Commission Request?

This may be a really strange request... but is there anyone willing to draw a wolf character of mine? I'm still working on getting a reference sheet for her but in the picture I'd like for her to have been hunted (doesn't matter who hunted her) and them posing with her as a trophy.

You can send me costs and stuff, I'll hopefully finish her reference sheet soon! Thanks in advance guys!
Comments21
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi! We are interested in your job offer.
Here's some of our artworks:

Colors Garous Disney by filhotedeleao  Adara by filhotedeleao  Peace in Fury by filhotedeleao  
Filhos de Eire by filhotedeleao  Asa de Corvo e Alma de Prata by filhotedeleao  John Snow and Ghost by filhotedeleao

Our prices:

Commissions Open by filhotedeleao
1 Free chibi for commissions above $ 80

Thanks for your time. ;)
I'm very interested.
Please check my gallery here whiteguardian.deviantart.com/g…
Thanks for the response! I like your art style! Could I tell you what I'm looking for and you could decide if it's your thing? I know it's a pretty weird thing to request... 

It's going to be a picture of anyone (you could use any of your own characters if you want) posing with a feral picture of her: Amber: Gray Wolf hunted in a pose similar to this: (img.booru.org/dead//images/1/5…) except full-body. A bullet entry wound on her side would add a nice touch, maybe a bit of blood on her fur or on the ground (it'd be up to you).  Her hunter could be holding a rifle or something (that'd be awesome!). The background is really up to you, i dont have a preference. Would you be okay with that? :D   
Yes, i can do it. Will pick one character from my gallery.
Please note me for discuss further and about the price.
Hello there Im really interested! here you can check my info with some of my drawings->

hikaru117.deviantart.com/journ…

Just send a note if interested!

anthro and animal examples->

hikaru117.deviantart.com/art/C…
sta.sh/014k7hsb64cf
sta.sh/01e37jzazgd4
TEAofeyes COMMISSION INFO by TEAofeyes   >> WATERCOLOR ART <<

I'm Not a Corporat by TEAofeyes  Caught by TEAofeyes Black Widow by TEAofeyes The Earth Spirit by TEAofeyes  The Hidden Side of You by TEAofeyes  COMMISSION: In the Wind by TEAofeyes  Sunrise by TEAofeyes Dragonflies Flying Away by TEAofeyes  The Lake Ghost by TEAofeyes New Hairstyle by TEAofeyes  COMMISSION: Chains by TEAofeyes  COMMISSION: Dead Pond by TEAofeyes  City Lights by TEAofeyes  
Hello! We are community of professional artists and illustrators who are specializated in drawing portraits, characters and other types of commissions. We work very fast - you can be sured that you`ll get your personal commission artwork in less than several days or even in several hours. You can choose between different styles which include cartoonish, semi realistic and realistic. You can find here an artist and style which you prefer most of all. We are also very interested in your project and ready to help for you with it. Please check our gallery for more deviations.
Puma - 29 by DrawCommissions  Daniel - 6 by DrawCommissions  Daniel - 5 by DrawCommissions  Daniel - 1 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 26 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 25 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 24 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 21 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 20 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 17 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 4 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 2 by DrawCommissions  Aseniya - 7 by DrawCommissions  Aseniya - 6 by DrawCommissions  Aseniya - 5 by DrawCommissions  Aseniya - 3 by DrawCommissions  Aseniya - 4 by DrawCommissions  Aseniya - 2 by DrawCommissions  Aseniya - 1 by DrawCommissions  
Kiku by Ao-Arisu  I can do things like this for 7 euros!
8P by Ao-Arisu  and things like this for 10 euros!
Hi! Thanks for the quick response! You're digital style is beautiful! I love how smooth the lines are! I'm requesting that someone draw Amber posed as a hunted trophy... I know it's kind of a touchy request, I', wondering if you're fine with blood/death... stuff like that... 
Send me more info via note :3
I'm fine with death and blood
You've got a decent looking gallery! I'm looking for someone to draw Amber as a hunted trophy (a full body pose similar to this: img.booru.org/dead//images/1/5…) , I'm wondering if you're okay with a little blood/death
nah i have no problem with blood! (my art is pretty violent itself sometimes haha!)
What are your prices like? I'm trying to sift through and see which styles are suited well for it. How well are you at drawing animals? I didn't see a lot in your gallery. 
i actually really love drawing animals, but there really isnt that many in my gallery! ive done anthro commissions before 
heres some: Elias Fennec
my price would be $20 for a fully colored drawing! : )
Sounds fair! The other person I'm talking with right now isn't really responding right now, so it's likely I'll go with yours. I'll let you know. It's going to be a picture of anyone (you could use any of your own characters if you want) posing with a feral picture of her: Amber: Gray Wolf hunted in a pose similar to this: (img.booru.org/dead//images/1/5…) except full-body. A bullet entry wound on her side would add a nice touch, maybe a bit of blood on her fur or on the ground (it'd be up to you).  Her hunter could be holding a rifle or something (that'd be awesome!). The background is really up to you, i dont have a preference. Would you be okay with that? :D   
that'd be fine! do you want me to send a note for my paypal?
i want the sketch to be approved first actually! il send you that in a note when im done with the sketch!
View all replies