Looking for someone to do a large amount of illustrations for a Survival Horror game...

Hi everyone!

I have a new Tabletop Roleplaying Game that I'm working on, a Survival Horror game.
EDIT: Note that this is Survival Horror, not Horror. Like Walking Dead or Last of Us.

I'm looking for a fair amount of artwork for this (around 80 pieces), in various sizes: A3 / A4 / Half A4 / Less than Half A4 (might be a third or a quarter) / Cards.

The artwork is to be full colour, and the feel is the most important part: an idea of what I'm looking for is one of the slides here: erasurvival.shadesofvengeance.… (done by an artist who backed out). I'm looking for landscapes that, yes, will have characters in them, but the landscape and the environment is the focus, rather than the characters, for the most part. There are a few exceptions, but really this is about the world, not the people in it.

I'm looking for someone with the right feel above all.

Please E-mail me at ed.jowett@shadesofvengeance.com if you are interested in this, and include your rates for the sizes listed.
Comments25
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Thank you, everyone! I have found someone for this position.

I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to apply to this. There are some really great artists here, and it is always inspiring to me to see peoples' portfolios!
what is the rate?
I'm interested please check my portfolio carlopujeda.deviantart.com or you can email me at carlopujeda@Yahoo.com
Hi,
 I'm a freelance artist working on fantasy, science fiction illustrations and concept arts.

I find my skill can fulfill your need for the project.
 Please take a look at my portfolio for consideration.

thejourney1989.tumblr.com/

Thank you.
My style would be perfect for this.

For a sketch I'd charge $5 per character. (takes about less than a week)
Concept Art: Vine Hand by maligniConcept art: Peasant 2 by maligniConcept art: Fighter by maligniConcept art: Hood by maligniConcept Art: Pumkin Men by maligniConcept Art: Cloak by maligni

For a simple bust I'd charge $12 for black and white and $25 for color. Plus an extra $7 per character. This includes free sketches and updates. (takes about a week)
 Apathy by maligniLady of the Dark by maligni

and I'd charge $15 for inked without color and $30 with. Plus an extra $10 per character. This includes free sketches and updates.(takes about two weeks)
I scream RPG by maligniDancing with the Enemy by maligni
Leg by maligniI scream RPG colored by maligni Green is cool by malignic04 by maligniRarkthor's Hold by maligni

If it's got a detailed background it would be $40. Plus an extra $10 per character. This includes free sketches and updates.(takes about two weeks.).
Wooo Scary by maligni

Mature Content

Elf Among The Bricks by maligni
Bee and Puppycat by maligniNinja Trio by malignic02 by malignico3 by maligniLet's Go Camping by maligniRosario Vampire by maligni

Don't let the prices keep you from making an offer. If the project interests me I would very willing to give a discount. For example, I would love to be commissioned to do a manga/comic but haven't had any offers yet.

Pay by PayPal please. I'd prefer to be paid half up front and half after.
Thanks for considering me.
Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project!

Here is some of my work:
World of Warcreaft/ Semirealistic
Casting by mehchallGoblin King by mehchallIce Goblin Ambush by mehchallWorld of Warcraft project by mehchall
Mechs/Weapons/vehicles
9 15 Vehicle by mehchall9 3 Robo by mehchall9 5 Robo by mehchall9 10 Mech by mehchall9 15 Weapon by mehchall
Creatures
9 4 by mehchall9 9 by mehchall9 14 buu by mehchall
Tee Shirts/Graphic art
Peaches by mehchallMickey Mouse Crack House by mehchallSludge Dog by mehchall
Realism
9 10 Meriem by mehchallChino Moreno by mehchallMale study by mehchallStudy by mehchall60 Girl by mehchallPortrait Compilation by mehchall418 by mehchallAnatomy Study by mehchallBoy by mehchall
Anime
cutie pie by mehchallDangerous Mage by mehchallGoku by mehchall

Mature Content

Athena Cykes by mehchall
Various character designs by mehchallLink by mehchall
Chibi
Chibi Gaara by mehchallChibi Game by mehchallChibis by mehchallChibi Naruto by mehchall
Environments
9 14 Alley by mehchallenvironment exercise by mehchallFoggy mountains by mehchallField commission by mehchall44 Floating Island by mehchall
Comics/ Manga
Damone sample 3 by mehchallDamone manga sample 2 by mehchallDamone manga sample by mehchallMarketing avenger by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…
Hi!
I'm interested if you are too please let me know lukkar.art@gmail.com

Red mountain by lukkar Malthael is approaching! by lukkar Azura coast north by lukkar Skull Temple by lukkar  Morrowind Landschaft by lukkar  Album cover by lukkar Bitter coast by lukkar Andasreth concept by lukkar Dumac palace (Dagoth Ur) - Kagrenac Lab by lukkar Dumac palace (Dagoth Ur) - Council chamber by lukkar
Hey,
I am Jp from Chennai, INDIA. I love designing, Like to gain some new experiences :)
Hope to get a good reply from you..

My portfolio:

Deviant Art:

Behance:

Facebook page:

Digital Painting:

Kindly view my works in all these above links..

I'm sorry, I think your style is wrong for this work.
Hello.
 Have you some examples of art?
 Prices?
Contacts:
e-mail: Eidzoart@gmail.com

Death time... by Eidzo Strange Forest(final) by Eidzo 3generation by Eidzo Police 01(final) by Eidzo Zul 01 by Eidzo
Boevoy Klich 125  by Eidzo 13 by Eidzo Character(07)(k) by Eidzo Human 017 W  B  by Eidzo Concepts_05 by Eidzo 02 03 by Eidzo Liri 04 New  by Eidzo Untitled by Eidzo Portfolio Pers 01 125kb  by Eidzo A Paradise Star by Eidzo F 4fc01f0209626 by Eidzo
01 by Eidzo 04 by Eidzo Corporations Ships by Eidzo
Nomad 14(p) by Eidzo (Eidzoart) by Eidzo Looking for some one... by Eidzo 01(c) by Eidzo N03(mini) by Eidzo
Please see the edit of the original post. I think I've answered your questions there now.

Please E-mail me if you're still interested.

Hello, my name is jonathan chanutomo.

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.c…

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note

or email me at jehonathan89@yahoo.co.id

. thx a lot!

FROZEN by JonathanChanutomo Father Nilo 36th Birthday by JonathanChanutomo Swallowed by the Dusk by JonathanChanutomo Blue Blooded by JonathanChanutomo Dewi Srikandi by JonathanChanutomo The Butcher by JonathanChanutomo photo to painting by JonathanChanutomo She Tiger by JonathanChanutomo

Mind Fucker by JonathanChanutomo Charlie the Charming Charmeleon by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Revelation by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Lioness of Judah by JonathanChanutomo
Sour Sally by JonathanChanutomo Seductive Piratess by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Bianca the Mouse by JonathanChanutomo
la Socialite by JonathanChanutomo La Gitana by JonathanChanutomo zombie doodle by JonathanChanutomo Fighters by JonathanChanutomo Everyone want Slave Leia by JonathanChanutomo PPF Photography Crew by JonathanChanutomo Boba Fett and Encased Lady by JonathanChanutomo Evelyne's Secret by JonathanChanutomo The Maiden and the Unicorn by JonathanChanutomo Rei Ayanami by JonathanChanutomo Kuntilanak and Sundel Bolong by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo Potestates Tenebrarum by JonathanChanutomo From Morrigan with Love by JonathanChanutomo
Veritas by JonathanChanutomo Weird Monster by JonathanChanutomo Flaming Rex by JonathanChanutomo Happy Birthday Vivi by JonathanChanutomo Novita Tanjaya and Her Family by JonathanChanutomo Doe A Deer a Female Deer by JonathanChanutomo For One Last Time by JonathanChanutomo

I'm sorry, I really think your style is not right for this work.
Hello, I'm really interested! Please visit my journal for samples and prices: September Commission
Please E-mail me to talk about this. My E-mail address is in the original post.
Hi, 

I'm interested with the project, email sent.

Keith
I'm sorry, I think your style is wrong for this work.