Pins and Stickers

does anyone offer or know of anyone that offers a pin and sticker service? i want to start making pins and stickers to give away 
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
www.redbubble.com/ is where I order my stickers! You can open a shop on there for free, and order from yourself for an Artist Price rate (which is cheaper than public price). The stickers are re- stickable, vinyl and last quite a while. Some fading may occur, but for mine it's mostly only been if the sticker was placed on top of anything with a not flat texture underneath. If you buy at least 6 stickers, they mark down the price for you. As for listing your art on items for sale, it's definitely worth doing! Even if sales are slow, the idea of not having to pay to list them (nor having to make the items yourself, only thing you do is upload the image + set it on their templates online) is a total plus.

I make buttons!
I use the button press machine I have at home, which makes 1.25" round pinback buttons (size is like the small sort at Hot Topic).
Which, if you have a rough time finding a site online to use, if ever you'd want some buttons made of your art, I could do made to order buttons using my machine & ship them to you for a bundled cost. Just pop me a note if ever wanting to try that out. (: 

example of one of my own button:
Sweatercats Why: button set by ColorMyMemory
(price for a bundle to make your art into buttons I would be able to do for cheaper, since the art on it would be yours.)
Google, ftw, honestly :thumbsup: Unless you mean you're looking for someone to make artwork to be placed on buttons and stickers. Otherwise, a Google search should give you some results to start with.
Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project!

Here is some of my work:
World of Warcreaft/ Semirealistic
Casting by mehchallGoblin King by mehchallIce Goblin Ambush by mehchallWorld of Warcraft project by mehchall
Tee Shirts/Graphic art
Peaches by mehchallMickey Mouse Crack House by mehchallSludge Dog by mehchall
Realism
Chino Moreno by mehchallMale study by mehchallStudy by mehchall60 Girl by mehchallPortrait Compilation by mehchall418 by mehchallAnatomy Study by mehchallBoy by mehchall
Anime
cutie pie by mehchallDangerous Mage by mehchallGoku by mehchall

Mature Content

Athena Cykes by mehchall
Various character designs by mehchallLink by mehchall
Chibi
Chibi Gaara by mehchallChibi Game by mehchallChibis by mehchallChibi Naruto by mehchall
Environments
environment exercise by mehchallFoggy mountains by mehchallField commission by mehchall44 Floating Island by mehchall
Comics/ Manga
Damone sample 3 by mehchallDamone manga sample 2 by mehchallDamone manga sample by mehchallMarketing avenger by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…
This isnt the place to ask the question, but what you might want to do is google searches for sites that do prints for stickers and pins. Or, for pins, buy a button machine and all the parts too.
I really don`t know :( i`m sorry about that, but let me tell you that this can be a  great idea! you`ve a very nice style, and see your work in a sticker or a pin will be nice! :clap: