we are looking for a pixel artist for our game

Hi guys ! 
we are looking for a pixel artist for our game

sprites should be 64x64 - 128x128 
with a style like this
(also animations, for example "growing plants") 

the will be released for andriod store. 
feel free to show some images ! 

EDIT: firsthour.net/screenshots/harv…
this link should work
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'd like to do what I can to help out!

You can check out my portfolio at pixelcod.daportfolio.com

Evil Eye by PixelCod
If this is still open I'd like to take you up on this offer.
Hey, I have a friend who does pixil icons in a few different styles. She did mine, the blinking blue Elf. You can find her commission prices here - roslynnsommers.deviantart.com/… and several examples of her icon work here -
roslynnsommers.deviantart.com/… - . If you want to hire her, you can Note her, but please don't tell her that I sent you her way or anything. Thank you!
are you seriously? i pay less for a profession company artist btw
Professional artists charge well over $10 for the type of work you're asking for. :)
I'm quite serious, but I understand how you feel. Her prices have been raised to even twice what they once were as she's trying desperately to pay for college. GameStop doesn't cover that well. I've just been looking for commissions I know she could handle. I thought you'd at least like to see her icons and I figured if you did end up working with her, she may be willing to lower the price a bit for an icon bundle. Normally she does one and they used to be $5. They've only increased because her situation changed.
Friendly pixel artist chiming in here: $10 is a steal for pixel art. Please don't let her be talked into working for chump-change.

Good art deserves fair wages. Always. 
Wait so, are you meaning that she should keep then at $10 dollars? Or that that she's asking way too much for something so simple?
I'm saying that every artist deserves to make at the very least minimum wage for their work and I bet those pixels take more time than the money she's asking for them. So she should definitely not be pressured into lowering her prices. Sorry if I was unclear eaerlier!
Ah, okay, I get your meaning. And it's fine, sometimes I'm brilliant at reading between the lines. Others... I'm as dumb as a post. And I do agree, she's made this for me and this one piece of gift art, another piece I won third place in this contest she hosted. I have to say I love her style and work in all of them, though they're all in her more cartoon like style. Her realism, while it can take a while, is breathtaking. To me, at least. I've been watching her art evolve for a long while so there's pride mixed in when I see her newest achievements because I know how hard she's worked and how much dedication she's put into her pieces.

So, um... Are you going to contact her, or...?
View all replies
for example u could draw a growing plant 

tomato 
melon
lettuce
korn
pumpkin

choose something
and show your skills :)
Hey, I'm interested to hear more details about this.

Here's some examples of my work:

wmcd.deviantart.com

pixeljoint.com/p/20233.htm

If you're interested in my services, you can message me here on dA or email me at wmcd.wmcd@gmail.com -- I check both regularly. :)

Thanks,
-WMCD-
MagoGosora
we are looking for sprites like your running guy
I have a little experience in animation for games and I'm interested in the job!

I'm waiting

I can also compose music

if you like I can also participate in this process

Check my musics

1drv.ms/1iaHAtK
Run Cycle and Jump by MagoGosora Strong Guy Breathing by MagoGosora Run Cycle boy Side by MagoGosora Run Cycle boy Front by MagoGosora Run Cycle boy Back by MagoGosora  Steam Knife Guy by MagoGosora Steam Strong Guy by MagoGosora