Comic Book Illustrator needed

The job would start asap. It is basically an 'end of times' series that I'm writing that I need illustrated. So there will be a lot of scenes similar to that in the Walking Dead, minus the zombies. Or maybe there will be zombies. I don't know how I'm going to end the world just yet. 

I apologize for the lack of specifics. I'm not really sure what to request, so please post photo references and rates, and questions if you have any. Thank you.
Comments24
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello,

I'm very interested in working on the end of world comic with you. I draw digitally in a variety of styles and this sounds like a project I can definitely sink my teeth into. For comic pages my rate is $100 per page, I draw ink color and letter, here's a few comic and illustration examples:

Curveballs'n Furballs Page 01 by miycko Curveballs'n Furballs Page 02 by miycko Curveballs'n Furballs Page 03 by miycko Curveballs'n Furballs Page 04 by miycko WW Page 01 by miycko

Mature Content

WW Page 02 by miycko

Mature Content

WW Page 09 by miycko

Mature Content

WW Page 23 by miycko
Charging My Staff by miycko Comish - Signature by miycko Comish - Shop Perspective by miycko

More in my gallery miycko.deviantart.com/gallery

Please note or email miycko@yahoo.com if you'd like to work with me

Cheers
Hey, I'm interested.
Please check out my gallery to see comic pages, illustrations and more: fsgu.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks!
Hey, please check out my portfolio: silviodb.daportfolio.com/
If you want to move forward, please email me at silviodb77@hotmail.com

Thanks and have nice day:D
i am interested. look in my gallery for examples and price
Hello, we are interested, if do you want, please look at our work and prices.

Our gallery:
swetiedream.deviantart.com/gal…

Our prices:

Commisions Precios E Imagenes by swetiedream
If you like it, plese send us a note.
I'm Interested.. Here's my Links:

kareemahmed.artstation.com

avalonfilth.deviantart.com

Also a Note Sent.

Best,
Hi, I'm interested in your offer. Price 150$. Duration 2 ~ 7 days
Commission Aurora and Anona by AITUARMANAS Relax we're just came to talk :) by AITUARMANAS 
Stairs to Heaven by AITUARMANAS Twin sisters by AITUARMANAS 
Solar eclipse by AITUARMANAS 
Best regards,
Aituar Manas
If you're looking for a more illustrative style, I can do this for you. I have a good sense of motion and a pretty quick turnaround time. Here are some examples of my work, starting with the base commission list:
Commission Info by Fevley  Ana0 by Fevley  The Sphinx is Tired of Riddles by Fevley  Zink277 by Fevley  The stupid Hogwarts thing cover by Fevley
You can also look through the rest of my gallery here on dA. I hope to hear from you soon, and have a lovely day!
Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project!

Here is some of my work:
World of Warcreaft/ Semirealistic
Casting by mehchallGoblin King by mehchallIce Goblin Ambush by mehchallWorld of Warcraft project by mehchall
Tee Shirts/Graphic art
Peaches by mehchallMickey Mouse Crack House by mehchallSludge Dog by mehchall
Realism
Chino Moreno by mehchallMale study by mehchallStudy by mehchall60 Girl by mehchallPortrait Compilation by mehchall418 by mehchallAnatomy Study by mehchallBoy by mehchall
Anime
cutie pie by mehchallDangerous Mage by mehchallGoku by mehchall

Mature Content

Athena Cykes by mehchall
Various character designs by mehchallLink by mehchall
Chibi
Chibi Gaara by mehchallChibi Game by mehchallChibis by mehchallChibi Naruto by mehchall
Environments
environment exercise by mehchallFoggy mountains by mehchallField commission by mehchall44 Floating Island by mehchall
Comics/ Manga
Damone sample 3 by mehchallDamone manga sample 2 by mehchallDamone manga sample by mehchallMarketing avenger by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…

Hey there! I’m really interested in your offer. Please, take a look at some samples of my work:

Comic:

FIND THE SKY: The Question Cover by JuanitoMedina FIND THE SKY - The Question Pages 01-02 by JuanitoMedina FIND THE SKY - The Question Pages 03-04 by JuanitoMedina FIND THE SKY - The Question Pages 05-06 by JuanitoMedina FIND THE SKY - The Question Cover by JuanitoMedina

Covers:
A Hole New World - Cover by JuanitoMedina A Hole New World Wallpaper by JuanitoMedina RetroManiac #10 - Portada by JuanitoMedina

45$ each page.

Let me know if you are interested sending me a note or a email to: jmm_94@hotmail.com

See you.

Hello, I am interested in working with you.
My rates are 40$ per penciled and inked page.
Gott-pg1 by Hertz85 Gott-pg2 by Hertz85 Gott-pg3 by Hertz85 Gott-pg4 by Hertz85
Please note me or e-mail me at roch.hercka@gmail.com
Down the Road Page-8 by caraart  Colloring Sample Page by caraart  FS3 - FUTURE - panel 18 - PERU by caraart  The Supervillain - Story by Goiye Powerhouse by caraart
Hi,
Is this what you're looking for?
Hello, I am interested in working with you. These are some of my samples: hikarumuto.deviantart.com/gall…
I hope to hear from you.
Hi! I'm interested in doing some art, here are examples of my work:

15-25$ per character

A4 page
pencils 30$
inks     15$
colors  10$ (simple)

Anubarak vs. Nazeebo by borosaur /Enema by borosaur Bear by borosaur Predator 2 by borosaur /Enema 2 by borosaur Goblin Minigun by borosaur Paracas by borosaur Arnold Schwarzenegger by borosaur Predator 3 by borosaur Schism by borosaur Monster 2 by borosaur IH 387 pg2 colors by borosaur IH 387 pg4 colors by borosaur IH 387 pg3 colors by borosaur

Mature Content

Page 1 by borosaur

I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

machina F06 by sushy00  machina F05 by sushy00  machina F04 by sushy00  machina F03 by sushy00  machina F02 by sushy00

I charge $25 per page for pencilling and inking. If you want the pages colored too, it is $50 USD per page.
Please note me or e-mail me at sushychan at gmail.com about commissions.
interior page black and white by sham-li interior page black and white #02 by sham-li  sequential page by sham-li
i've sent you note.
Hello there, I'm very interested to join you on this project. I've been drawing a lot of illustrations, sequential arts and book's cover before, it's always challenging yet exciting to do!
These are the examples of my artwork :

Red Carpet Extend-o-matic by Coferosa    For A Found Harmonium by Coferosa    Moon Fang by Coferosa   The Rise of The Dolphin Bay by Coferosa  

And please kindly look up the rest of it here coferosa.deviantart.com/galler…
If you are interested to use my service or any question/discussion about this, you can contact me through deviantart's note or drop me an email to kahvenon4thgmail

I'm looking forward to hear the good news soon :D

Regards,
Coferosa
Hi,
i'm so interested, note sent
thanks,
arty