Commission - sketches of sexy female vampire character, hammer horror vibe with modern twist

Hi Guys

As per the above, looking for some sketches / commissions for your take on a OC of mine, art can be supplied if we proceed.

Just looking for examples of your work, turn around time and pricing guide.

Thank You and Take Care 
Comments57
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I would like to work for you.
Hello~ I am very interested in what you are working on right now and would love to be working with you!
Here are some of my recent artwork~
OC: JELLYEMILY by JELLYEMILY Hello by JELLYEMILY Kwi and Swi by JELLYEMILY Sayuri by JELLYEMILY OC1 - El by JELLYEMILY School Girl Jinx by JELLYEMILY Castle in the Sky by JELLYEMILY Diana by JELLYEMILY League of Legends: Academy Ahri by JELLYEMILY League of Legends Syndra by JELLYEMILY League of Legends in Summer: Vi by JELLYEMILY League of Legends in Summer: Jinx by JELLYEMILY Piltover Gang by JELLYEMILY
If you are interested, you can also check out my full gallery: jellyemily.deviantart.com/gall…
Here are the estimates Commissions are [OPENED]!!

Thankie :3
Hey! Im interested in the offer.
Here is my commission info page, any questions feel free to contact me.
Commissions are Open [Process+TOS] by Kizay

Examples
Malfurion's Gift by Kizay     Demona by Kizay     Draenei LightBringer by Kizay       Owl by Kizay

Best Regards
Hi there! [ can't post samples / only for core members ] 

I've recently dropped my commission prices by 50%! For All of October C = 
You can find them here => Link

I go for a realism style, and usually can bend my style to my client's taste. 

For more art by me you can run through my gallery here
Portfolio site 
Tumblr 1 - 2 

I'm open for work! If you find my art interesting, please do contact me and I will be happy to discuss your commission further C=

Here in a note or response
email: thermickeyartshop@gmail.com
IG :the_rmickey or riri_toffee 
tumblr : artbyriri
Hello,

I am interested--some examples of my work are below:

Hello there... by RedShoulder Crimson Drink by RedShoulder  Camille Fayne Reed by RedShoulder  Sayeh and Cassius commission by RedShoulder The Devil You Know sketch by RedShoulder

Devlish Couple color by RedShoulder   Against the wall by RedShoulder   From the Vault: Kei re-design sheet by RedShoulder  Valkyrie color by RedShoulder

Normal turnaround times would be 2 days for a drawing/sketch and around 4 to 5 days for a fully inked/colored piece, but I can shorten that time if needed.

Please message me or send a note to find out prices if you are interested.  Thanks so much!
Hey,
I am Jp from Chennai, INDIA. I love designing, Like to gain some new experiences :)
Hope to get a good reply from you..

My portfolio:

Deviant Art:

Behance:

Facebook page:

Digital Painting:

Kindly view my works in all these above links..

Hi, I´m interested, please visit my DA to check my style and for more info about commission rates.

mvitacca.deviantart.com

Or more portfolio at:

be.net/mvitacca

www.facebook.com/MVitaccaArt

mvitacca.com

If you like what you see please contact me.

Thank you.

M.

Pebbles and Bam-Bam by mvitacca  Spider-Gwen by mvitacca  Pirate Girl by mvitacca  Bigger Better Clones 2 - Cover by mvitacca  

Bigger Better Clones - Xmas Special by mvitacca  

Mature Content

Pandamonia and Hot Charlotte by mvitacca

Mature Content

AGENT RED - SCUBA 01 by mvitacca

Mature Content

RED - The Paladin by mvitacca
 Mistah J!!! by mvitacca  Sir Christopher Lee by mvitacca  Batman - Privatte Commission by mvitacca  He-Man and the Masters of the Universe by mvitacca  Kill La Kill  - TRINQUETTE DRAWING CHALLENGE by mvitacca  Mary Poppins by mvitacca  

I’m interested; take a look at my portfolio for reference at:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/gal…

Or my full gallery at:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/gal…

My price rates are at my journal:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/jou…

Pm me so we can talk about details, Thanks.

Valkiry versus Jormungandr by XxFenrierxX God`s Age Poster 3 by XxFenrierxX Gods Age Poster01 by XxFenrierxX La Eera de los Dioses Poster 02 by XxFenrierxX Thylacosmilus by XxFenrierxX HollyHills Concept Art by XxFenrierxX Australovenator by XxFenrierxX BLAEZ by XxFenrierxX Lok by XxFenrierxX Playing by XxFenrierxX Beast Masters by XxFenrierxX Dragon Remake 2 by XxFenrierxX The Magician by XxFenrierxX Fire Ball by XxFenrierxX Nox by XxFenrierxX

Hi,
I'm interested, here my samples..
Felicia comission sketches 2 by dotlineshape Sketchsample 2  by dotlineshape Sketchsample by dotlineshape Sketch 2 by dotlineshape
Other my work you can see at my gallery
dotlineshape.deviantart.com/ga…

Note me or email me at garisliar@gmail.com, if you interested.
Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Thank you for your time.
I am interested in doing this for you. Here Is my gallery jakesteel86.deviantart.com/gal… let me know if you're interested.
hi, I'm really interested!
My Princess by andapanda Meine Prinzessin by andapanda Song Of The Sea by andapanda Cinderlevy by andapanda Yosei Mavis by andapanda Bubblegum bitch by andapanda
 of course there's more in my gallery andapanda.deviantart.com/galle…

I've also mimicked the Fairy Tail style twitter.com/AndyPleiades/statu…

here are my prices Commission info[up for negotiations]
Sketch

bust: 10$ or 800pWaist up: 13$ or 1040p
Full Body: 16$ or 1280p
Line art

Bust: 13$ or 1040Waist up: 17$ or 1360pFull Body: 20$ 1600p
Flat Colours

Bust: 15$ or 1200pWaist up: 18$ or 1440pFull Body: 22$ 1766p
Shaded/ no BG

Bust: 20$ or 1600pWaist up: 25$ or 2000pFull Body: 30$ or 2400p
Shaded/ BG

Bust: 25$ or 2000pWaist up: 30$ or 2400pFull Body: 40$ or 3200pDetailed BG  50$ or 4000p 
10$ for each extra character or 800p
I really need money since I live alone so even if you can't commission me, it would be nice if you could spread it around at least.

I work rather quickly so a simple sketch would be like, 30 minutes at most, depending on the pose and detail, lineart would be somewhat over an hour, flat colours too, but shaded and with bg will take a few hours, I can't really say much now since I don't know what kind of pose or how much detail would be in the pic

hope to hear from you!
Andy
Please pm me if you like my style :)

cover for AB Bradley's book by linhsiang roll the bones original by linhsiang 9 by linhsiang call of cthulhu commisson by linhsiang
hello ^^

I am interested in your offer

Price wise I am quite flexible, anything around 20$ for sketches and painting would start at 30$
Time wise I usually work fast depending on the complexity

Here are some examples of what I can do, but I invite you to go through my gallery to have a better idea:

Mature Content

Demoness by KuckyzDRagingBunny

Mature Content

Succubus by KuckyzDRagingBunny
Lich King by KuckyzDRagingBunny Deep Sea by KuckyzDRagingBunny Female Anatomy by KuckyzDRagingBunny

Best of luck!

interested, let me know if my style fit your needs.

Lukiant by Kaizo-Kun Kira Armor by Kaizo-Kun Mayek in Color by Kaizo-Kun Warrior Angel by Kaizo-Kun
Hi there, I'm currently open for commissions. Here are my prices and samples: 

Commission Info (2015) by JK-madferret 

Some more examples of my works:

Erika Idano by JK-madferret  Commission: Mystic Lake by JK-madferret  Chibi Taki by JK-madferret  JK Fursona by JK-madferret 

For more examples feel free to check my gallery, thank you for your time~ Have a nice day! ^^

Hello, my name is jonathan chanutomo.

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.c…

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note

or email me at jehonathan89@yahoo.co.id

. thx a lot!

Charlie the Charming Charmeleon by JonathanChanutomo

Revelation by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Lioness of Judah by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Oriental Venus by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Bianca the Mouse by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Odalisques by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

I'm Dreaming of a WILD Christmas by JonathanChanutomo
Blue Blooded by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Flesh Market by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Conchita by JonathanChanutomo
The Little Red Riding Hood and a She Wolf by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Ode to My Puberty by JonathanChanutomo
The Last Vacation by JonathanChanutomo Nene Sakurada by JonathanChanutomo Everyone want Slave Leia by JonathanChanutomo Evelyne's Secret by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Marissa Alexandra by JonathanChanutomo
la Socialite by JonathanChanutomo Boba Fett and Encased Lady by JonathanChanutomo 

Dark Fire by caraart  Secret by caraart  

Mature Content

Untitled-1 by caraart

Is this the style you need?
If you're still looking I'd like to say that I'm interested. It's the season after all.

Preliminary prices:
Character pinup, fullbody with none to limited background:
Colored: $90
Lineart/greytones: $75
Sketches in general are: $20.

For things above and below in terms of scale feel free to ask as I price to task and context.

Spookydomme by weremole   Huffy Dark Elf Lancer by weremole  Purgatori by weremole  Vamp Assassins by weremole  Vamproom by weremole  

Mature Content

Mirrorgal by weremole

Thank you for your time.

-Daniel Olsén
Hey! I'm not sure of your budget, but for sketches only it'll probably be around $20, full rendered grayscale starts at $30. For more info please check out Commission Info.

Turn around time are usually within 7 days after process begins, for sketch 48hrs max. 

Capable of many styles and imitating as well, Samples of works:

Garu  by Kit-Ho

Mature Content

Commission - Fairies (nsfw) by Kit-Ho
La la la  by Kit-Ho Commission - Kaala by Kit-Ho Elven by Kit-Ho

Please drop me a note or visit my gallery for more samples if you are interested! thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon! (: