Indie card game seeks illustrators

Hey DA!

I'm looking for some talented artists who have some spare time to contribute artwork towards a TCG/CCG type game that will be coming up on kickstarter.

Type of artwork: 

Type one: Fantasy creatures and characters with backgrounds
Type two: Illustrations featuring spells/weaponry in action

Budget: 

Approximately 30-40 dollars per illustration, depending on workload accepted. There are approximately 40 pieces left in the core set that need illustration.

Perks:

Credit on each illustrated card. Artists who make significant contributions/are willing to work with this tight budget get to create a character to be featured in the game, will receive a free copy of the core set.

Description:

Art direction/outline is provided, at which point I like to see rough (and I mean ROUGH) concept sketches before approving a direction. I like to allow lots of creative expression for the artists as long as it is appropriate for the illustration. (i.e., I don't care how cool it looks, an ice master will not be casting a fireball, etc.)

Please post here or DM me.
Comments90
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi there,
I'm interested in your project. Here are some examples-
Death by Bluntpencilz Crimson by Bluntpencilz Toxic by Bluntpencilz Lethal by Bluntpencilz
Aadya by Bluntpencilz
You can also view more at my gallery- bluntpencilz.deviantart.com/ga…
If you're interested please contact me through notes or you can mail me Arghya.bluntpencil@gmail.com . Thank you for reading.
Hey!
I would love to help you with this project.
Should you be interested, feel free to contact me via note, on my profile, or simply leave a reply on this message:)
Here are some examples of my work.
Archer by Flowlow Orc Beastmaster by Flowlow The islander by Flowlow Firehawk in the outlands by Flowlow
here's the kind of stuff I've made.    I Won't Give In Sketch by Grumpythesheep Pokemon May and Mega Tyranitar by GrumpythesheepDevour VN:  Elaine's Endless Game by Grumpythesheep Fusion Fall Legacy Comic Panel Example (Poll) by Grumpythesheep
Hello (:

I am interested in taking part in this cool project.

dragon-sample by CheckeredPanda  The reaper of souls by CheckeredPanda  Freedom by CheckeredPanda
Let me know if you think I can do what you're lookin for bud!

Toytown Matador by Trevor-Verges  League of Legends - Ekko by Trevor-Verges  Field of Blades by Trevor-Verges  League of Legends - Bard by Trevor-Verges  Hopeful Poliwrath by Trevor-Verges  
hello, I'm interested:D (Big Grin) 
 Conflict by Savedra You are not welcome here stranger by Savedra  Comission: Galdromada Rogue by SavedraDay sketch, Blacknose by Savedra The Lumberjack by Savedra Ragnar by Savedra Windrunner by SavedraTreino do dia by Savedra Comission: Occam Concept Art by Savedra
please, feel yourself free to take a look at my gallery

thanks
I'm interested with your offering. Here are my quality samples...

Aiza Nagi (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Fanart) by Muzakki Watari Ryouta (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Fanart) by Muzakki Sawabe Tsubaki (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Fanart) by Muzakki Arima Kousei (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Fanart) by Muzakki Miyazono Kaori (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Fanart) by Muzakki Miyazono Kaori (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Fanart) by Muzakki Miyazono Kaori (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Fanart) by Muzakki Fuwa Aika (Zetsuen no Tempest Fanart) by Muzakki Loretta Cristiano Amodio (Gangsta Fanart) by Muzakki Firefly (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Fanart) by Muzakki Felicita (Arcana Famiglia Fanart) by Muzakki 2015-07-13 - Umaru (Himouto! Umaru-chan Fanart) by Muzakki

For the price rate, you can see it here > fav.me/d8w2wpe

Thanks for your attention... :D
Hi, my name is Horacio Boriotti
Im an ilustrator and comic book artist from Argentina
This is my portfolio:
horacioboriotti.daportfolio.co…

Thanks!
HB
Hi, you can see my portfolio and contact in:

diegofantasyart.jimdo.com/

Cartel by DIO055  
Hello, I'm interested, this is what I do:

Alexander - Commission by Dascia   Asian Girl by Dascia   Warrior by Dascia   Allora - Commission by Dascia   Portait by Dascia  

You can find more samples and prices on my journal: October Commissions
yeah, sounds the kind of stuff I really love to do :D (Big Grin) 
here's my samples, but you're welcome to look my gallery
 Conflict by Savedra You are not welcome here stranger by Savedra  Day sketch, Blacknose by Savedra Comission: Galdromada Rogue by Savedra The Magnar of thenns by Savedra Comission: Occam Concept Art by SavedraThe Lumberjack by Savedra Windrunner by Savedra
let me know what you need and I'll make it in any style you need
thanks
Hi! I'm really interested on this project, I think I can handle what you are looking for, here's some of my latest pieces, but fell free to surf on my gallery
send me a note if you are interested
Dragon Queen by NicoFari  The Legend of Zelda U by NicoFari  Book Cover-FantasyNoire by NicoFari  MightyThor by NicoFari  MonsterHunter4U by NicoFari  Ryuko Matoi / Kill la Kill by NicoFari  Geralt of Rivia by NicoFari  Wonder Woman by NicoFari  Concept Character (Katie) by NicoFari
Hi, I'm really interested!
Here's my portfolio: stefano-fortis.daportfolio.com…
Hope you like it!
Hi,

I'm a 3d/2d designer, check out my gallery + some more works available here: www.behance.net/Kazen

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!
Ingrid
Hello,

I`m interested. here's some of my sample card game artwork for your consideration.

Rock Barrage lowress by djambronx  Dwarf King by djambronx  Summon Demon by djambronx  Goblin King by djambronx  Goblin by djambronx  Vampire by djambronx  Atlantean by djambronx  The Destroyer by djambronx  White Rabbit by djambronx 

if you like my work, just note me or contact my email : afdatrihatma@gmail.com

Thank you! :) (Smile)
Hello Jesse
how are you?
My name is Emmanuel, I am freelance artist, I particularly dedicated to fantastic art for games. and I am very interested in the project you publish, on a trading card game. Here I leave the link to my gallery, where you can see my work for many games made during the last seven years, I hope you like.

nekrosavant.deviantart.com/gal…

some of my work: Magic girl by nekrosavantSAFIN whitewing by nekrosavantWITCH by nekrosavantKHARRNAGE by nekrosavant
SKYHUNTER by nekrosavantRed Dragon by nekrosavantBlue Dragon by nekrosavantSMRGOL by nekrosavant
Imaginary witch by nekrosavantepic battle by nekrosavantWather Dragon by nekrosavantBAGGRUND by nekrosavant
Land Wyrm by nekrosavantMummy warrior by nekrosavantTRITON-sahuagin by nekrosavantGHIDORAH by nekrosavant
Embalmer maste by nekrosavantAcademic Thoth by nekrosavantAmunets Guardians by nekrosavantRAGDA, la desenfrenada by nekrosavant
Mediador del Vertigo by nekrosavantUneder by nekrosavantDAMONIN-final-horns by nekrosavantQueen by nekrosavant
Gorgona by nekrosavantUNWAJ by nekrosavantgunsmith sahuagin by nekrosavantDark wizard by nekrosavant
Akayra-final by nekrosavantBlend the subconscious by nekrosavantAngel by nekrosavantHarpy-2 by nekrosavant

if you have any questions, send me a note or an email to: bou_emmanuel@hotmail.com

I will be happy to answer any questions.
I hope we get to work together.

carefully greetings

Emmanuel