and I can easily draw the armor you have as reference!
Here are some samples of my work:
Forest Archer by BacusIllustrations  Beware When Gathering Dragon Eggs by BacusIllustrations  Crystal Corruption by BacusIllustrations  Adventure Awaits by BacusIllustrations  Fly Free From your Cage by BacusIllustrations

Thank you so much for your time, I hope to hear from you soon!
-Zack