2D Adult Game looking for artist

Hi everybody,

I created a 2D adult game and am already selling it on DLSite.com

You can check the game here : www.vampire-revenge.com

I already made a few sales but as you might notice, the design is really lacking for an adult game.

I'm looking for somebody to update the whole game design.

The game contains around 13 unique flat backgrounds, around 20 icons and of course, the sex scenes which are a bit tricky here.

The animations are actually done by code. So the character is split in several layers (hair, head, eye, mouth, body, arm left, arm right, leg left, leg right, breast, cloth top, pants, shoes, bra, panties, etc...) to allow me to move each part individually as well as coloring the part as I want (for hair color, eye color, body color etc...).

The game contains 4 animated sex scenes, 3 types of underwear, 4 types of clothes, 1 static pose. Which means a lot of different parts to create, but all of them being small.

Following several discussion, I'm adding an example of what the game will actually need so you can give me your rates more easily :
The game only contains 2 characters : the vampire lord and the girl.
The girl currently has 1 static pose and 4 sex pose.
So to make the job required more accurate, let's take the example of the static pose.
Currently the girl has 1 body background, 4 hair variations, 2 eyes variations, 2 boob size, 4 cloth sets, 3 underwear sets and 4 weapons.
The clothes are split in 3 sub part : Top, skirt and shoes while the underwear is split in two parts : panties and bra.
Also, due to the boob size, the top cloth and the bra needs 2 variation for each size.
The same applies to the sex scenes which do not includes cloth and underwear at the moment (might keep it like that to reduce cost though, but having cloth in sex scene would be a big plus)
With this, you should have a rough idea of the budget and time required which I'd like to know if you apply.

Moreover, I'd like to add more clothes, static pose and sex scenes in the game depending on the artist suggestions (if my budget allows it).

The current image folder for the game contains around 238 pictures (most of them being body parts and icons) to give you a rough idea of the amount of work.

I have already earned a little with the game which I'd like to reinvest to improve the design, around 300$. It's not a lot but I could stretch it if needed.

I can pay either picture by picture, pay for the whole project depending on the estimation or split the sales revenue with the designer depending on what he/she prefers. I will use paypal only for the payment.

There is no deadline but as always, the sooner the better.

I'll give a copy of the game to the designer for reference.

Please, only include 2D flat artworks in your presentation.

Best regards
Comments19
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Thank you all for your applications. I contacted artists who matched the need for the project.

The job offer is now closed.

Best regards

Hi
Mu pikt ilshatass.deviantart.com/galle…

Drawing all.
payment=qualitu

Wait you answer

Hi, my name is untimateuni and I am interested in doing commissions currently.
Here you can see some recent examples of my work. My charge depents on the project. If you are interest, feal free to contact me.

Thanks for your attantion.
Falling by ultimateuni Selina by ultimateuni
Hello.
I’m 2D artist with a successful 3,5 year experience in that field. I'm qualified in following fields: GUI, pixel art, icon art (from 24 pixels), avatars, illustrations, isometric houses (farm style games), background and other related.
I can work in different styles and have an excellent knowledge of Photoshop.
I work fast and with quality. I’m looking for a freelance or a full-time job.
I have been a passionate gamer for my entire life. I love video games and I most certainly enjoy contributing in their appearance to other gamers.
If you’re interested in my portfolio, I’d like to do your test job. I can send more examples of my work, if needed.
My skype name is Kimyri92 (Celestial_Kirin) 
Mail is Nara_Shikamaru@bk.ru
happy Chess by Kimyri Icons by Kimyri  My icons, avatars and individual images by Kimyri Godess of justice by Kimyri
 Boo by Kimyri Niuzao the Black Ox by Kimyri Night elf druid by Kimyri
If you like my artwork, contact me by e-mail (e-mail: 3d2dizayn@gmail.com)
You can check out my work on www.3d2dizayn.com
my Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art…

3d2dizayn.com Hatice Client Story Book  Illustrati by eydii  Furry by eydii  3d2dizayn hatice character illustrations Dragon 01 by eydii  New-hatice Stillness Of A Still Grotto by eydii  Dragon portrait illustration01 by eydii  Blue Goblin Paintig1 By Eydii by eydii  Nightmare A 029 by eydii  

This sounds cool :D Please take a look on my gallery and let me know what you think ;) I really hope we can do something. Thanks for your time!!! 

some of my stuff goes here :gallery:

The Gagarin by Alexlapiz  Vincent Valentine by Alexlapiz    Cathedral of Arica by Alexlapiz  Richytails Videogame Rockband by Alexlapiz  Street Fighters Characters by Alexlapiz  Weasley Magic Party by Alexlapiz  Hart's Beach Caverns by Alexlapiz   Street Fighter Mania: Blanka by Alexlapiz Siren by Alexlapiz

Hi,
I'm interested, here my samples..
WAQEEN_ Angel Hunter by dotlineshapeHarley Quin paint by dotlineshapeKatsuya_Moe Moe Niji Taisen pinup by dotlineshapeClaire Mechanic preview by dotlineshapeStrawberry Dance by dotlineshapeCommission : Angel and a Bear by dotlineshape
Chun-Li by dotlineshapeQuen of tedong by dotlineshapeBatgirl Fan Art by dotlineshapeninja by dotlineshapeMedusa Sci-fi by dotlineshapecammy vs chun li by dotlineshape
Please, note me if you're interested.
thank you for your time
Thanks for all your replies. After checking all of your galleries, I contacted the ones whose drawing style match the game.
If you did not receive any note from me, it means your style does not match the game style and I wish you best of luck for your next projects.

I also updated the work description since it is a bit special and I'd like to have different rates as fast as possible to have a general idea of how much it would cost.
Hi! I'm looking forward to work with you
I'm experienced with layered body parts, you can see below

Samus Blue Suit for elee0228 by bernalilo Tifa for elee0228 by bernalilo

Mature Content

Cammy for elee0228 by bernalilo
Ragnar Woman Version by bernalilo

Each of them has no clothes version
I'd love to see my artwork in your game :ahoy:

You can contact me at bimoadi123@gmail.com
Hi there,
I am interested with your project.
And here some sample arts of mine...
COMMISSION : STREET FIGHTER by MiyancaoiCOMMISSION : REVENGE by MiyancaoiCOMMISSION : SNIPER X by MiyancaoiKIMONO GAL by MiyancaoiSAILORMOON : THE DAYLIGHT MOON by MiyancaoiChibi : RIN MATSUOKO by MiyancaoiChibi : REI RYUGAZAKI by MiyancaoiChibi : NAGISA HAZUKI by MiyancaoiChibi : MAKOTO TACHIBANA by MiyancaoiChibi : HARUKA NANASE by MiyancaoiCOMMISSION : OSSTERIAN BOUNTY HUNTER by MiyancaoiTRIBUTE TO NARUTO by MiyancaoiCOMMISSION : OSSTERIAN BEAUTY by MiyancaoiSAILORMOON + TUXEDO MASK by MiyancaoiSAILORMOON : GALAXIES REUNITE by MiyancaoiRINKA of re:ON by MiyancaoiHEY BABY HEY by MiyancaoiHEY BABY by Miyancaoi TROPICAL IDOL by Miyancaoi COME WITH US (BIKINI) by MiyancaoiCOME WITH US by Miyancaoi Hatsune Miku - ON THE STAGE by Miyancaoi
PINK HAIRED PREPPY GAL by Miyancaoi RED HAIRED PREPPY GAL by Miyancaoi

Hope these suits you. 
For further information, catch me on my email - anca.siajang@gmail.com

Best regards,
Anca
Hello!

I am interested in your offer! I'm graduated in a 3D Animation & Game Development degree, an I have worked in videogames before.

Here are some examples of my work:
Icon App Girl Lowwres Water by Yumicchie Bak by Yumicchie Yuminn Day07 by Yumicchie Akashi by Yumicchie
Perfect Cherry Blossom of Sumizome -Bloom- by Yumicchie Humanity's Last Hope by Yumicchie Yuminn ~suit ver.~ by Yumicchie

Feel free to contact me if interested. Thank you!
Hi, I'm a game artist and has been work on games for 2 years.
I also do some adult/erotics scene and artworks.

If you interested, please sent me a notes.

Here some of my samples :

Mature Content

Grimoire Sisters 2nd Child by superkudit
Holygrandia City of Paladins by superkudit Armament Spirit Knight Messaging System by superkudit Alma Downtown Outfit by superkudit
hy i am khonko

i am very interested your commision... and i love this commision
i can draw anything what do you want
here, i have some sample's from my job
reina chan from RE-ON USD 30 by khonko  FANART KAITO KID by khonko  sammple scimitargun by khonko  COMMISION : Princess Peachnom by khonko fanart antman by khonko  Img 20150813 085741 by khonko  SAMPLE CHIBI USD 10 by khonko  11110893 1197470923602806 2180438857190298694 O by khonko   original character by khonko  sample coloring comic USD 10 by khonko

note me or send email a.panaungi@yahoo.co.id

thank's :) (Smile)
XuiXide : No it's not flash. However I did use flash to draw indeed.

estacado071785 and hikaru117 : I'm sorry, your drawing style does not seem to match what I'm looking for, at least, from the gallery I could see in your profile. If you have something which looks more like my game, let me know.
can i see samples of the drawing style?
im interested.. is it done in flash? bcoz im always using flash...

email me here :  ronnelroxas2014@gmail.com

thanks  :)
Hi!

I am interested at your post. You can check out my sample works here

Posion Ivy entangled by Kaa by estacado071785    Poison Ivy by estacado071785    Electrifying by estacado071785

Thanks!