Seeking Cartoonist for Webcomic

I am writing a fun new webcomic and am seeking an artist to collaborate with.  The comic will work best with a more cartoony-appearance; something like the styles of Bill Watterson, Skottie Young, or Walt Kelly.  The story will take place in the world of superheroes, but will not be primarily about them (if that makes any sense!).

If interested, please send an email to me at eric@newbabyproductions.com with a link to your gallery containing sequential art work as well as your remuneration requirements.  Thank you!
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I do pencil art.
Will send a note!
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can ceck my portfolio: FanOfTill Art

Contemplation by FanOfTill Relax time by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards set 1 by FanOfTill The new source by FanOfTill Act of creation by FanOfTill Commission - no end by FanOfTill Environment 1 by FanOfTill

Mature Content

A little nasty gift by FanOfTill
Abandoned by FanOfTill Horned child by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 2 by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 3 by FanOfTill A secret garden by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 4 by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 5 by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 6 by FanOfTill

One blind bird by FanOfTill  Owen by FanOfTill Incubus by FanOfTill Commission - Gorgona by FanOfTill von Grellenort by FanOfTill Mr Shy by FanOfTill

In nomine Tuo 2.0 by FanOfTill Bumblebee 2 by FanOfTill Grain griffin by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
Greetings,

I am interested in this kind of job, i would like to invite you to see my gallery:

khonko.deviantart.com/gallery/

Feel free to contact me on deviantnote or mail me at : a.panaungi@yahoo.co.id

SOME EXAMPLES OF MY GALLERY:

sample style pokemon art by khonko reina chan from RE-ON USD 30 by khonko  FANART KAITO KID by khonko  SAMPLE CHIBI USD 10 by khonko  fanart antman by khonko   sample coloring just background comic USD 10 by khonko   sample coloring comic USD 10 by khonko  11110893 1197470923602806 2180438857190298694 O by khonko  COMMISION : Princess Peachnom by khonko   sammple scimitargun by khonko  commision logo/cover book by khonko  logo design by khonko 
Best regards
Khonko
Just sent you an email!