Inked - Lineart Artist

Hello!

I´m looking for a "digital inked Artist" for hentai/ecchi drawings (maybe flat colors too).

Clear lines like this:

Lineart - Otoya - by piko-chan4ever Shining by TheCarrotSaysYumYum Sasuke Uchiha - Lineart by Tremblax

Please leave your comment here with samples of your work with prices, please and will contact you as soon possible!
Comments25
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If looking to have Ecchi art inked, do link to what drawings, and I can price them accordingly.
I did a new Post with updated for the position, my apologies for make you waste your time! 
Sketch by caraart  

Mature Content

1 Panda Drawing by caraart
 FS3 - FUTURE - panel 18 - PERU by caraart  Colloring Sample Page by caraart
I charge 20$ / inks
Let me know if it's the style you need
Best regards
:)
hello

please check out my line drawings :

sta.sh/224u3k8toh1a

and i can do hentai

thanks
Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project!

Here is some of my work:
World of Warcreaft/ Semirealistic
Casting by mehchallGoblin King by mehchallIce Goblin Ambush by mehchallWorld of Warcraft project by mehchall
Tee Shirts/Graphic art
Peaches by mehchallMickey Mouse Crack House by mehchallSludge Dog by mehchall
Realism
Chino Moreno by mehchallMale study by mehchallStudy by mehchall60 Girl by mehchallPortrait Compilation by mehchall418 by mehchallAnatomy Study by mehchallBoy by mehchall
Anime
cutie pie by mehchallDangerous Mage by mehchallGoku by mehchall

Mature Content

Athena Cykes by mehchall
Various character designs by mehchallLink by mehchall
Chibi
Chibi Gaara by mehchallChibi Game by mehchallChibis by mehchallChibi Naruto by mehchall
Environments
environment exercise by mehchallFoggy mountains by mehchallField commission by mehchall44 Floating Island by mehchall
Comics/ Manga
Damone sample 3 by mehchallDamone manga sample 2 by mehchallDamone manga sample by mehchallMarketing avenger by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…
Hello. 

I just came across your add and thought i would offer my services to you. 

I have plenty of ink work under my belt. You can see most of it here
kingvego.deviantart.com/galler…
and here are some of them here for you to see
Supergirl-Inked by KingVego Wonder Woman New Pinup-Inked by KingVego

Mature Content

Kida and Chel-Inked by KingVego

Here is a link to my art portfolio and my Deviant Art gallery 
chrisbryer.daportfolio.com/gal… 
And here is a link to my commission prices.
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…

If you are interested in hiring me you can send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com Thank you for your time.
I am interested too. Here are some examples of my line-art (most of these are colored too):

seal by sushy00  Meet the artist by sushy00  machina F05 by sushy00  Elfje Suzan by sushy00  pink battle princess by sushy00

For line-art I charge between $20 - $35 USD depending on the complexity of the artwork. 
Please note me or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to commission me. 
i am interested. look in my gallery for examples
Hello, we are interested, if do you want, please look at our work and prices.

Our gallery:
swetiedream.deviantart.com/gal…

Our prices:

Commisions Precios E Imagenes by swetiedream

If you like it, plese send us a note.
Hi!

I'm interested, clear lines B/W lineart is my personal favorite. check my profile to see samples of my work and rates.

doctordominion.deviantart.com/

Thanks.
JAREDRANK.BLOGDPOT.COM
My linearts are for 7 USD to 20 depending on details x3
Coollineart by Haru-mon  Chibilineart by Haru-mon  Burnin by Haru-mon  Rea by Haru-mon   
Line art for single character is $20 flat color $25 additional characters $10
the man by dieingcity the girl by dieingcity shirtless by dieingcity
flat color below
flat color by dieingcity flat minial shade by dieingcity
Hi there! Here are some examples of lineart commissions! I hope it helps you! I'll also leave prices! You can check the whole "Lineart" Column to get an idea of the prices (paypal fees aren't included)
COMMISSION: Valanderis and Armando by Spaca  COMMISSION: Grimmjow x Ichigo by Spaca  Lineart Final fantasy by Spaca  COMMISSION ID (READ THE DESCRIPTION) by Spaca  
am interested    
I adapt to any style 

Mature Content

Demon pandora by junxy-studio
 ryu vs akuma comission by junxy-studio Chunli Leotard by junxy-studio  Sarge commision by junxy-studio Goto-SHINIGAMI comission by junxy-studio  abel commission by junxy-studio rocket comission by junxy-studio Ryuko Final by junxy-studio  May by junxy-studio    Pagina-6 comic by junxy-studio Super Cammy page comic line ink by junxy-studio  Tinkerbell disney lol by junxy-studio      Sakura games charactere by junxy-studio      slayer cats genove by junxy-studio  Cover Slayer Cats by junxy-studio          Dead spirit by junxy-studio  WARF by junxy-studio  TEMPTATION by junxy-studio  REMBRANT-Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-studio  Babydoll Suckerpunch by junxy-studio  Elf Vampire by junxy-studio  Elf Demon by junxy-studio    Madara Uchiha by junxy-studio  Genova slayer cats by junxy-studio  Fairchill Gen 13 by junxy-studio    Igor -Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-studio  alice-Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-studio  sasuke by junxy-studio  
Hi.
Prices depend on the amount of detail, your character outfits, and what kind of line art you're looking for (head, bust, whole body, etc.)
Please contact me if you are interested in working together with your budgets for certain types of lines.

Process by MzzAzn Nero Work Progress by MzzAzn Steps: Once Upon a Wish. by MzzAzn
Chibi pet Mantibab Lines by MzzAzn Mae Reed Head Shot Line Art by MzzAzn Chibi Nero Line Art by MzzAzn Adoptable Auction - CLOSED. by MzzAzn Costa Rica with the Boyfriend. by MzzAzn Fancy work. by MzzAzn
Hello! We are community of professional artists and illustrators who are specializated in drawing portraits, characters and other types of commissions. We work very fast - you can be sured that you`ll get your personal commission artwork in less than several days or even in several hours. You can choose between different styles which include cartoonish, semi realistic and realistic. You can find here an artist and style which you prefer most of all. We are also very interested in your project and ready to help for you with it. Please check our gallery for more deviations.
Robin - 19 commission for nsvang by DrawCommissions  Puma - 5 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 4 by DrawCommissions  Robin - 16 by DrawCommissions  Robin - 17 by DrawCommissions  Robin - 15 by DrawCommissions  Robin - 13 by DrawCommissions  Robin - 8 by DrawCommissions  Robin - 4 by DrawCommissions  Robin - 2 by DrawCommissions  Robin - 3 by DrawCommissions  Robin - 1 by DrawCommissions  
Alright. Cannot post erotic stuff on DA though so I won't link to it publicly.

Preliminary prices:
Character pinup, fullbody with none to limited background:
Colored: $90
Lineart/greytones: $75
Besides those, please ask and we'll arrive at a price that should work for both of us.

Huffy Dark Elf Lancer by weremole  Space Giantess by weremole Pfil and Pamila by weremole  Orcsome by weremole  Orcchug by weremole  Jeweled Devil by weremole

Thank you.

-Daniel Olsén
.: Colouring Commissions :. by ASinglePetal  .: Vic Puppy - T-shirt available :. by ASinglePetal  

Paid like to help I kinda need the money right now