World Map for Fantasy Book Series

I am need of an artist/cartographer to create a world map for my fantasy series. The map included in the books needs to be in black and white but I may also be interested in a color version for use on my website and other marketing endeavors.

We can discuss budget when I see samples of your work.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

R. L. Martinez
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Wow! What an amazing response :) Thank you all for your interest. I've settled on an artist so will close the thread now. Best wishes to all you talented artists!
Hi! I'm interested if you are too please contact me lukkar.art@gmail.com Doing map shouldn't be problem.

Morrowind Landschaft by lukkar Album cover by lukkar Andasreth concept by lukkar Dagoth Ur - Mine site by lukkar Dumac palace (Dagoth Ur) - Council chamber by lukkar
Bitter coast by lukkar Azura coast north by lukkar Malthael is approaching! by lukkar   Red mountain by lukkar
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can ceck my portfolio: FanOfTill Art

Contemplation by FanOfTill Relax time by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards set 1 by FanOfTill The new source by FanOfTill Act of creation by FanOfTill Commission - no end by FanOfTill Environment 1 by FanOfTill

Mature Content

A little nasty gift by FanOfTill
Abandoned by FanOfTill Horned child by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 2 by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 3 by FanOfTill A secret garden by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 4 by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 5 by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 6 by FanOfTill

Owen by FanOfTill Incubus by FanOfTill Commission - Gorgona by FanOfTill von Grellenort by FanOfTill Mr Shy by FanOfTill

In nomine Tuo 2.0 by FanOfTill Bumblebee 2 by FanOfTill Grain griffin by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
Hello,
I am a fantasy Illustrator and would love the opportunity to work on your fantasy map. Here are some examples of my work.
Price depends on a few factors, please contact me via email at helloheath@helloheath.com and we can discuss and then I can send you the appropriate price sheet.
Thank you and looking forward to hearing more!

Ancient Map of Alberon by HeatherHitchman
Hello

I'm a freelance concept artist and illustrator based in UK, interested in your offer. Feel free to check my portfolio at betty-art.daportfolio.com to see if my style suits your taste.

Few examples of what I can do:
Creature Concepts_7 by shy4 Warrior by shy4 Creature Concepts_8 by shy4 Female Warrior Concept by shy4 Slavic character designs|001 by shy4 Fantasy Hut 01 by shy4 Sea Shell House concept art by shy4 Bee Fairy by shy4  Cutie Pie by shy4 Space Alien by shy4 Aliens by shy4 Mister Octopus by shy4  Merchant dwarf prince by shy4 Df Game Objects by shy4 Whispering by shy4

Thanks, looking foward to hearing more from you.
Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project!

Here is some of my work:
World of Warcreaft/ Semirealistic
Casting by mehchallGoblin King by mehchallIce Goblin Ambush by mehchallWorld of Warcraft project by mehchall
Tee Shirts/Graphic art
Peaches by mehchallMickey Mouse Crack House by mehchallSludge Dog by mehchall
Realism
Chino Moreno by mehchallMale study by mehchallStudy by mehchall60 Girl by mehchallPortrait Compilation by mehchall418 by mehchallAnatomy Study by mehchallBoy by mehchall
Anime
cutie pie by mehchallDangerous Mage by mehchallGoku by mehchall

Mature Content

Athena Cykes by mehchall
Various character designs by mehchallLink by mehchall
Chibi
Chibi Gaara by mehchallChibi Game by mehchallChibis by mehchallChibi Naruto by mehchall
Environments
environment exercise by mehchallFoggy mountains by mehchallField commission by mehchall44 Floating Island by mehchall
Comics/ Manga
Damone sample 3 by mehchallDamone manga sample 2 by mehchallDamone manga sample by mehchallMarketing avenger by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…
Interested !
Contact me if you want any info.

Speedpaint Portrait II by TheArtDealer Speedpaint portrait I by TheArtDealer  Panda Guide by TheArtDealer  Spirit in the Sky by TheArtDealer The Lair by TheArtDealer The Pass by TheArtDealer

You can also see more of my work here:
www.saphirt.weebly.com

Looking forward to here from you.
Cheers !
Hi,
I'm interested in working with you on your maps
Here are some samples:
Fly Swatter 3 - HOF panel 15 - WAR by ScrapComics  Enchanted Map by caraart
Let me know if it's the style you're looking for
Best regards,
Weisz Gabriel