Seeking artist to create my fursona.

I'm an up starting pianist, making music, soundcloud and a single coming out soon, I would like to have a fox furry character. I would love to have that as my "hidden image." 
Comments39
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I would be very interested. I charge $25 for full-body commission. All transactions are performed through paypal and I have a very fast turn-around time and aim very high to please.

Birch by AbigatorDraws
i am interested. look in my gallery for examples and price
Hi! These are some furry/anthro drawings of mine! I hope you like them

Commission: Elin on Stage by Spaca  COMMISSION:  Kay, Brad and Alice by Spaca  COMMISSION: Magician Cat Girl by Spaca  COMMISSION: Razzie and Blanky by Spaca  COMMISSION: Magician Fox Guy by Spaca  COMMISSION : Rainie and Jai by Spaca  COMMISSION: Chibi Anya by Spaca  COMMISSION: Valanderis and Armando by Spaca GIFT: Demitri by Spaca COMMISSION ID (READ THE DESCRIPTION) by Spaca  

Hey there! I do commissions for either paypal or points, whichever you feel more comfortable doing! Points for me are $1USD = to 100 points and I have my commission sheet right here as well as a few examples of my art if you’re interested ^ ^

Commission Sheet Points and USD (Open!) by Riboo

[Prize] - Bone Rush by Riboo Lucario Dude by Riboo Fast asleep - Tuftusk by Riboo Doggie And Guns Yo by Riboo [Commission] - Halloween Raikou by Riboo

Commission status and Track record Here you’ll find a list of my previous clients and works!

Thank you a bunch for your consideration, and even if I’m not your choice, I appreciate the time you’ve taken to look at my art regardless ^ ^ Have a wonderful day!

I can do art of this quality: U Lil Punk by dweeblet  The Cycle Is Vicious by dweeblet   Shiny Shiny Starsss by dweeblet    from anywhere between $20-$60+ USD depending on the level of detail. please let me know if you're interested uvu

I’m interested; take a look at my portfolio for reference at:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/gal…

Or my full gallery at:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/gal…

My price rates are at my journal:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/jou…

Pm me so we can talk about details, Thanks.

Fox dude by XxFenrierxX  Valkiry versus Jormungandr by XxFenrierxX God`s Age Poster 3 by XxFenrierxX Gods Age Poster01 by XxFenrierxX La Eera de los Dioses Poster 02 by XxFenrierxX Thylacosmilus by XxFenrierxX HollyHills Concept Art by XxFenrierxX Australovenator by XxFenrierxX BLAEZ by XxFenrierxX Lok by XxFenrierxX Playing by XxFenrierxX Beast Masters by XxFenrierxX Dragon Remake 2 by XxFenrierxX The Magician by XxFenrierxX Fire Ball by XxFenrierxX Nox by XxFenrierxX

Hello

I am interested in your project, as I have created Sona's before and even have my own. cdn.furiffic.com/originals/189…  Here are a few of my pieces from my gallery:  Digital Portrait: Canid Antony by Artzipants Purple Cat 30 minute drawing challenege by Artzipants DeerDog by Artzipants ..:Team Work:.. by Artzipants JayJay and Artistica for JayJay Animash by Artzipants ..:Kiriban Prize:.. Scorchstar by Artzipants

If you are interested, please note me. :) Character Design prices start at $25.
Hi, I have a friend who is looking for commisions and may be able to work with you on this. Her gallery can be found here - roslynnsommers.deviantart.com/… - and I would like to say that you'll find she has a brilliant sense of color and tone when drawing humans or animals. Her prices are in her journal (the one titled School Money Commisions) and I think you'll like her art if you give it a chance. Note her about hiring her if you wish, but please don't mention me to her. Thank you!
Don't know if you've found your artist yet but this sounds like fun and I would love to give it a go :3
Since I haven't made a furry character before I am willing to do a quick sketch of basic design and if you like it we can go from there on details and prices! My prices range anywhere from $2 (or 200 points) to $15 (or 1500 points)

Here are some examples of my style, thanks for looking! <3
Comm: Tough Guy by artcrazy856 Comm: Dessert Dog by artcrazy856 YCH! 1 SLOT (OPEN) by artcrazy856
This sounds cool :3
I may not be professional but I love to make animalistic characters and am very interested in this.

Prices:
Lineart: $10
Flat Color: $12
Shaded Color: $18
Shaded Color With Background: $25

Prices could increase with difficulty of the the design. 

Link to my Colored Art.

Thank you for your consideration

Hi Lucid,

I'll leave some examples of my work, including furry characters, and my commission pricing.  The terms listed on my price list are negotiable.  I can be reached at emilylorange@gmail.com if you would like to discuss further.  Thank you for your consideration!

A22 - Hanging by emily-lorange  On the Hill by emily-lorange  

Mature Content

Ferello - 1 by emily-lorange
   DOGS by emily-lorange  Chizuko by emily-lorange Vkone and Boadicea by emily-lorange Cute Dog by emily-lorange
Commissions Open :O by emily-lorange  
Hello there ~ I am interested in your job offer

I am able to draw humans, anthros/furries, non-humans, fantasy creatures, and more!
My commissions are affordable and will be completed in a timely manner.

Here are some examples of my work:
Style Experiment 2 - Ahiru by DuckyDeathly Kiiri by DuckyDeathly I've never played League..... by DuckyDeathly Lum Invader by DuckyDeathly Leave it to Lammy! by DuckyDeathly Tane no Uta by DuckyDeathly Pink Puff by DuckyDeathly Kaka Kakyoin by DuckyDeathly Ataru and Usagi by DuckyDeathly P o o k a by DuckyDeathly Count von Sabrewulf by DuckyDeathly What's the matter, scared? by DuckyDeathly Woooooooooooobat by DuckyDeathly Charade by DuckyDeathly 

Prices and other information are located here:
Official Commission Prices [OPEN] !!!!!!!Here are my Commission Prices!
:redalert: :redalert: TERMS OF SERVICE MUST BE READ BEFORE COMMISSIONING ME:redalert: :redalert:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_UxiQQK3v8O3hOmnJ9pJKI0kX0mWAONLsigw18HSulI/edit?usp=sharing 
Custom sticker commissions: https://duckydeathly.deviantart.com/journal/Custom-Sticker-Commissions-430910366

storeenvy: http://duckydeathly.storenvy.com/

Sketch - $ 3 (U.S.D)
(Price will stay same whether you want it full body, waist up, etc.)
- Additional +$1 for any extra characters

Lineart - $7 (U.S.D)
+ Additional +$1 for full body
+ Additional +$1 for any extra charact

If you are interested, feel free to send me a note
or email me at: duckyscommissions@gmail.com

Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!
Hello, we are interested, if do you want, please look at our work and prices.

Commisions Precios E Imagenes by swetiedream
If you like it, plese send us a note.
Hello! I'm a professional illustrator, PM me if you like my work and fits with your idea of your fursona:

Golem Bestial 2 by Peyeyo Sophie the bird-saver by Peyeyo Evasor Cover/Poster by Peyeyo CrashDeath CD-Cover/Poster by Peyeyo ROC-15 by Peyeyo Tod and Cooper by Peyeyo Saint Franciskull V2 by Peyeyo
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can ceck my portfolio: FanOfTill Art

Contemplation by FanOfTill Relax time by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards set 1 by FanOfTill The new source by FanOfTill Act of creation by FanOfTill Commission - no end by FanOfTill Environment 1 by FanOfTill Stones by FanOfTill

Mature Content

A little nasty gift by FanOfTill
Abandoned by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 2 by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards 3 by FanOfTill A secret garden by FanOfTill

Owen by FanOfTill Incubus by FanOfTill Commission - Gorgona by FanOfTill von Grellenort by FanOfTill Mr Shy by FanOfTill

In nomine Tuo 2.0 by FanOfTill Bumblebee 2 by FanOfTill Grain griffin by FanOfTill Sorrow single panel by FanOfTill

Mature Content

Commission - Cynthia's story pg. 1 by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
Hi, I'm interested in taking up your commission, I have 5 years experience as a professional illustrator and I've worked in a variety of styles.
Noomi - sketch 23 by TheLivingShadow  Krystal by TheLivingShadow StarFox by TheLivingShadow Amber by TheLivingShadow Pepper Carter by TheLivingShadow Noomi - Sketch 21-b by TheLivingShadow       Rachel - IDF Mouse Soldier 02 by TheLivingShadow  Zahrani by TheLivingShadow  Danielle by TheLivingShadow  Freya Crescent by TheLivingShadow   

you can check out more of my work here: thelivingshadow.deviantart.com…

and see my pricing here: thelivingshadow.deviantart.com…
Hi! I'm really interested in your job offer.

Here's some of my artworks:

Gift for Anna by filhotedeleao  Colors Garous Disney by filhotedeleao  Adara by filhotedeleao   Fianna Galliard by filhotedeleao  Philodox by filhotedeleao  Skinny or chubby by filhotedeleao  Lince by filhotedeleao   Poets Palace by filhotedeleao   Anthro Night Fury by filhotedeleao  Commission_Anthro Pig by filhotedeleao  Commission_Anthro Donkey by filhotedeleao  Anthro Stegosaurus by filhotedeleao  Commission_Krescent by filhotedeleao  Caatinga Parakeet Shaman by filhotedeleao  Bruu Chibi by filhotedeleao

My prices:

Commissions Open by filhotedeleao
1 Free chibi for commissions above $ 80

Thanks for your time! ;)
Hi, send me a note if you are interested

New Commission sheet by Ky-KAI Commission by Ky-KAI Too lazy by Ky-KAI High by Ky-KAI I'm Angry by Ky-KAI The wolf by Ky-KAI Attack.Attack by Ky-KAI Tiger path by Ky-KAI Hey Girl! by Ky-KAI Commission- Roswell by Ky-KAI Design for sale OPEN by Ky-KAI
hello im mark and i`ve been doing commissions for couple of months im interested from what you`re offering. i can offer you a sketch first before pay so that i can make sure that what i am doing is base on my clients ideas :) (Smile) here`s my gallery take your time check :) (Smile)
LETS PAINT! by xXARCIAXx  The Weeping Angel by xXARCIAXx  Only One by xXARCIAXx  Spider Gwen by xXARCIAXx  Venomous Smile by xXARCIAXx  Starry Sky by xXARCIAXx  Apeshit Bananarang!! by xXARCIAXx  Pathfinder Project by xXARCIAXx  Commission: Maachi by xXARCIAXx  Bleed and Breed Art by xXARCIAXx  Geass by xXARCIAXx  Little Hope by xXARCIAXx  Commission: Lexi x Izaya by xXARCIAXx  Commission Barbarian Archer by xXARCIAXx  Super Girl Unbound Commission by xXARCIAXx  SuperGirl by xXARCIAXx  Hoping to be Noticed by xXARCIAXx  Koibumi by xXARCIAXx  School x Survival 2 by xXARCIAXx  Durue Art Online by xXARCIAXx  The Bond by xXARCIAXx Commission: Galadal by xXARCIAXx  
if you`re interested just send me a note :) (Smile)
hi i am interested in working for you, please check my gallery and see if you like my style.

Hatsune Miku by titi-artwork  mermaid by titi-artwork
Black Gold Saw by titi-artwork  Felicia by titi-artwork  kitsunemimi by titi-artwork  
Morrigan by titi-artwork  Steampunk girl by titi-artwork  My own death by titi-artwork
Seiya divne cloth by titi-artwork  Hannya by titi-artwork  Eva 02 by titi-artwork
Weapons Designs by titi-artwork  Wallpaper Face by titi-artwork  

Mature Content

Nude Test by titi-artwork

hit me up 
The Divide by rapxic