Looking for someone to draw me character art.

I am looking for someone that can draw me a piece of character art.  I am looking for someone that can draw me a human female based on an image I have found online as it suits my character so well.

30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxt…

If someone feels interested in this, please contact me.  I am willing to pay anything between 50-100 USD for this.
Comments199
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

Dear Yeolume :

I was excited to see your opening for a Character Artist, and I hope to be considered for the opportunity.

I am an efficient and motivated artist who has been honing her craft for years, and is anxious to begin her freelance career on Deviantart. I am detail-oriented and work closely with my clients to ensure results are not only timely, but exceed the client's expectations.

I am confident that I can offer you the fresh perspective, and the very best in anime-style art. Please see my Deviantart profile ( shiningbind90.deviantart.com/ ) for samples of my work

Thank you for your time -- I look forward to working with you.

Contact me at www.miguelnarayan.com if you like anything :)
Hello,
My name is Hanh Chu and I'm a freelancer who interested in your job, please take a look of my portfolio. I hope I could have a chance to collaborate with you:
Fanart The PINES - GRAVITY FALLS by Rokudo-Aurora  Human, Are you ready for The Last Showdown? by Rokudo-Aurora  Design character - General Leader by Rokudo-Aurora  Character design - Sheep by Rokudo-Aurora

Mature Content

Touken Ranbu hentai (censored) by Rokudo-Aurora
 Encounter with The Twins by Rokudo-Aurora  Demon Fox by Rokudo-Aurora  
The Dragon Knight by Rokudo-Aurora  Goddess of Lamp by Rokudo-Aurora  Hannya by Rokudo-Aurora  Child of Earth by Rokudo-Aurora

Hello, I'm interested in your offer. Here are some examples of my work
Fanart: Queen of Asgard by w-hast  On Top of the World by w-hast

you can see more of my artworks at my gallery > w-hast.deviantart.com/gallery/…

For full body painting, I'm willing to do for $30 and $25 for bust up painting

If you are interested, please send note or email me at aa.hastungkara@gmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon :)
Here's my commission info. Prices range from $5-$45 depending on the level you choose. Please send me a note if you're interested :)

MY COMMISSION INFO by emorocklara
I'd be up for this! c:
laurel by pr0theanpunk blue by pr0theanpunk oil by pr0theanpunk commission 1 by pr0theanpunk
Hello, I'm Gerry , i'm interested in your project.
Here some example from my past commision:
ragnz.deviantart.com/gallery/
Bunny by ragnZ   Snake by ragnZ   Sad by ragnZ   Fun by ragnZ   F Portrait by ragnZ   A Flower by ragnZ  

My base price start from 70$ for half body with simple background.
Depend on the image complexity i can make it from 1-5 days.
For sketch start from 10$ depend on the detail, image size and deadline too.
Feel free to sent me note if you are interested.
Thank you,
Hi, I am a professional illustrator and a character designer.....I would love to take up your project.......here are the links to my blog yashartz.blogspot.in  and my portfolio yashshetyeportfolio.blogspot.i… ........if u like my style then please contact me on my mail..... 07yashshetye@gmail.com....we can discuss the price then
thankyou
im a comix illustrator and a digital painter and im interested pls visit my gallery thank you 

Hello, my name is jonathan chanutomo.

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.c…

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note

or email me at jehonathan89@yahoo.co.id

. thx a lot!

The Truth and The Ivory by JonathanChanutomo FROZEN by JonathanChanutomo  Swallowed by the Dusk by JonathanChanutomo Blue Blooded by JonathanChanutomo Dewi Srikandi by JonathanChanutomo The Butcher by JonathanChanutomo photo to painting by JonathanChanutomo She Tiger by JonathanChanutomo

Mind Fucker by JonathanChanutomo Charlie the Charming Charmeleon by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Revelation by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Lioness of Judah by JonathanChanutomo
Sour Sally by JonathanChanutomo Seductive Piratess by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Bianca the Mouse by JonathanChanutomo
The Maiden and the Unicorn by JonathanChanutomo Rei Ayanami by JonathanChanutomo Kuntilanak and Sundel Bolong by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo Potestates Tenebrarum by JonathanChanutomo From Morrigan with Love by JonathanChanutomo
Veritas by JonathanChanutomo Weird Monster by JonathanChanutomo Flaming Rex by JonathanChanutomo Happy Birthday Vivi by JonathanChanutomo Novita Tanjaya and Her Family by JonathanChanutomo Doe A Deer a Female Deer by JonathanChanutomo For One Last Time by JonathanChanutomo

I'm interested!
ALL COMMISSIONS START @ $50 per 1 picture but I am open to negotiations.
NSFW commissions are available as well as private commissions!
For multiple "orders" the total price can be negotiated.

If you like what you see please PM me or EMAIL (for fastest response) at: mrrocket@roadrunner.com
Skype sessions can be arranged as well: ajthe90skid

Payments must be made through PAYPAL only.

Here's the type of commissions I can provide you:

=== PENCILS ===
Fragile Expanse by Lightning-Powered
=== INKS ===
SKETCHBOOK COMMISSION: Turbulence1973 by Lightning-Powered
=== COLORS ===
COMMISSION: Majingojira 2 by Lightning-Powered
Hi there,

Please take a look at my gallery and let me know if you think my style suits you.  marimaru.deviantart.com/galler…

Are you looking for colors or just a black and white sketch?

Thank you,

Sarah
Hi, Im Kenn and I'm a concept artist/illustrator. I'm very interested in working with you on your project. Do check out more of my work at www.meanhouseart.com or at my gallery. You can reach me at meanhouseart@gmail.com or through my profile. I look forward to hearing from you.

Downtime by MeanHouseArt Surveyor by MeanHouseArt: Teen Spirit by MeanHouseArt Hometown Hero by MeanHouseArt  Kingslayer by MeanHouseArt  CMYK by MeanHouseArt Chrometrooper by MeanHouseArt
hi i am interested please check my other page at guugoo.daportfolio.com thank you
 I am interested to work on your offer. Is anime/manga style fine for drawing her?

SAY AAAAHHHHH by cakwe Secret Halloween 2015 by cakwe God doesn't play dice with the world. by cakwe

Currently, I really need money and am willing to do $10 for a half-body, and $20 for a full body.