LF high quality artist

I need somebody who's extremely detailed, and willing to read a chapter of a book to reproduce a scene in it.

It's going to be used to create a skin for a 15.6 inch laptop, so please keep in mind that the image should be large enough not to get fuzzy, and the right dimensions for the laptop.

Any art style is acceptable, but what I'm looking for needs a darker, sort of grungier feel.

You must be willing to work with little to no references, or general ideas from google images and the chapter of the book.

The image should have two characters and a demon, as well as a very detailed background. I understand this will likely be expensive so my budget is flexible.
The chapter in question is this one: www.wattpad.com/114982834-cryp…
I'm looking for the scene at the end, where they're putting the demon in the jar.
Background is an open, rural sort of area with a small slightly battered house, I'm more interested in the glowing symbols on the ground, Breylin's symbols in the air and a dark stormy sort of sky than crazy detailed plants. Both characters have pretty simple designs.

Please actually quote me a price, don't just direct me to a commission journal. It feels impersonal and I usually estimate the price wrong :P Make it easier on both of us, I want to work with somebody I'll enjoy working with to bring my characters to life, not somebody who's doing it with just the dollar signs in mind.

PLEASE DO NOT NOTE ME. I use my notes for my commissions. Just leave your info here ^-^ Thank you!
Comments29
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello, I'm Gerry , i'm interested in your project.
Here some example from my my past commision:
ragnz.deviantart.com/gallery/

Lord of Vampire by ragnZ   Snake by ragnZ   Monkey by ragnZ   Female Pirate by ragnZ   F Portrait by ragnZ   I'm Ready by ragnZ   Deadpool Fanart by ragnZ 

My base price start from 60$ for half body with simple detail.
For sketch 15$ ( full one  character) depend on the detail, image size and deadline too.
Feel free to sent me note if you are interested.
Thank you,
First, that is an awesome chapter and second I would really like to draw that part when the demon is just realizing he is getting pulled in and that character's smile. 

If you want a very basic back ground (stones, a wall or two with wood, and the symbols) and the three figures $175- $250 depending on the clothing and details of the three. I am not afraid of drawing blood at all. 

Mad as a March Hare by WhichNiche Chrysanthemum Dance by WhichNiche Fabula Nova by WhichNiche

Which Niche Art Commissions
What I draw:
People: aliens, humans, human like in skeletal system 
Animals
Armor
Weapons
Backgrounds
Blood and gore
OCs and fan art 
Pinup 
Personified objects
Pg 13
Death/killing 
Groups
What I don't draw:
Gundams 
Sex scenes
What ever else I don't want to (ask I will tell you). 
Prices:
 Head shot: $20-$40 or 1600 pts - 3200 pts
 Waist up: $40-$80 or 3200 pts - 6400 pts
 Full body: $100-$150 
Background: $5-$150 depends on the number and complexity of the items or things in the background. 
Each piece will take a different amount of time and that all depends on: what is in it, who, and the complexity of those two.
If you wish to commission an art piece please fill out the first half of the form below and send it to me by note or find me by email: whichniche@gmail.com . The contract is to protect both

Also the terms of the contract can be altered  if needed, such as use.  Also you get a print copy of the work to display for free with the commission. 

Please contact me on Deviant Art or by email at whichniche@gmail.com
Hi. This sounds like a fun job. My fees for something like this range from $150-$250, depending on the detail and your budget, though there are ways to cut the cost even more if you prefer. The final image is printable 300ppi poster size (that's cuZ it's easier to do, so it doesn't affect the cost) and you keep all rights (cuz they're your ideas, so that doesn't affect the cost either), so you can sell prints. I might post it on my website though as a sample of my work, since most of my samples are actual commissions. Turnaround time is 7-10 days. My personally designed workflow allows you to make revisions at any points in the creative process - even the final. I send updates a lot, cuz I find that your input saves me time and makes the final image better. I can't post images here cuz I don't have a paid account here, so you'll have to view my Gallery and website. I'm no amateur. I respond fastest working through email, and communication that way is best since I can include images inline. Look forward to working with you. -Dale
Hi there!

I am interested too.

Just take a look at my website and feel free to contact me.

Cheerioh! Flo
www.verdilaksbreeding.com
concept-art, illustration, logo-design
  hello, I'm interested in this project

please visit my portfolio for more details=www.artstation.com/artist/fran…

email=franicolas007@gmail.com

thank's

the Aronsic by lainad007    Thrall vs Tyrael by lainad007    Queen of darkness by lainad007    pasukan-siluman by lainad007    Juaran kimar by lainad007

nogo from hell by lainad007    Madara uchiha by lainad007    clacop by lainad007    Graow , , , by lainad007    Madara uchiha by lainad007

Nagato by lainad007    The Darkness by lainad007    Duel by lainad007    Naga by lainad007    gagak by lainad007
Hello, I am interested too. I can make it for $120 USD. For that you receive a detailed digital painting with two characters and a demon. Here are some examples of my work:

witch by sushy00  welcome to the madhouse by sushy00  plum by sushy00  buckskin by sushy00  Leon Soryu by sushy00

Please note me or e-mail me at sushychan at gmail.com if you want to commission me. 
Hello.
I’m 2D artist with a successful 3,5 year experience in that field. I'm qualified in following fields: GUI, pixel art, icon art (from 24 pixels), avatars, illustrations, isometric houses (farm style games), background and other related.
I can work in different styles and have an excellent knowledge of Photoshop.
I work fast and with quality. I’m looking for a freelance or a full-time job.
I have been a passionate gamer for my entire life. I love video games and I most certainly enjoy contributing in their appearance to other gamers.
If you’re interested in my portfolio, I’d like to do your test job. I can send more examples of my work, if needed.
My skype name is Kimyri92 (Celestial_Kirin) 
Mail is Nara_Shikamaru@bk.ru
happy Chess by Kimyri Icons by Kimyri  My icons, avatars and individual images by Kimyri Godess of justice by Kimyri
 Boo by Kimyri Niuzao the Black Ox by Kimyri Night elf druid by Kimyri
Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project!

Here is some of my work:
World of Warcreaft/ Semirealistic
Casting by mehchallGoblin King by mehchallIce Goblin Ambush by mehchallWorld of Warcraft project by mehchall
Tee Shirts/Graphic art
Peaches by mehchallMickey Mouse Crack House by mehchallSludge Dog by mehchall
Realism
Chino Moreno by mehchallMale study by mehchallStudy by mehchall60 Girl by mehchallPortrait Compilation by mehchall418 by mehchallAnatomy Study by mehchallBoy by mehchall
Peaches by mehchallMickey Mouse Crack House by mehchallSludge Dog by mehchall
Anime
cutie pie by mehchallDangerous Mage by mehchallGoku by mehchall

Mature Content

Athena Cykes by mehchall
Various character designs by mehchallLink by mehchall
Chibi
Chibi Gaara by mehchallChibi Game by mehchallChibis by mehchallChibi Naruto by mehchall
Environments
environment exercise by mehchallFoggy mountains by mehchallField commission by mehchall44 Floating Island by mehchall
Comics/ Manga
Damone sample 3 by mehchallDamone manga sample 2 by mehchallDamone manga sample by mehchallMarketing avenger by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…
Hi,
i'm so interested, note sent
thanks,
arty
Easy I would do it free of charge. 
I'm very interested.
I'm willing to do it for $300.
Here some of my artworks for your consideration

Mature Content

Fight till end by whiteguardian
Elite Ninja by whiteguardian The Makai Knight by whiteguardian Kwartet of Evil by whiteguardian Lunaxia Hylena by whiteguardian
Hi,
I'm interested, here my samples..
WAQEEN_ Angel Hunter by dotlineshapeHarley Quin paint by dotlineshapeKatsuya_Moe Moe Niji Taisen pinup by dotlineshapeClaire Mechanic preview by dotlineshapeStrawberry Dance by dotlineshapeCommission : Angel and a Bear by dotlineshape
Chun-Li by dotlineshapeQuen of tedong by dotlineshapeninja by dotlineshapeMedusa Sci-fi by dotlineshapecammy vs chun li by dotlineshape 
Please, note or contact me at "garisliar@gmail.com" me if you're interested.
thank you for your time
Hello

I'm very interested in working on your laptop cover with you, the description of the illustration sounds awesome and very suited for my skill set. I can do it for $250, let me know if this is withing your budget.

Here's a few examples of completed commissions:

Comish - Bust'a Ghost by miycko Comish - Delilah: Femme Fatal by miycko Comish - Signature by miycko Comish - Shop Perspective by miycko Comish - Minette's Transformation by miycko Comish - Lolita by miycko

More in my gallery miycko.deviantart.com/gallery

Please note or email miycko@yahoo.com if you'd like to work with me

Cheers
 I'm quite interested in this. I like dark aesthetics and glowy stormy demonic things lol
. My price for this could vary depending on the amount of detail you are after, but for fully illustrated scene like this I would say around £40-£60 , I am somewhat negotiable on price, but I'm already trying to set it quite low .
Hope youll consider me, seems like a cool idea
Plain Doll by Vimes-DA Niska Humans by Vimes-DA madara speedpaint by Vimes-DA Red dress by Vimes-DA Armour study 280815 by Vimes-DA imagination practice 17815 by Vimes-DA style doodle 2 by Vimes-DA Imagination practice 5815 by Vimes-DA warm up speedpaint 11815 by Vimes-DA dark souls 3 speedpaint red by Vimes-DA Naruto cel shading study by Vimes-DA
So I read the chapter, it sounds like it'd be pretty cool to depict. If you're comfortable with a higher budget then I'd be glad to do it for you (~$250).

Some dA samples:

Mature Content

Nightmare by xsierramichelle
x by xsierramichelle

Samples I haven't uploaded to dA yet/are still wips:
i.imgur.com/PBNZ2BQ.png
i.imgur.com/xiyhZM2.png
i.imgur.com/eqRIeFM.png
i.imgur.com/OCKKXHO.png
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can ceck my portfolio: FanOfTill Art

Contemplation by FanOfTill Relax time by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards set 1 by FanOfTill The new source by FanOfTill Act of creation by FanOfTill Commission - no end by FanOfTill Environment 1 by FanOfTill

Mature Content

A little nasty gift by FanOfTill
Abandoned by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 2 by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 3 by FanOfTill A secret garden by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 4 by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 5 by FanOfTill

Owen by FanOfTill Incubus by FanOfTill Commission - Gorgona by FanOfTill von Grellenort by FanOfTill Mr Shy by FanOfTill

In nomine Tuo 2.0 by FanOfTill Bumblebee 2 by FanOfTill Grain griffin by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
sounds pretty cool hit me up 
The Divide by rapxic
Hello! We are community of professional artists and illustrators who are specializated in drawing portraits, characters and other types of commissions. We work very fast - you can be sured that you`ll get your personal commission artwork in less than several days or even in several hours. You can choose between different styles which include cartoonish, semi realistic and realistic. You can find here an artist and style which you prefer most of all. We are also very interested in your project and ready to help for you with it. Please check our gallery for more deviations.
Bella - 23 by DrawCommissions  Bella - 21 by DrawCommissions  Bella - 19 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 29 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 28 by DrawCommissions  SapDash - 13 by DrawCommissions  Daniel - 2 by DrawCommissions  Robin - 19 commission for nsvang by DrawCommissions  Robin - 18 commission for ExtraMana by DrawCommissions  Puma - 27 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 26 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 25 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 24 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 10 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 8 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 7 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 6 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 5 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 3 by DrawCommissions  Puma - 1 by DrawCommissions  Robin - 16 by DrawCommissions  Robin - 14 by DrawCommissions  Robin - 13 by DrawCommissions  Robin - 4 by DrawCommissions  Robin - 2 by DrawCommissions  Bella - 16 by DrawCommissions  Agny - 5 by DrawCommissions  Agny - 3 by DrawCommissions  Agny - 4 by DrawCommissions  MaryGraz - 6 by DrawCommissions  Kardie - 20 by DrawCommissions  Kardie - 19 by DrawCommissions  Kardie - 18 by DrawCommissions  Kardie - 17 by DrawCommissions  Kardie - 15 by DrawCommissions  Bella - 11 by DrawCommissions  SapDash - 12 by DrawCommissions  SapDash - 11 by DrawCommissions  SapDash - 10 by DrawCommissions  SapDash - 9 by DrawCommissions  SapDash - 8 by DrawCommissions  Uri - 2 by DrawCommissions  Uri - 3 by DrawCommissions  MaryGraz - 3 by DrawCommissions  MaryGraz - 1 by DrawCommissions  MaryGraz - 2 by DrawCommissions  SapDash - 2 by DrawCommissions  Kardie - 12 by DrawCommissions  SapDash - 1 by DrawCommissions  
Hi! I checked through your gallery, and I absolutely love Puma's artwork, especially this one- Puma - 6

How much would it be to get this art done in that style?
Hello!I`ve sent you a note
Hi, I am interested.
Here are examples of my work:

Artificer by FlawlessGlitch Knight by FlawlessGlitch Demon by FlawlessGlitch Reaper Sample by FlawlessGlitch Desert Cave by FlawlessGlitch Smoke by FlawlessGlitch Night Shade by FlawlessGlitch Untitled by FlawlessGlitch

My price is $150, but it is negotiable.