$40 for dragon tattoo design egg hatching~~

My friend needs a design of a dragon hatching.

Similar to the shape of:

s1294.photobucket.com/user/Nek…

But obviously much less baby. She likes the colour green, at least a wing extended, tail visible. Something to symbolize strength and independence. Being born again.

She has until mid-october to get the design. That's when she gets paid, and will therefore want to buy a design and get it inked. (she's been inked a few times before)

Please include links to your work. Preferably experience with drawing dragons. Tattoo design experience a plus.

Will tip if the design is flawless. (around another $10)
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
HI why Get An Artist that do Common Western or Asian Dragon When I can do Dragons my own Way-Unique and at the same time alternative and detailed, Just sayin' >>Note Me Back if Interested<<
Eric Art Commission Services by Erickulto O.C. Droven Foxstrot by Erickulto #UB Komikult Cover art by Erickulto EricVERSIONS: Himura Battousai by Erickulto #EricVersions: Himouto Umaru by Erickulto OC Contract Killer by Erickulto Manga Poster #UB O.C. Art by Erickulto OC Contract Killer by Erickulto O.C. Title U.B. by Erickulto
HI, LEGIT ARTIST here from my country>>My WORKS HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED check my Deviant. by going in to my Account.
I can do my own original Dynamic anatomy  in characters and I have my own style of drawing

TO PROVE TO YOU THAT MY WORKS HAS ALREADY BEEN PUBLISHED check my Facebook>>www.facebook.com/alreich.mendo…  you can browse some of my works here(others are published)

I'm a Comic/Manga/cover Artist in a Publishing Company here in my country.
and also a free lance here in Deviant art >>>(NOTE ME IF INTERESTED!!!!)<<<
hey there! Please check out my profile! I specialize in custom tattoo designs! id love to commission!! 
Hello,
I am interested in the offer. I have worked in tattoo studio for some time and since then occasionally done tattoo designs for friends, so I am experienced in that field.
I would be happy to work with you, here are some of my works:

Roses by LottaLiberta Emma Watson by LottaLiberta Sparrows by LottaLiberta Danny McFly by LottaLiberta Vast Quiet by LottaLiberta Falling Flowers by LottaLiberta
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can ceck my portfolio: FanOfTill Art

Contemplation by FanOfTill Relax time by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards set 1 by FanOfTill The new source by FanOfTill Act of creation by FanOfTill Commission - no end by FanOfTill Environment 1 by FanOfTill

Mature Content

A little nasty gift by FanOfTill
Abandoned by FanOfTill Horned child by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 2 by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 3 by FanOfTill A secret garden by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 4 by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 5 by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 6 by FanOfTill

Owen by FanOfTill Incubus by FanOfTill Commission - Gorgona by FanOfTill von Grellenort by FanOfTill Mr Shy by FanOfTill

In nomine Tuo 2.0 by FanOfTill Bumblebee 2 by FanOfTill Grain griffin by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
Hello! I'm very interested and have experience in drawing both young & mature dragons (look at the green dragon pic below for a small sample of a baby.) I can upload more examples of my work in a few days (I have really tight internet limits until Sept 10th)
Icefire Dragon by aviagua Bluescale Dragon by aviagua Lone Desert Dragon by aviagua Mother Draconus by aviagua
Hi, send me a note if you are interested

Commission by Ky-KAI High by Ky-KAI Mist by Ky-KAI KristaX - COMM by Ky-KAI Good bye by Ky-KAI Morning. Evening. After by Ky-KAI Rayquaza by Ky-KAI Tyranitar by Ky-KAI Freedom in the sky by Ky-KAI
I am interested, look in my gallery for examples please
Hi. I have some experience with designing tattoos, but I have no current examples. I have also been told by several people that my artwork would make for some nice tattoos.

My prices are here (with a couple dragon examples)
Commissions are open by T4pew0rm
Here's more examples:
41.media.tumblr.com/7b60565e32…

rusty space rock by T4pew0rm  Gh Regdf by T4pew0rm   

Hey was just wondering fbyou flu someone yet? I sent you a note

Hello, my name is jonathan chanutomo.

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.c…

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note

or email me at jehonathan89@yahoo.co.id

. thx a lot!

Kuntilanak and Sundel Bolong by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo Koi Tattoo by JonathanChanutomo Psalmo XXII by JonathanChanutomo Beasts by JonathanChanutomo Tattoo Designs by Jonathan Chanutomo by JonathanChanutomo Untamed Beast by JonathanChanutomo Narcisity Persona by JonathanChanutomo

Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project!

Here is some of my work:
World of Warcreaft/ Semirealistic
Casting by mehchallGoblin King by mehchallIce Goblin Ambush by mehchallWorld of Warcraft project by mehchall
Tee Shirts/Graphic art
Peaches by mehchallMickey Mouse Crack House by mehchallSludge Dog by mehchall
Realism
Chino Moreno by mehchallMale study by mehchallStudy by mehchall60 Girl by mehchallPortrait Compilation by mehchall418 by mehchallAnatomy Study by mehchallBoy by mehchall
Anime
cutie pie by mehchallDangerous Mage by mehchallGoku by mehchall

Mature Content

Athena Cykes by mehchall
Various character designs by mehchallLink by mehchall
Chibi
Chibi Gaara by mehchallChibi Game by mehchallChibis by mehchallChibi Naruto by mehchall
Environments
environment exercise by mehchallFoggy mountains by mehchallField commission by mehchall44 Floating Island by mehchall
Comics/ Manga
Damone sample 3 by mehchallDamone manga sample 2 by mehchallDamone manga sample by mehchallMarketing avenger by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…
Hey there! I actually specialize in tattoo designs if you're still looking! I've actually been drawing dragons a lot lately. I find them fascinating!
If you want to take a look at my profile, or would like me to send you more designs I've done I can! Cheers! (I noted you too)
Hello my name is Mike O'Neill and I wanted to let you know about my interest in your job offer. I believe my artwork might be something you might be interested in looking at and considering for the dragon hatchling tattoo concept. A lot of my illustrations and portraits are just black and white inked drawings, however I do have color samples along with most of my black and white versions. I don't work with strictly designs for tattoos on a regular basis, since my background is more with sequential arts; however I know most of my art would transfer well into a tattoo design because of how they look after I ink them.

I understand that I believe you are looking for work in color for the tattoo and that is fine with me as well, but I would probably approach how I color your drawing a little differently then some of my samples my suggests. However the tattoo artist should be able to look at my black and white inked drawing and convert it to color with no problem, sine a color tattoo is going to look different to some degree then a digital colored picture, even though some color samples can convert more easily then others to a tattoo design then others, depending on texture for example. Sorry for rambling a bit I just wanted to let you know that I think You might like some of my examples since they are able to convert to a tattoo pretty well, and if you do choose me to work on the design that I would probably color it a bit more differently then I normally would since most of my colored samples have a lot of texture to them. I would probably color your design with more softer color tones, with maybe a little bit of texture depending on if I think it will transfer to a tattoo alright or not, but I understand what you would be looking for with the color based on how tattoos are normally done and from you sample that you posted. 

Here are some samples, I hope you like them and that they are something you would be looking for in terms of how the overall artwork might look. Please click to enlarge them or view more in my gallery. 

Retro Slaying Dragon by elemental-reaction     Elf Shaman by elemental-reaction        Mystic Girl by elemental-reaction       Tree Spirit by elemental-reaction      Anarchy Angel Color Render Version 1 by elemental-reaction     Icabod the Demon by elemental-reaction   

Hello! We are community of professional artists and illustrators who are specializated in drawing portraits, characters and other types of commissions. We work very fast - you can be sured that you`ll get your personal commission artwork in less than several days or even in several hours. You can choose between different styles which include cartoonish, semi realistic and realistic. You can find here an artist and style which you prefer most of all. We are also very interested in your project and ready to help for you with it. Please check our gallery for more deviations.
Puma - 29 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 28 by DrawCommissions  SapDash - 13 by DrawCommissions  Daniel - 6 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 27 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 26 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 25 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 24 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 23 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 22 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 21 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 18 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 16 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 9 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 8 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 7 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 3 by DrawCommissions  Robin - 4 by DrawCommissions  Agny - 3 by DrawCommissions  Aseniya - 3 by DrawCommissions  Aseniya - 2 by DrawCommissions  Kardie - 20 by DrawCommissions  Kardie - 19 by DrawCommissions  Kardie - 18 by DrawCommissions  Kardie - 17 by DrawCommissions  Kardie - 16 by DrawCommissions  Kardie - 15 by DrawCommissions  Kardie - 14 by DrawCommissions  Bella - 13 by DrawCommissions  Bella - 12 by DrawCommissions  SapDash - 12 by DrawCommissions  SapDash - 10 by DrawCommissions  SapDash - 11 by DrawCommissions  SapDash - 9 by DrawCommissions  SapDash - 8 by DrawCommissions  Uri - 2 by DrawCommissions  Uri - 3 by DrawCommissions  MaryGraz - 3 by DrawCommissions  MaryGraz - 2 by DrawCommissions  MaryGraz - 1 by DrawCommissions  SapDash - 2 by DrawCommissions  Kardie - 11 by DrawCommissions  Kardie - 12 by DrawCommissions  SapDash - 1 by DrawCommissions  Kardie - 10 by DrawCommissions  Kardie - 8 by DrawCommissions  Kardie - 6 by DrawCommissions  Kardie - 4 by DrawCommissions  
Hi I am interested but I dont have any dragon example, but I can draw a sketch if you want to :) take a look at my gallery if you want n_n