Character illustrations needed

Hi,

I recently finished a near-future cyber-heist novel and would like to have some drawings done of the main characters (male and female, multiple ethnicities). Should look good in both color and when converted to greyscale. Digital format in a semi-realistic or high-quality manga style (no chibis please). Min. number of drawings would be two (one of 7 characters posing together, full-body, no background; one with face of main character). Max. number of drawings depends on price.

If interested, please reply with sample art and prices. Must be able to accept funds via PayPal. Please reply here - do not send a note.

Thanks!
Comments74
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm closing the thread. I'll keep everyone in mind, there's some great talent out there!  
Hello. I am illustrator, colorist, cover artist and comic book and storyboard artist check my works: dirtyandbroken.deviantart.com/…      

Interested, cast together would be 180$ and portrait would be 60.

Happy National Dog Day from Hellpug! by Hellpug Sister - final by Hellpug Monster for game commission by Hellpug Angel warrior lines by Hellpug Under the willow by Hellpug Ember costume referene by Hellpug Shark Man by Hellpug Tattoos by Hellpug Jellyfish woman by Hellpug Pip-Kin by Hellpug Myra cultist colour by Hellpug  Mohawk girl by Hellpug  Masked Witch (final) by Hellpug Satyr by Hellpug sketchsketch - concept1 by Hellpug Alien by Hellpug Mushrooms final by Hellpug Jungle by Hellpug

Mature Content

Eroh by Hellpug
Hello, I may be interested depending on the budget! I would love to welcome you to visit my gallery: kaizoku-hime.deviantart.com/ga…

Here are some different styles I work with:

Organized chaos by Kaizoku-hime Fan-art Friday: Daenerys Stormborn by Kaizoku-hime sou yo, wara waga utsukushii kara by Kaizoku-hime Day 28 - 30 Day Art Improvement (Hell) Challenge by Kaizoku-hime #25 - A character or creature from an 80s movie by Kaizoku-hime Fan-art Friday: Orochimaru by Kaizoku-hime
Hi!

Here's my journal with samples and prices.

snowfake.deviantart.com/journa…

But I understand if the style is not what you're looking for.

Thank you for your time!

Hello! My name is Anton. I am very interested in cooperation!

I am professional in illustration and concept art.

My portfolio: www.khozyaenko.portfoliobox.me…

e-mail: ad.exorcist@gmail.com

Interested !
Artwork prices vary by complexity and number of revisions, but charactersusually  start at 40$.
Contact me if you want any info.

Speedpaint Portrait II by TheArtDealer Speedpaint portrait I by TheArtDealer  Panda Guide by TheArtDealer  Spirit in the Sky by TheArtDealer  

You can also see more of my work here:
www.saphirt.weebly.com

Looking forward to here from you.
Cheers !
Hello, I'm very interested, please take a look at some of my illustrations, character commissions and personal projects

Break by DHTenshi Illustrators Deathmatch 2014 by DHTenshi Diremoon Banner Art by DHTenshi Coldrock Banner by DHTenshi The Dreamblood by DHTenshi Countdown to war RGB 2 by DHTenshi Ahri Portrait by DHTenshi 
Tommy by DHTenshi Emerald and Orange by DHTenshi Aviator Girl by DHTenshiRat by DHTenshiBalor Fighting by DHTenshi Knight sketch by DHTenshi

Thanks in advance

God loves you!
Hey! Im interested in the offer.
Here is my commission info page, any questions feel free to contact me.
Commissions are Open [Process+TOS] by Kizay

Examples
Malfurion's Gift by Kizay     Demona by Kizay     Draenei LightBringer by Kizay

Best Regards
Hello

I'm a freelance concept artist and illustrator based in UK, interested in your offer. Feel free to check my portfolio at betty-art.daportfolio.com to see if my style suits your taste.

Few examples of what I can do:
Creature Concepts_7 by shy4 Warrior by shy4 Creature Concepts_8 by shy4Creature Concepts_5 by shy4 Female Warrior Concept by shy4 Whispering by shy4

Fullbody character illustration will be around $50

Thanks, looking foward to hearing more from you.

Betty
This is my gallery : thienuncage.deviantart.com/gal…

I charge $100 for a full color commission. But for multi characters, I can charge $60-$80 for a character, its up to their detail. The price is negotiable. 

Thanks!

Hi!
I would love to work with you as an artist. Your idea sounds really interesting and something I believe I can bring a lot to.
A little bit about me, I am a student in the UK and I'm very experienced in commission work. I've done everything from concept art to colouring. I work hard to be a well rounded artist at a wide range of styles and genera's.
Years of passion for creating things and a long time commitment to expertly  knowing my craft, I am confident that I can ensure what you have envisioned is created. And maybe even more.
I have an extremely quick response time and a flexible schedule, so I could get work done as soon as you wanted it, I can communicate as much or as little as you like, and I can work with your budget.
Please check out my portfolio >to get a small sense of my personal style-
I hope you like what you see and I'll look forward to hearing back from you. If you need any information or would like some samples, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Thanks for your time, I'll look forward to your response.
Tyler Tansley
Hi! I'm interested!Commission Sheet -Open- by SilviaVanni
If you like my artwork, contact me by e-mail (e-mail: 3d2dizayn@gmail.com)
You can check out my work on www.3d2dizayn.com
my Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art…

Dragon Landscape illustration for my gallery3 by eydii fantasy book illustration by eydii speed painting_dark wood by eydii the flying  kite painting by eydii
fancy sunset by eydii
painting story book pages by eydii Fantastic Tree Landscape illustration by eydii Bird dreaming story book by eydii children book illustration by eydii a story book page illustration by eydii

The little red headed cartoon girl illustration by eydii  Harry Potter portrait cartoon by eydii children's book illustrations by eydii Illustrations For Children Fantasy Gaming Project by eydii candy trees by eydii painting the cat by eydii girl and the sun by eydii  balloon colors by eydii story book landscape illustration by eydii  a dream by eydii  
Painting Treasure cave Storybook Illlustration by eydii Still Life Painting fruit by eydii story book landscape illustration by eydii story book illustration by eydiiCute character design 2D Game Art by eydii
Hi,
 I'm a freelance artist working on fantasy, science fiction illustrations and concept arts.

I find my skill can fulfill your need for the project.
 Please take a look at my portfolio for consideration.

thejourney1989.tumblr.com/

Thank you.
Hello, I'm really interested! Please visit my journal for samples and prices: September Commission
Hi there!
If you are still interested please check out my commissions sheet for prices and examples of my work.
Commission Information Sheet by CelestrianStars
Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project!

Here is some of my work:
World of Warcreaft/ Semirealistic
Casting by mehchallGoblin King by mehchallIce Goblin Ambush by mehchallWorld of Warcraft project by mehchall
Tee Shirts/Graphic art
Peaches by mehchallMickey Mouse Crack House by mehchallSludge Dog by mehchall
Realism
Chino Moreno by mehchallMale study by mehchallStudy by mehchall60 Girl by mehchallPortrait Compilation by mehchall:thu
mb529750024:Anatomy Study by mehchallBoy by mehchall
Anime
cutie pie by mehchallDangerous Mage by mehchallGoku by mehchall

Mature Content

Athena Cykes by mehchall
Various character designs by mehchall:thu
mb554370109:
Chibi
Chibi Gaara by mehchallChibi Game by mehchallChibis by mehchallChibi Naruto by mehchall
Environments
environment exercise by mehchallFoggy mountains by mehchallField commission by mehchall44 Floating Island by mehchall
Comics/ Manga
Damone sample 3 by mehchallDamone manga sample 2 by mehchallDamone manga sample by mehchallMarketing avenger by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work:
mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…
Hello there <3 
I would love to draw your character for you ^^
I am open to take Paypal commissions ;;v;; 
My style is also anime/manga <3

BUST UP ~
BLACK AND WHITE ~ $7.00 USD______________________________________                                     ______COLOURED ~ $10 USD____________        

Guess who's back? by M-K-1 A Book Is All I Need by M-K-1                                           Hazuki ~ by M-K-1 Akatsuki no Yona ~ Son Hak by M-K-1

WAIST UP ~
BLACK AND WHITE ~ $10.00 USD______________________________________                                     ______COLOURED ~ $15 USD___________        _

Hakuoki ~ Okita Souji by M-K-1 MEET THE ARTIST Q and A ~ by M-K-1                                            Witch ~ by M-K-1 Angel ~ by M-K-1

FULLBODY ~
BLACK AND WHITE ~ $25.00 USD______________________________________                                     ______COLOURED ~ $35 USD____________        

Akagami no Shirayukihime ~ Prince Zen by M-K-1 Comm ~ Starry Sky ~ by M-K-1                                     CE: Shiori Hattori ~ by M-K-1                         

Simple backgrounds are completely free of charge ^^ Detailed background + 4 USD ~

Thank you for taking your time out to look at this, and I hope you will be interested! <3 
Feel free to contact me any time at all if you consider commissioning me or whether you have any questions, I would be more than happy to reply ASAP! <3
And also, thank you so much for the chance! ^^
pastel by Chemical-S Raven Harpy by Chemical-S Me!me!me! by Chemical-S
A bust/ portrait would be 15$ and full body 20$
about the 7 characters we could discuss the price
Hello, I'm open commissions, so if you're interested click the next thumb to know the info

Commissions 2015 by Exael-X

Here are some examples:
Mapucraft by Exael-XCaptain Fortune by Exael-XThe Rise of the Thorns by Exael-XOrnamented Sophia by Exael-XSupergirl by Exael-XTifa by Exael-XHeros by Exael-XSophia flat by Exael-XThe Storm's Fury by Exael-XDragongirl by Exael-XEgypytian by Exael-XCommission - Cartographer by Exael-XAssassin Concept by Exael-XCommission - Arisenya by Exael-XCommission - Alexys by Exael-X

NOTE: This is only for non commercial use, if you look for commercial distribution send me a PM