Commission Edward Hopper's Nighthawks Parody

I'm looking to commission an artist to parody Edward Hopper's Nighthawks painting for a friend's birthday. It is his favorite painting and I thought a personal parody would make the perfect gift. I'd like to keep the overall style of the original work, but include some personal touches (i.e. changing the diner to a local hangout and slight changes to the people and interior). I can discuss the extent of the parody, if requested.

I'm fairly new to commissioning art, but I'd be happy to pay a reasonable price for quality work. I'd like to view your portfolio or similar work before hiring you. Medium isn't that important as long as it has the overall feel of the original work with parody changes included. 
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello, I' Gerry , i'm interested in your project.
Here some example from my my past commision:
ragnz.deviantart.com/gallery/

Lord of Vampire by ragnZ   Snake by ragnZ   Monkey by ragnZ   Female Pirate by ragnZ   F Portrait by ragnZ   I'm Ready by ragnZ   Deadpool Fanart by ragnZ 

My base price start from 60$ for half body with simple detail.
For sketch 15$ ( full one  character)

Feel free to sent me note if you are interested.
Thank you,
I'm very interested.
Please check my gallery here for your consideration
whiteguardian.deviantart.com/g…
 Caught by TEAofeyes  Black Widow by TEAofeyes  Sugar Cube by TEAofeyes  Running Away by TEAofeyes  The Hidden Side of You by TEAofeyes  It all begins with White Paper by TEAofeyes  Searching For Love {2015} by TEAofeyes  COMMISSION: Beer and Smoke by TEAofeyes Mission Completed by TEAofeyes  City Lights by TEAofeyes  
COMPLEX ILLUSTRATION
PRICE: 2000 points (pay with commission widget) or 20$ (PAYPAL)

(+ 1000 points for additional character)
(+ 600 points for very complicated character (eg. armour))
(+ 450 points for wings/weapon/ect.)
(+ 450 points for very complicated background)
(extra payment for lots of details, complicated poses, ect.)
I can also send the original, the price will be higher then (25-45$)
Hey there,

I'm very interested in working on the perody with you, the illustration sounds like its just up my alley. Here's a few examples of completed commissions:

Comish - Bust'a Ghost by miycko Comish - Delilah: Femme Fatal by miycko Comish - Signature by miycko Comish - Shop Perspective by miycko Comish - Minette's Transformation by miycko Comish - Lolita by miycko

More in my gallery miycko.deviantart.com/gallery

Please note or email miycko@yahoo.com if you'd like to work with me

Cheers
Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project!

Here is some of my work:
World of Warcreaft/ Semirealistic
Casting by mehchallGoblin King by mehchallIce Goblin Ambush by mehchallWorld of Warcraft project by mehchall
Tee Shirts/Graphic art
Peaches by mehchallMickey Mouse Crack House by mehchallSludge Dog by mehchall
Realism
Chino Moreno by mehchallMale study by mehchallStudy by mehchall60 Girl by mehchallPortrait Compilation by mehchall418 by mehchallAnatomy Study by mehchallBoy by mehchall
Anime
cutie pie by mehchallDangerous Mage by mehchallGoku by mehchall

Mature Content

Athena Cykes by mehchall
Various character designs by mehchallLink by mehchall
Chibi
Chibi Gaara by mehchallChibi Game by mehchallChibis by mehchallChibi Naruto by mehchall
Environments
environment exercise by mehchallFoggy mountains by mehchallField commission by mehchall44 Floating Island by mehchall
Comics/ Manga
Damone sample 3 by mehchallDamone manga sample 2 by mehchallDamone manga sample by mehchallMarketing avenger by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…
Hi,
i'm so interested, note sent
thanks,
arty
Hi, I'm interested :)